James Fuller's Personal Cash Register?

Posted in the Ludowici Forum

LudoVoodoo

Rincon, GA

#1 May 4, 2010
Just when will Ludowici move forward and get rid of people like James Fuller who treats the Water Deparment like his own personal fiefdom...He's one of the main reasons this town will NEVER have progress or move anyway but backwards...Would love to see an independent accounting of the Water Department's finances over the last few years....
now_now

Ashburn, GA

#2 May 4, 2010
don't sit behind your computer and speculate. the finances of the city are public record. go see for yourself where the money is spent. then come back to your computer and post a factual statement for the world to see. something that can be proven. don't just post something about someone that you have overheard in a barber shop or gas station. Get up and go do some research for yourself and stop being lazy by using someone else's opinion to form your own.
JOHN E FULLER

Mobile, AL

#3 Apr 6, 2012
THAT WAS A STRONG COMMENT YOU MADE ABOUT JAMES FULLER
YOU ARE EITHER MAD AT HIM OR JUST DONT LIKE HIM I HAVE BEEN AROUND HIM FOR 50 YEARS PRETTY HONEST TO ME SO
WHEN YOU SAY SOMRTHING ABOUT ANYONE PLEASE LET IT BE THE TRUTH THANKS JOHN E FULLER
Not-drinking-tha t-Koolaid

Douglas, GA

#4 Jul 15, 2012
JOHN E FULLER wrote:
THAT WAS A STRONG COMMENT YOU MADE ABOUT JAMES FULLER
YOU ARE EITHER MAD AT HIM OR JUST DONT LIKE HIM I HAVE BEEN AROUND HIM FOR 50 YEARS PRETTY HONEST TO ME SO
WHEN YOU SAY SOMRTHING ABOUT ANYONE PLEASE LET IT BE THE TRUTH THANKS JOHN E FULLER
You must be related to James Fuller or maybe you ARE James Fuller if you think he's an honest man. He got his minions on the city council to vote him an extra $50 a day on top of his salary. The previous mayor was voted $50 a day only when she attended meetings out of town to defray costs, a fact Mayor Fuller misrepresented. Not even a member of Congress can get a pay raise during their term. He's lied to me before and to some people I know more than once. Every time somebody criticizes Fuller, somebody comes out saying how honest he is. He serves himself, his family, and his friends, not the public he swore to serve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Apr 22 topnotch 246
Searching for places FOR RENT in Jesup Apr 14 me2youlol 5
Woman who passed away on Grouper Road Apr 12 Want to know 1
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Apr 9 t8kin 75
Toke Apr 6 checo 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Apr 6 Reality Check 25
News Businesses relieved Brown Ave. bridge will reop... Apr 6 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Ludowici People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]