Murder charge leveled in Long County

Murder charge leveled in Long County

There are 3 comments on the The Coastal Courier story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Murder charge leveled in Long County. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

Rosie Payne, 54, of Ludowici was charged with murder on Tuesday in the death of Doris Warshup, 50.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

srj

Madison, MS

#1 May 17, 2010
I always knew Doris's death didn't add up. I hope they are investigating her brother Dennis's death also. His death was strange as well. I'm Doris's cousin and she was one of the sweetest people I know and she didn't deserve what happened to her. I think Rosie was money hungry and killed Doris for her money.
sticky figures

Norfolk, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2011
i dont know dennis. i dont believe the allegations i know mrs rose and i dont think she is capable of such crime she would give to anyone who needed and if you think that she needed the money you didnt know her
hmmm

Norfolk, VA

#3 Mar 28, 2011
srj wrote:
I always knew Doris's death didn't add up. I hope they are investigating her brother Dennis's death also. His death was strange as well. I'm Doris's cousin and she was one of the sweetest people I know and she didn't deserve what happened to her. I think Rosie was money hungry and killed Doris for her money.
u prolly helped her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bert Guy (May '16) 1 hr Skeater33 5
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Apr 13 Moondaizey 141
Free animals (Nov '15) Apr 2 terrilucas 2
Creative Landscaping Apr 1 Stole from me 1
Disgraceful Mar '17 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1
I want a honest single soldier (Aug '15) Mar '17 LAURIE 4

Ludowici Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance