Ludowici woman denied bond again

Aug 15, 2007 Full story: The Coastal Courier 81

“Sarah's not the angel child that everyone thinks. She really is a demon child, and I'm through with her.”

For the second time in less than nine days, Superior Court Judge Robert Russell heard testimony in the Erica Brennan murder case. via The Coastal Courier

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Get real

Hinesville, GA

#1 Aug 22, 2007
No loving mother who is trying to care for and do the best for a child would ever make this comment. This case gets clearer every day! Those of you who still believe she is innocent are out of your mind. This only goes to show...Some people do not have the capacity to treat children like thier own when they aren't. If you know you are one of these people then dont take on those children. Give them a chance to live and prosper by letting them find a home that will have people that will love them.
TEXAS

Dumas, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2007
Get real wrote:
No loving mother who is trying to care for and do the best for a child would ever make this comment. This case gets clearer every day! Those of you who still believe she is innocent are out of your mind. This only goes to show...Some people do not have the capacity to treat children like thier own when they aren't. If you know you are one of these people then dont take on those children. Give them a chance to live and prosper by letting them find a home that will have people that will love them.
Do you know all the facts??? I don't, so don't make judgement upon someone you don't know or have all the facts about the crime.
TEXAS

Dumas, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2007
Get real wrote:
No loving mother who is trying to care for and do the best for a child would ever make this comment. This case gets clearer every day! Those of you who still believe she is innocent are out of your mind. This only goes to show...Some people do not have the capacity to treat children like thier own when they aren't. If you know you are one of these people then dont take on those children. Give them a chance to live and prosper by letting them find a home that will have people that will love them.
Do you believe all that you read? I don't I was taught along time ago to believe nothing that you hear and half of what you see.
TEXAS

Dumas, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2007
Get real wrote:
No loving mother who is trying to care for and do the best for a child would ever make this comment. This case gets clearer every day! Those of you who still believe she is innocent are out of your mind. This only goes to show...Some people do not have the capacity to treat children like thier own when they aren't. If you know you are one of these people then dont take on those children. Give them a chance to live and prosper by letting them find a home that will have people that will love them.
Do you have all the facts??? Innocent until proven quilty. Who are you judge, jury , and sentence passer
Get real

Hinesville, GA

#5 Aug 23, 2007
I know that you can't even see the facts. Police reports ..Statements from people who stand to gain nothing. And a comment from a so called loving mother that shows no remorse or love for a beautiful and innocent little girl..You can type in your defence and opinions any way you like but it wont make her any less guilty and all we can all do is pray to god and the court system that she gets what she deserves for what she has done. I dont care how well you know her because you happen to be family..You werent there either ,,and you choose to believe erika... Well I know trevor and he is much more believable so ill stick to my own opinion and to the FACTS of the case..Which say guilty as sin.
kansas

Caddo, OK

#6 Aug 25, 2007
I know erica i grow up with her. maybe everybody should give it a break and think about my baby cousin trevor. he's hearing and seing everything and you now people don't think about that!!!!!!!!!!
why

Wichita, KS

#7 Aug 28, 2007
kansas wrote:
I know erica i grow up with her. maybe everybody should give it a break and think about my baby cousin trevor. he's hearing and seing everything and you now people don't think about that!!!!!!!!!!
This stuff is posted on the internet, Why would any adult let him see it? What is wrong with you people that are related to the evil one Erica Brennan are you guys all sick.
Man in augusta who knows

Ottawa, KS

#9 Sep 5, 2007
Listen that murderingtch killed that little girl od you coward russ is my wifes cousin screw trever what about the victim's what about dallas she was the first victim to ericas abuse. you coward pos go ahead think whta you want you all know deep down side she muredered that little girl screw terry steph jackie and you we all here how she is getting out in a few days but she is still there why she is guilty whatever !!!!!!!!!!
Man in augusta who knows

Ottawa, KS

#10 Sep 5, 2007
erica is a abusive terrible person Trevor is the one that told on his mom so whatever, trevor thats right you wanna say all poor trevor well that is that she is guilty period.. Plus I know the family there a piece of work, and that little girl did not deserve to die.
cousin in augusta

Ottawa, KS

#11 Sep 5, 2007
Erica is married into my family and I know that she is guilty. She abused my little cousin Dallas but her family was able to get her away from erica in time so that this didn't happen to her. Erica is a very evil person when it comes to children, there is no excuse as for what was done to sarah, yes this is family writing this but just to let every one out there know not all of us are sticking behind her and believe me I think she should get the death penalty she is the devil in my eyes... That little girl didn't deserve any of this....
sarah's cousin from augusta
Friend of Family

Baltimore, MD

#12 Sep 6, 2007
Dallas is safe because her grandmother fought to keep her away from this situation. Sarah called and spoke to her sister V in Augusta and ask her to have her nana come and get her too, she was being hurt like Dallas. I know that her nana called everyone she could to get this precious little girl help. SRS in Missiouri had cutody of her and when nana called back to check on her they told her she was in a safe and loving home and she didn't have to worry about her anymore. The tears that have been shed from that part of the family are immeasurable. V thinks this is partly her fault because she couldn't save her when Sarah called her and ask for help. Please pray for this family and let God take care of the rest.
cousin in augusta

Augusta, KS

#13 Sep 6, 2007
yes dallas is safe now thanks to her real mother and grandmother but dallas was going through the same stuff that sarah was going through she was just lucky enough to get out of there, i saw the pictures of dallas when she got back from being with erica and they weren't pretty.. I believe that erica is guilty but we will just have to see what it turns out to be..Erica is a very evil person and justice needs to be served, yes russ is standing by her side through all of this he doesn't believe that erica would do something like this but when it comes down to it he will see everything and then maybe he will believe what really happened to his little girl sarah..just pray for all of us that knew sarah..cousin in augusta, ks
friend of Erica

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2007
Get real wrote:
I know that you can't even see the facts. Police reports ..Statements from people who stand to gain nothing. And a comment from a so called loving mother that shows no remorse or love for a beautiful and innocent little girl..You can type in your defence and opinions any way you like but it wont make her any less guilty and all we can all do is pray to god and the court system that she gets what she deserves for what she has done. I dont care how well you know her because you happen to be family..You werent there either ,,and you choose to believe erika... Well I know trevor and he is much more believable so ill stick to my own opinion and to the FACTS of the case..Which say guilty as sin.
Were you there while she stood at the childs bedside and cried and prayed for her to get well. Were you with her when she cried when it was time to leave the hospital and when she cried herself to sleep at night I ddn't think so, so how can you say she had no remorse. You can't you hateful so called friend. If you were you wouldn't have brought her son's name into this. Don't you think he has enough to deal with as it is. I hope when this is all said and done that the truth will come out about what kind of friend you really were.
Georgia Peach

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2007
friend of Erica wrote:
<quoted text> Were you there while she stood at the childs bedside and cried and prayed for her to get well. Were you with her when she cried when it was time to leave the hospital and when she cried herself to sleep at night I ddn't think so, so how can you say she had no remorse. You can't you hateful so called friend. If you were you wouldn't have brought her son's name into this. Don't you think he has enough to deal with as it is. I hope when this is all said and done that the truth will come out about what kind of friend you really were.
Are you people so blind that you can't see the truth? Erica may have had remorse, but that doesn't mean she didn't accidentally kill Sarah. She may have been sorry and she might have been crying. She was just sorry she did this to her and now she will pay. She went too far this time and now she is facing jail time. Crying doesn't mean she is innocent. It is time that all of Erica's friends and supporters face facts. She might not be that sort of a person, but in this case, she is.
TEXAS

Dumas, TX

#16 Sep 7, 2007
cousin in augusta wrote:
yes dallas is safe now thanks to her real mother and grandmother but dallas was going through the same stuff that sarah was going through she was just lucky enough to get out of there, i saw the pictures of dallas when she got back from being with erica and they weren't pretty.. I believe that erica is guilty but we will just have to see what it turns out to be..Erica is a very evil person and justice needs to be served, yes russ is standing by her side through all of this he doesn't believe that erica would do something like this but when it comes down to it he will see everything and then maybe he will believe what really happened to his little girl sarah..just pray for all of us that knew sarah..cousin in augusta, ks
So I take it that Dallas was in the home when Russ was there and not Erica by herself??? You keep say Erica this and Erica that where was Russ???
Friend of Family

Baltimore, MD

#17 Sep 7, 2007
Yes, Russ was there, he was training to go back to Iraq. I believe he doesn't want to believe that someone he loved could do this to a child. It will be very hard for him to deal with, which I hope he does, but he believed her when she told him that Dallas fell and hurt herself. Abuse goes on daily and when we stand by thinking someone else will report it or just won't believe that the person is capable of these things then it will continue to happen. Even the investigators believed all of the excuses they were given for Dallas' bruises and did nothing. I believe that these people should also hold some responsibility for this incident.
TEXAS

Dumas, TX

#18 Sep 7, 2007
Friend of Family wrote:
Yes, Russ was there, he was training to go back to Iraq. I believe he doesn't want to believe that someone he loved could do this to a child. It will be very hard for him to deal with, which I hope he does, but he believed her when she told him that Dallas fell and hurt herself. Abuse goes on daily and when we stand by thinking someone else will report it or just won't believe that the person is capable of these things then it will continue to happen. Even the investigators believed all of the excuses they were given for Dallas' bruises and did nothing. I believe that these people should also hold some responsibility for this incident.
As one that knows Erica she was always telling the kids to stop being bullies to other kids. I can't see Erica doing this. Erica wasn't with Russ that long if any when he had Dallas by my understanding. Her mother left Dallas with Russ not Erica.
WoW

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Sep 29, 2007
You now what erika brenean is gulity so all of u that say she is not u r wrong and i now that that ittle girl didn't desrvie to die so all of u say i think she should die and go the murdering place and she should suffer just like the little girl did and she can go to hell for all i care
WoW

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Sep 29, 2007
ErIca BrEnNaN iF u R rEaDiNg ThIs I hOpe U gO tO hElL

K !!!!!!!!!!
The Fact

Mcpherson, KS

#21 Oct 1, 2007
You all just need to stop. What is deserved will be given to ALL INVOLVED INCLUDING YOU RIGHTEOUS
SO CALLED KNOWALLS. Back off and get on with your own cobweb closets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Cbutt 55,671
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr JayPo 2,056
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne 5 hr Elaine Donelly 2
roxys or anything similar? Sep 16 Anonymous 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
•••
•••
•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ludowici People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ludowici News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ludowici
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••