Authorities stepping up focus on bus ...

Authorities stepping up focus on bus stop-sign violators

There are 1 comment on the The Coastal Courier story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Authorities stepping up focus on bus stop-sign violators. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

The Long County Sheriff's Office and the Ludowici Police Department will join other state law-enforcement agencies in conducting the "Stop Means Stop" campaign during the week of Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

Fanchy deJesus

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Atleast during the rest of the days in August, parents can be assured their children probably won't be in danger. What about the rest of the school year? Long county has no where, near enough officers to cover or keep up with all the buses taking children home.
I'm lucky my child gets dropped off at my driveway, so I do not have to be concerned with other drivers not following the law.
The state should set up cameras on outside of buses to take pictures of the vehicles that do not abide by the law and send them the ticket in the mail. Drivers would definitely take this matter alot more serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex dares (May '12) Apr 15 HinesvilleCuddler 2
Cuddle Buddy Apr 15 HinesvilleCuddler 1
Who in Wayne county has best P**** Mar 31 Mr big 2
Easter son rise services Mar 29 Joey shuman 1
Why Not Club Mar 20 Metoo 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Mar '18 gracefullikeagazelle 149
News Pembroke police chief named to international co... Feb '18 susky65 1

Ludowici Jobs

Personal Finance

Ludowici Mortgages