Ludowici officer faces 5 charges

Jan 30, 2012 Full story: The Coastal Courier 25

Ludowici Police Department Interim Chief Diannia Duncan confirmed that Patrol Officer Raymond Govero was arrested Friday and charged with one count of battery family violence, which is a misdemeanor, and four felony counts of influencing a witness.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Emily

Hinesville, GA

#22 May 12, 2012
Karma.....the great ole KARMA!
Angie

Waycross, GA

#23 May 25, 2012
Anna Ludowici has always had a police department, remember Governor Lester Maddox putting the signs up, that was city he couldnt stand.
LISA SMILEY

Glennville, GA

#24 Jun 4, 2012
WOW wrote:
Why is this not surprising? Ludowici is FULL of bad seeds!
I agree
Kaci Govero

Greenwood, SC

#25 May 21, 2014
All of you ^^^^^^^^. Do me a favor and stay out my fathers life and his business. None of this is any of your business unless you are apart of our family. Yes it is 2 years later that I am commenting on this but who cares. Me and my father have worked through all of this and are closer than ever incase that interests any of you nosey irrelevant people. Keep your trash talking off the internet and my fathers name out of your mouths. Please and thank you.
Kaci Govero

Greenwood, SC

#26 May 21, 2014
You people might be pissed off but you CAN NOT say my father wasn't one of the best police officers in ludowici. Everyone makes mistakes I am pretty sure none of you are perfect and if you say you are you might want to pray to god because you just lied. I don't need anyone to comment something back to me but if you feel it is necessary go right ahead and waist your time. All of you have a wonderful day and for goodness sake GOD BLESS YOU. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 47 min Chopper Read 55,602
roxys or anything similar? Sep 16 Anonymous 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
Debate: Civil Unions - Hinesville, GA Sep 8 crs23 2
•••
•••
•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ludowici People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE