Ludowici officer faces 5 charges

Jan 30, 2012 Full story: The Coastal Courier 25

Ludowici Police Department Interim Chief Diannia Duncan confirmed that Patrol Officer Raymond Govero was arrested Friday and charged with one count of battery family violence, which is a misdemeanor, and four felony counts of influencing a witness.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help us

Rincon, GA

#1 Jan 31, 2012
and this was the man that going to be chief of police in ludowici . good call james fuller
Angie

Waycross, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Wow. Didnt know that. Didnt hear his name in the mix. What happened here, do you know???
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#3 Jan 31, 2012
BAHAHAHAHA
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Looks like Old Chief Robertson knows how to pick the bad apples after all!
help us

Rincon, GA

#5 Feb 1, 2012
fuller know how to pick bad apple look who runing city hall
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Who said that officer was going to be chief of police?
help us

Rincon, GA

#7 Feb 2, 2012
fuller did
WOW

Douglas, GA

#8 Feb 3, 2012
Why is this not surprising? Ludowici is FULL of bad seeds!
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#9 Feb 4, 2012
Nice fact knowing this police officer had a warrant against him on child support. Wonder for how long? Shows cops can get away with stuff till they are suspended from the force.
edward

Billerica, MA

#10 Feb 5, 2012
also owned a pool store in Rincon Ga called Kleen pools and collected money for pool cover and installation of a pool and many other products that were never delivered or installed.
edward

Billerica, MA

#11 Feb 5, 2012
this guy is a crook he should arrest himself. The store was located at 358 S. Columbia Ave Rincon Ga.
Kleen pools may have been in his wife's name or girlfriend's name. how could he become a police officer with a criminal record? someone in Ludiwici needs to do their homework on this guy.
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Thought it was this one Precision Pools & Spas, hell might have been both. Atleast that's the one he comes under when googled. Seem's to be ALOT Ludowici doesn't know about this one. WTOC Facebook page was very interesting with the comments left about him there too!
Hinesville, GA

#13 Feb 8, 2012
edward wrote:
also owned a pool store in Rincon Ga called Kleen pools and collected money for pool cover and installation of a pool and many other products that were never delivered or installed.
It wasnt his wife, it was in his exgirlfriends name and she took the wrap for all of it while she was out of state and him and another woman took off on vacation with the money.
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#14 Feb 27, 2012
Any update on this one?
Informed

Hinesville, GA

#15 Mar 8, 2012
Him and his wife were indicted by the Long County Grand Jury on all charges. Public Records if you wanna go to the Courthouse and check it out.... A little birdie should inform WTOC....
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#16 Mar 13, 2012
Why don't you be the little birdie?
Anna

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2012
When did Ludowici get their own police department? It has been almost sixteen years since I have lived there, but I only recall a Sheriff's Department.
curtis bailey

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2012
james fuller is a good man , a truely great public servant,i know he was in the water dept. is your water bill 500.$ thats what it is in atlanta, i knew him a long time ago, everyone wants to be down on public oficials ludowici is a much better town than a lot of people want to say , curtis bailey 03 @ aol .com
Cindy

Hinesville, GA

#19 Apr 19, 2012
Heard him and his wife left town?
Confused

Hinesville, GA

#20 May 1, 2012
They are still in Ludo..Just cant get a steady place to live...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web