Malcolm Duncan

Hinesville, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2012
I feel that 4 wheelers and similar type vehicles should be banned from riding on hardtop roads here.This afternoon my granddaughter was getting off of the bus when a 4wheeler being driven by a teenager with a baby in his arms went into the ditch to avoid having to stop for the school bus,and almost hit my granddaughter.This isn't the first time I have observed 4 wheeler drivers blatantly ignoring traffic laws.
JEANIE

Glennville, GA

#2 Jun 4, 2012
I AGREE for wheelers are dangers. they should obay laws just like anyone eles. should stop when the bus stopped. 4 wheelers I seen next o poplar head the other night cause me lose control of my car they live in that double wide i thank wish the laws take there 4 wheelers before someone get killed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Tue joyce coley 102
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Mon ssgmilanlarry 3
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Mon ssgmilanlarry 31
Count finds 37 possible homeless people Jul 24 anpoeplearecrazy 2
Nita Jul 10 Danny Noonan 2
Lonnie's Auto Repair (Jul '14) Jul 9 Anonymous 2
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Jul 1 Dirt lady 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludowici Mortgages