Community remembers fallen Wayne County Basketball player

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: WTOC-TV Savannah

Folks in Wayne county still trying to understand why 18-year-old Shaquille Morgan's life was taken so soon.

Full Story
Shaquille Fan

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
My heart goes out to this family.I am from Camden County ,Ga.I saw this young man play when they travelled to Camden,last month.He was such a talent! I have 2 sons,one is a senior on the boys varsity team and our oldest graduated from college in May (he went to college on a full basketball scholarship).When my oldest son saw Shaquille,he kept saying thats a bad boy!!! Over and over again!I said to him,you do realize he's playing against us,right.He said Mom ,I love good basketball! He's going all the way! My youngest learned what happened at practice,and when he told me;It broke my heart.I just kept saying...NO. My youngest son said everyone was upset on the team.I will pray without ceasing for this family!!! Shaquille you had fans EVERYWHERE,even in Camden County!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Jesup man again found guilty of murdering mothe... Oct 2 pjot 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match

Ludowici Jobs