Angie

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Apr 7, 2011
Does anyone have any information on that Goode boy, who killed the young guy in the wreck? Is he still locked up or out on bond? if not where is he at? Has he been indicted yet? wonder how long before he is going to go to trial? any ideas?
Angie

Rincon, GA

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Anybody? I myself can't wait so see some justice in this situation. I hope there is justice, but its not guaranteed in this town, Goode being who he is. but I hope there is for the sake of the boys family.
pissed

Hinesville, GA

#3 Apr 29, 2011
at a detention center but he hasnt been indicted yet. my father new both parties. and goode's father doesnt want him to get out. but i hope long county police dont try and cover it up.
chillin75

Glennville, GA

#4 May 2, 2011
who did he kill and when?!
Angel

Moultrie, GA

#5 May 24, 2011
Jonathan Goode back in 09 hit a man and his son from behind between jesup and Ludowici. They were coming from picking up the boy from a program on fort stewart. He was headed to his prom.They say Goode showed his ass good at the scene of the wreck (that he caused). You'd have to know him, he is a arrogant little SOB sorry. The kind that thinks he is untouchable since he has connections. Goode was let go then (why im still not sure), but later charged with DUI, reckless driving, speeding, possession charge, and Vehicular Homicide maybe some other charges. while out after the wreck he was arrested again for possession, he was so messed up he was passed out and held this time. He trashed the jail cell he was in big time. Hes was transferred out and havent heard anything since. Hope he gets what he deserves, but him being who he is, which is the former Ludowici Police Chiefs grandson, who knows. you can google his name and ludowici and read about most of it and see pictures. Im surprised his daddy don't want him out is this true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web