Fatal Accident In Long County

May 30, 2009 Full story: WSAV 54

At least one person is dead following a serious accident in Long County this morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frustrated

Rincon, GA

#41 Sep 24, 2009
I hope Goode fries. You are right with his granddad the ex chief of police he will probably walk. I can't stand the punk he is a piece of crap and treats women like dogs. I know he use to beat one of his gfs and the cops didn't do crap. Ludowici is very corrupt in the law enforcement area. It is better now we have a new Chief but the Sherriff's department is messed up. Until the old man is gone it will always be like that. I have heard deputies sell drugs, I know they party with alot of teens around here. Seen the new house on the railroad tracks in town, on a cop's salary come on. Give me a break.
Smart

Hinesville, GA

#42 Oct 13, 2009
small minded person wrote:
<quoted text>
its obvious that you have never had someone killed thats close to when it could have been prevented but imsure that kind of stuff wouldnt happen to someone as smart as you. you should think about what you post before u post it however my small mind knows for a fact that mr. goode has got out of 4 dui's and several possession charges and running from the police without as much as spending the night in jail because of his grand parents. its a shame that someone has to die for everyone to open there eyes to this boy , unfortunatly he will probly get away with this as well i know goode and he is nothing but spoiled rotten dope head and watch out for his little brother because he is just like him
Obviously you don't know the family.
Smart

Hinesville, GA

#43 Oct 13, 2009
Frustrated wrote:
I hope Goode fries. You are right with his granddad the ex chief of police he will probably walk. I can't stand the punk he is a piece of crap and treats women like dogs. I know he use to beat one of his gfs and the cops didn't do crap. Ludowici is very corrupt in the law enforcement area. It is better now we have a new Chief but the Sherriff's department is messed up. Until the old man is gone it will always be like that. I have heard deputies sell drugs, I know they party with alot of teens around here. Seen the new house on the railroad tracks in town, on a cop's salary come on. Give me a break.
You don't know ANYTHING either. Post facts, not hearsay.
Smart

Hinesville, GA

#44 Oct 15, 2009
hey buddy, thats a great opinion on his little brother, i know him pretty good. well actually i am him. Your screen name fully fits you, your small minded. why's one got to be just like another because he comes from the same mother? i got in trouble last november for hunting at night. and flee'd got arrested and spent my 2 months in jail. i got my punishment, i learned my lesson. i've never did any single form of hard drug, i've smoked marijuana. im not spoiled, im not a troublemaker, and could really care less what you think it just burned me up to be seeing what they said about MY BROTHER on the internet and then for me to be drug down in the mess. that is my brother. He has a problem, more than one. some are very similar to mine. he's bipolar (just like me) he has ODD let me break that down for you im sure you dont know what it is. Obedience Defiance Disorder which meant its hard for him to accept and take medicine. he aslo has a DISEASE called addiction, to Xanax. When his medicine wouldnt work he tried them, got hooked. anybody who takes a xanax will become addicted. last year i was addicted for some months before i was incarcerated, they need to take xanax out of all pharmacies. and i know my brother didn't show much remorse at the scene but what about all the nights you all wasn't there when he couldnt sleep or hardly deal with it. im 17 years old and don't gossip on a computer so grow up get some balls put your real name then gossip, but why even gossip at all? whatever happens, happens and thats up to the judge. and im sorry to any of ya'll on here i might offend with this language. FUCK YOU SIMPLE MINDED. i recently went to another site and their was a woman on there bashing him, i've watched her son snort cocaine and drink beer and everything else but he's an angel who put some boy in intensive care, from beatin him with some other boys at the coast last st patricks day, and thats no accident when you almost take a life by beating with your barehands, my brothers was an accident! and he was not drinkin, nor smoking, he had marijuana xanax and his prescription medicine which is prozac in his system from DAYS AGO. thanks for ya'lls time. sincerly a nice young man. simple minded prolly dont like me cause i done one nighted his daughter goodbye
kendall theus

Hinesville, GA

#45 Oct 15, 2009
if your not from around here, officer parkers. over one hundred year old house burnt, if you didnt know genius house's increase in value with age, the insurance built that new house
To Kendall

Moultrie, GA

#46 Oct 15, 2009
House don't increase with age, cost of replacement increases, it is actual cost of construction that causes the increase, along with basic supply and demand of market forces which functions to balance accept when influenced by government economic policy. Age in and of itself is a depreciating value.
Licensed RE Appraiser
kendall theus

Hinesville, GA

#47 Oct 17, 2009
Thanks, still the cost of replacement increases. That's what I meant, just did not use right terms.
Not, an appraiser.
ludowician

Hinesville, GA

#48 Oct 20, 2009
I don't think even old grand dad can help him know...whoever helped him out of all those DUIs/trouble/etc.. should be right there with him...if he had got face consequence before, maybe a life could have been saved !!!
concerned member

Hinesville, GA

#49 Oct 29, 2009
from what i understand jonathan goode is in ware county jail with no bond and has been found guilty! that poor boy was on his way to the prom when his life was taken from him by someone who didn't care for any one but himself. he deserves whatever they give him and more from what the prisoners he will be locked up with. and to the guardians of this boy, let him grow up and take responsibility for what he did.
Hector

Elberton, GA

#50 Nov 16, 2009
Boy, good ole Ludowici hasn't changed at all and probably never will. As long as those good ole boys are running things(Oh and they will be) you will always have this problem cause trust me its nothing new. with every generation there will always be that spoiled brat that can get away with anything he wants because of his bloodline. They were there laughing in the face of the law when I grew up there and you can bet yer ass they will continue to be bred and raised right here in the most corrupt little city in Georgia, Ludowici.
LUFFY

Ashburn, GA

#51 Dec 8, 2009
Man if you took the intelligence of some here and put it in a lightbuld, you get about 2 watts of light. The Sheriff Office was not in charge of the investigation, the State of Georgia was. His family cares for him, as a family should. He did wrong and he knows it. wonder how many christians have been making ill comments, remember, "Do not judge least ye be judged" Lots of ashes will be rising from hell one day!
Cyrus Taylor

Douglas, GA

#52 Dec 16, 2009
Luffy: Wah. Poor little spoiled brat had to do time. What a crying shame.
iknowyou

Hinesville, GA

#53 Jun 14, 2010
AuntMissy wrote:
I am Cody's aunt. I never got a chance to meet him, but I would very much like to gather anything I could about him. Information, pictures, anything to keep to get to know him better. He has 3 brothers he has never met and I would love to be able to give them a way to remember the brother they never got to meet. My e-mail is mchaney27@bellsouth.net
Why in the hell do you want to know him now since he is gone? What kind of Aunt are you not to never meet your nephew, you should be ashamed of yourself wanting to do something now he's gone.
just for the record

Augusta, KS

#54 Jun 25, 2010
the insider wrote:
goode will probably get out of most of the trouble or some of the things will get swept under the rug. thats how shady ludowici is. if you know the rite ppl then you can practically get away with anything. yeah he's gonna get in some trouble and hopefully he learns his lesson about driving under the influence, but dont count on too much happening. if he does in fact get locked up, he wont serve the full term and he'll be out in no time just because of who he's related to.
oh and as for what he looks like, he has a myspace just search his name and it should have a pic of his tahoe as a default pic.
Just like when DA Deardon nd his lush girlfriend were out drinking and driving and hit and killed that little boy and his grandmother what ever come of that? NOTHING because he is as crooked as a snakes back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web