Fatal Accident In Long County

Fatal Accident In Long County

There are 54 comments on the WSAV story from May 30, 2009, titled Fatal Accident In Long County. In it, WSAV reports that:

At least one person is dead following a serious accident in Long County this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2009
who was in the wreak? who died?
Jam

Pooler, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2009
I know the boy who caused the wreck was Jonathan Goode and he hit a father and his 17 yr old son. The son was the one who dies
just wondering wrote:
who was in the wreak? who died?
SassyArmyWife

Richmond Hill, GA

#3 Jun 1, 2009
I was told that the 17yr old boy was from wayne co. His last name was Walker.
wondering

Brunswick, GA

#4 Jun 2, 2009
SassyArmyWife wrote:
I was told that the 17yr old boy was from wayne co. His last name was Walker.
His name was Cody Chaney. His parents last name is Walk.
Jake Daughtrey

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 2, 2009
My Dad is the one that flipped the truck over to pull the boy out at the bottom of the ditch.
wondering

Brunswick, GA

#6 Jun 2, 2009
Jake Daughtrey wrote:
My Dad is the one that flipped the truck over to pull the boy out at the bottom of the ditch.
Did your dad see the accident happen? Cody was a good friend of mine and I was wondering what happened to cause the wreck.
Jake Daughtrey

Tifton, GA

#7 Jun 2, 2009
Yea he seen the truck spinning right after it hit the vehicle it was tyring to pass, then flipped into the ditch. SO he pulled over and ran down to help the father flip the vehicle over.
Jaden Irvin

Savannah, GA

#8 Jun 2, 2009
Did the 17 year old have a brother?
the insider

Japan

#9 Jun 2, 2009
it was said that johnathon was high and driving around 100 miles an hour when it happened. the son died at the scene and the father died at the hospital.
Jake Daughtrey

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 2, 2009
The father didn't die. My Mom talked to Cody's mom this morning and she said he was having internal bleeding but he was recooperating in the hospital.
wondering

Brunswick, GA

#11 Jun 3, 2009
Cody does not have a brother.
Concerned

Guyton, GA

#12 Jun 3, 2009
To all you teens and fellow drivers out there this is what happens when you drink or drive under the influence of narcotics. Innocent people get hurt or worse killed. Cody had a great future planned for his self. When you drink and drive you are taking every ones life into your own hands and no one has the right to do that. Cody has went on to be with our Lord.
just a mom

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jun 3, 2009
Codys mom wants everyone to pray for both family's
Like Concerned said driving under any kind of influence is not right so DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Cody's viewing is tonight at:7-8 &funeral is at 3:00 tomorrow,Reinhart & son are handling arrangements.
just a mom

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 4, 2009
has anyone heard about jonathan goode?(the guy who hit the father and son)Is he hurt? How is he?Did he get in trouble?
Missing Him Dearly

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#15 Jun 4, 2009
cody was a really good rfriend of mine and i hope he is happier now.... i hopp his family is okay.
Jake Daughtrey

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jun 4, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your dad see the accident happen? Cody was a good friend of mine and I was wondering what happened to cause the wreck.
Aboy named Johnathon goode ran in to the truck cody was in and made it flip over the guard rall. the front of the truck was smashed in and the rear was gone. Cody was pined under the truck on the passger side
Jake Daughtrey

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jun 4, 2009
Jaden Irvin wrote:
Did the 17 year old have a brother?
yes he had step brother last name walk too
noisey

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jun 4, 2009
Has any charges been brought against anyone yet? Anyone knows what that goode boys doing? was he ok? he has a face book aol.
Curious

AOL

#19 Jun 5, 2009
Does anyone know what this jonathan goode looks like?
the insider

Japan

#20 Jun 5, 2009
goode will probably get out of most of the trouble or some of the things will get swept under the rug. thats how shady ludowici is. if you know the rite ppl then you can practically get away with anything. yeah he's gonna get in some trouble and hopefully he learns his lesson about driving under the influence, but dont count on too much happening. if he does in fact get locked up, he wont serve the full term and he'll be out in no time just because of who he's related to.

oh and as for what he looks like, he has a myspace just search his name and it should have a pic of his tahoe as a default pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) 2 hr Hark49 122
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Fri Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr 21 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr 21 Waggey 14
Lookinlikeamofo Apr 13 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit Apr 13 Jabudydubz 2
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Mar '16 monica_harris 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludowici Mortgages