|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>Not the first time you've missed something, and not the last.

Topix was not a local source for gossip until around the year 2008. Many posters today were not using topix back then. I know I wasn't.

Many posters today live in the present, as the past cannot be changed nor the future predictable.

Time for you to come into the present and deal with the dangers of today.

As in your boy wonder Wiener is at it again, and N.Y. voters seem not to care. The seems to believe the people of N.Y. will put up with anything and he may be right as the mortal fiber of America is now close to being equal to the slop of a hog.
Why is he "mine" ?
I don't live in New York.
I never voted for or against him.
I never met the man.

Having said that, who cares ?

Did someone complain ?

Is someone a victim ?

Were any laws broken ?

I could not care less who who, or what anyone "sexts", as long as,
)unlike Right Wing Wackos),
he doesn't try to force his Taliban religious law on my family.

As long as he's not another crazy who wants to shred the Constitution, assassinate political enemies, and improve medical tourism by making American women fly to foreign countries for their abortions, that fine.

As far as I'm concerned he can blow through his cell phone data plan texting pictures of his brother's doberman gazing lustfully at his cousin's poodle, while reading the latest issue of "What the Parrot Saw".

"Sext On" Lil Anthony - what consenting adults want to send each other on their cell phones is none of my business - just please - protect the Constitution from those who want to do it harm.

By the way, I bet we could get on a "No Call " list in case we're worried Lil Anthony might send us "sexts".
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious or being sarcastic? I presume the latter, but a little context would be helpful because I do not see the relevance to the post defending enforcing the border.
The context is that you won't like the society that results from a sealed border. Once it's sealed how do you identify those who should be here from those who should not, then once you've sorted that group how can you be sure that tomorrow all inhabitants are truly auhorized without constant checks of their identification.

We don't have a uniform tamper proof ID because Americans bristled at the idea of Real ID and constant demands of "show me your papers".

E-verify has never been fully implemented because Americans don't want a national database of authorized workers.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>She's nutty as a fruitcake, has bats in her belfry, and no common sense. A modern day liberal.
Nothing has changed.

I hear she is on board for the National Park on the moon.
You do understand the entertainment value of two people who refer to the minority leader of the house to as a "Satanist",
attacking others as "crazy",
don't you ?

That's like Jeffey Dahmer accusing someone of being anti-social;

or Newt Gingrich accusing Clinton of being "immoral";

or Larry Craig accusing anyone of anything.

That post alone is why I love TOPIX.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
McCain the rino and war monger.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images...
Here's a hint...

It's not believable to refer to your party's presidential candidate as a "RINO", since, by definition, he was nominated by the party as their leader.

That's kind of like claiming that Matthew was a "Christian In Name Only"

or

Sam Walton was a "Walton In Name Only".

That dog not only doesn't hunt, he doesn't even get off the couch.
elitist white

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit too. Some maybe, but not all. You must be a dang mexican too. Blacks are legal citizens and should not be even put in the same category as mexicans. Dummy. The Blacks are the ones these mexicans are hurting the worst, by taking their jobs. Have you not been reading the news? Obama and Holder wants Americans to believe that BS. That's why Obama has been doing his best to start a race war between the Whites and Blacks. To divide us so he can push his muslim dictator agenda right passed us. We are not mexicans. We can see what he's doing. It ain't happening migo.
With all the hate filled rhetoric you have made my point. You are showing your racist hate by saying Obama is trying to start a race war and the comment Muslim dictator agenda, just how damn stupid are you??
Your quote "The Blacks are the ones these mexicans are hurting the worst, by taking their jobs." Your superiority complex is showing big time. Unworthy illegal Mexicans are getting the low paying hard work jobs the "blacks" should be doing. Your kind have never considered them on a par with whites. It was a brain fart but thanks for showing who you really are to the ones who haven't been able to see your true color, elitist white can better understand you hate filled rhetoric.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he "mine" ?
I never met the man.
Did someone complain ?
Is someone a victim ?
Were any laws broken ?
As long as he's not another crazy who wants to shred the Constitution, assassinate political enemies, and improve medical tourism by making American women fly to foreign countries for their abortions, that fine.
As far as I'm concerned he can blow through his cell phone data plan texting pictures of his brother's doberman gazing lustfully at his cousin's poodle, while reading the latest issue of "What the Parrot Saw".
"Sext On" Lil Anthony - what consenting adults want to send each other on their cell phones is none of my business - just please - protect the Constitution from those who want to do it harm.
By the way, I bet we could get on a "No Call " list in case we're worried Lil Anthony might send us "sexts".
I most certainly hope you remember this post when you choose to remind conservatives of republican politicians who've had similar sexual scandals, you fool. How dare you EVER mention it or throw it out there again, as you eagerly so often do. I'll call you out EVERYTIME. Be sure of it. You NEVER hesitate to call out opposition misconduct, but totally disconnect when liberals doing the same. Remember your words, what consenting adults choose to do, is what consenting adults choose to do and NONE of your business...... NEVER forget PRESIDENT Bill Clinton & Monica, and keep it zipped..... your MOUTH, I mean.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

^ DO the same

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

why is that wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid elitist statement, you really need is a brain, but that's hopeless. TRY to be honest for a change. This country has never been this polarized since the Civil War, that's a fact. The big difference between the north and the south at the time was how to handle and treat Negros. After some of the bloodiest years in our history with the country in ruins the North won. Skip forward to today, not much has changed, the problem for most conservative southerners is lazy freeloading tax avoiding blacks and Hispanics. People from the south that make up the majority of what's left of ultra conservatives sill have the same issues as the civil war era southerners had many years ago. Then they admitted it in public, now they only admit it in private. Its not racism, in a word its superiority, lots of whites in the South still believe they are better than blacks and Hispanics, a lot better. Don't think I don't know, I was born and raised in the deep south, never been north of Virginia. But I read, from many different source's, always have. The large numbers of lazy out of work freeloading whites doesn't seem to bother them, why is that?
Regrettably, racism (or what you are calling superiority) still exists, but do not try to pretend it exists only in the South and only among whites. Racism is an equal opportunity vice and is ugly no matter who expresses it. The racism/superiority that is the deadliest in this country today is what has been called the "soft racism" of low expectations that the Left perpetuates - especially when it comes to blacks.

One example, education standards in some states are set differently according to race:

"this is setting up a system in which some teachers will think they’ve succeeded as long as the black kids in a class reach a certain low level of proficiency. Meanwhile, they’ll keep pushing the others to do better."
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...

Look at how the Left came to the defense of Rachel Jeantel, the barely intelligible girl who was on the cell phone with Trayvon Martin. Apparently she does have a speech impediment so I am not attempting to make fun of her over that, but the Left has tried to explain that those who couldn't understand her are the ones who are uneducated because they do not recognize the "code-switching"
she was employing or the "black English" she was speaking. The girl can barely read and yet at 19 she is a "rising senior" in school.(That is a tragedy for which there is no excuse - but the current state of our public education system is a whole other topic.)

When you hold a whole group of people to lower expectations (for whatever excuse you wish to give) you are doing them no favors and are exhibiting the sense of "superiority" your post is decrying. I would also submit that the racial polarization is a direct result of the Left's policies and practices - ANY opposition to Democratic social welfare policies MUST be racist - it can't possibly be based on the fact that those policies do not help the intended recipients, but only enslave them to a life of dependency - and in case the Left hasn't noticed, most welfare recipients are white, there is just a larger percentage of the black population in the programs. And of course, ANY opposition to Obama is ONLY because he is a black man (actually according to CNN's description of George Zimmerman we should refer to Obama as being a white African American), not because we believe his policies are harmful to this country. It is the favorite tool of the Left - disagree with us and you are racist - it can be a pretty effective way to shut down disagreement with those who cringe from being called racist, even when it's a lie- but it is dishonest at best.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he "mine" ?
I never met the man.
Did someone complain ?
Is someone a victim ?
Were any laws broken ?
You're missing the bigger point. His behavior is disgusting and as far as I'm concerned disqualifies him, but that is my personal opinion. What should be relevant to his constituents is the incredibly poor judgement his behavior represents. Is he some form of a "sex addict" in that despite the harm he had already done to both his marriage and his political career, he couldn't stop behaving in such a way to continue the threat to his marriage/career? That is not the behavior of someone with the maturity and judgement that SHOULD be expected of our elected officials. Regrettably, many miss the mark - but when someone has been caught in such a STUPID situation AGAIN, it becomes a matter of "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." So again, it is his judgement, more than his behavior that disqualifies him.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...That's why Obama has been doing his best to start a race war between the Whites and Blacks. To divide us so he can push his muslim dictator agenda right passed us. We are not mexicans. We can see what he's doing. It ain't happening migo.
Thankful your Obama Derangement Syndrome has not manifested itself into hatred.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I wonder if these are the Muslim Brotherhood's and Morsi's reenforcements and I wonder if Obama broke them out. What do you think Dave?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/22/us-...
Looks like the sectarian war that was predicted for Iraq is continuing, but hey, it takes "special insight" to see what you see.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...The point I am making is that through all these presidents, they all had a unusual amount of sympathy for Muslims. This continued even after 911. We sent troops to kill them but we turn around and help them every time we can. There is much more going on here than meets the eye. Just what is the purpose of this devious plan? I certainly don't know, but it must be a long term plan that our government came up with years ago.
Maybe, just maybe, there are people who understand that the word extremist, as in Muslim extremist, describe a subset of the larger whole. In other words, all Muslims are not extremists, and all Muslims are not terrorists. All of which means that the "long term plan that our government came up with years ago" is simply a recognition of this fact.

What fact is recognized by so many, but slips past so few, is the fact that an extremist represents an extreme, which means that the extremes do not contain the majority, which means that if the extremes are not in the majority, then they must be in the minority, which means that the minority does not represent the majority.

These are very simple numeric concepts.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the bigger point. His behavior is disgusting and as far as I'm concerned disqualifies him, but that is my personal opinion. What should be relevant to his constituents is the incredibly poor judgement his behavior represents. Is he some form of a "sex addict" in that despite the harm he had already done to both his marriage and his political career, he couldn't stop behaving in such a way to continue the threat to his marriage/career? That is not the behavior of someone with the maturity and judgement that SHOULD be expected of our elected officials. Regrettably, many miss the mark - but when someone has been caught in such a STUPID situation AGAIN, it becomes a matter of "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." So again, it is his judgement, more than his behavior that disqualifies him.
Yes, it is disgusting. Any & ALL elected officials who are guilty of such misconduct are EQUALLY deplorable.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
Ex-SEC enforcement chief joins Kirkland, will reportedly be paid over $5M a year
By Martha Neil
Jul 23, 2013, 04:55 pm CDT
A former top Wall Street watchdog will be focusing on corporate compliance from a different perspective after joining Kirkland & Ellis as a partner.
Do you think that the very people that benefit from this revolving door will write legislation restricting access?

Who knows better how to interface with government, then the very people who were part of government?

Who knows better how the regulate industry then the very industry that needs regulating?

Conflict of interest is just another word for envy.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly hope you remember this post when you choose to remind conservatives of republican politicians who've had similar sexual scandals, you fool. How dare you EVER mention it or throw it out there again, as you eagerly so often do. I'll call you out EVERYTIME. Be sure of it. You NEVER hesitate to call out opposition misconduct, but totally disconnect when liberals doing the same. Remember your words, what consenting adults choose to do, is what consenting adults choose to do and NONE of your business...... NEVER forget PRESIDENT Bill Clinton & Monica, and keep it zipped..... your MOUTH, I mean.
Too funny, Anthony Weiner's "misconduct" is purely a judgement between himself, his wife, and apparently some of his constituents.

Tell us, when Anthony Weiner lectured the country on the sanctity of marriage, or the impending destruction of civilization due to the homosexual agenda, or declare that America is a Christian Nation.

You're in a Danger Zone of your own construction.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, Anthony Weiner's "misconduct" is purely a judgement between himself, his wife, and apparently some of his constituents.
Tell us, when Anthony Weiner lectured the country on the sanctity of marriage, or the impending destruction of civilization due to the homosexual agenda, or declare that America is a Christian Nation.
You're in a Danger Zone of your own construction.
I don't have to "tell us" anything. Whether you understand what I say, is the LEAST of my worries, dear. My reply was to IO, not you. I could care less what you think, how you feel, and certainly not obligated to "play" your stupid headgames. Washington DC IS the danger zone, so NO matter how badly you want to blame me or the other conservatives who post here, you accuse the WRONG folks. But, what's new with you, IO, & the other brainwashed liberals? NADA, NOTHING, ZERO. You're both beyond any kind of help any of us could ever offer, even at $200/hr. So why even try? It's EXACTLY why I choose to ignore 99.5% of your posts. You're hopeless, I think I already mentioned helpless... Now carry on, with anyone except me, I just don't find you very interesting. You're your biggest fan, a fan I'm not.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

elitist white wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the hate filled rhetoric you have made my point. You are showing your racist hate by saying Obama is trying to start a race war and the comment Muslim dictator agenda, just how damn stupid are you??
Your quote "The Blacks are the ones these mexicans are hurting the worst, by taking their jobs." Your superiority complex is showing big time. Unworthy illegal Mexicans are getting the low paying hard work jobs the "blacks" should be doing. Your kind have never considered them on a par with whites. It was a brain fart but thanks for showing who you really are to the ones who haven't been able to see your true color, elitist white can better understand you hate filled rhetoric.
I guess this lady is an elitist white. Huh? You are the dumbest MF'er that gets on here. You just hate white people and you don't care If Obama is a Terrorist, because you think he's black. You're just stupid and hurt black people worse than any elitist whit ever could. Get a clue retard.
BTW this lady is part of the B.A.L.A. If you even know what that means Dummy.
http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp...

These are real Black Americans that know what's going on, unlike you. You stupid idiot.
http://www.dcmarchforjobs.com/
Why

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he "mine" ?

Because you have made yourself the ADVOCATE for sexual perversion, and everyone knows both have no boundaries.
Weiner apparently has taken your studies to heart. I would also be wary of your dog.
Why

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

E-verify has never been fully implemented because Americans don't want a national database of authorized workers.

A little waffle here, a little waffle there.

Your previous post about e-verify contradict your statement in this post. So which one do you stand by.
Why

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand the entertainment value of two people who refer to the minority leader of the house to as a "Satanist",
attacking others as "crazy",
don't you ?
That's like Jeffey Dahmer accusing someone of being anti-social;
or Newt Gingrich accusing Clinton of being "immoral";
or Larry Craig accusing anyone of anything.
That post alone is why I love TOPIX.

Well, I did leave you out by gross negligence. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ludowici Discussions

Search the Ludowici Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
where's all the weed at? Sun dixiedoll576 8
Lonnie's Auto Repair Sun Yeller Jacket 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ludowici People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE