Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18823 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, don't have to make excuses at all, just have to understand nuance.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...

Location hidden

#18824 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, don't have to make excuses at all, just have to understand nuance.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/07/05/side-effe...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18825 Jul 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it rather interesting that SO MANY people didn't understand it that way? I don't support unions, but they didn't get that either. I would think they would be meticulous about such because they were putting a lot of money behind it. As long as people like you make excuses for such lies, this country will NEVER get back on its feet. He lied or at the very least, misled. He knows it and those with a brain know it, too.
Lets quit beating around the bush. He lied to the unions and he lied to the American public about the AHCA. Not only can I see well I know a bald face lie when it has been proven to be so. OH MY is having a difficult time dealing with reality. Thank God it is her problem and not yours or mine.

Location hidden

#18827 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets quit beating around the bush. He lied to the unions and he lied to the American public about the AHCA. Not only can I see well I know a bald face lie when it has been proven to be so. OH MY is having a difficult time dealing with reality. Thank God it is her problem and not yours or mine.
True. Don't know why I waste time trying to educate the uneducable.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#18828 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, heaven forbid, that after repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again, he finally used a shorthand answer.
Thanks for playing.
You're welcome.
"If you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor," Obama said.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#18829 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, heaven forbid, that after repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again, he finally used a shorthand answer.
Thanks for playing.
Here's some more shorthand for you;

Broun 2014.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18832 Jul 19, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Perhaps there is history before our time.
Under the leadership of Democratic President Woodrow Wilson, World War I
Under the leadership Democratic President FDR, World War II.
Under the leadership of Democratic President Harry Truman, Korean War.
Under the leadership of Democratic President Lyndon Johnson, Vietnam War.
Under the leadership of Republican President George H.W. Bush, Iraq War I
Under the leadership of Republican President George W. Bush, Iraq War II and Afghanistan War.
Yeah I referring to the Bushmasters. I wasn't alive when them other Presidents were in office. These wars that these Democrats Presidents were involved in was a little different than the Iraq war. With the exception of the Vietnam War, there were no lies fabricated to get us to involved.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18833 Jul 19, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
40 years later we're still having the same conversations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =68xSoecsoq0XX&feature=you tu.be
Amazing.

In real life Archie was a gun control advocate.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18834 Jul 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amnesty Bill - defeat it. It exists because Right Wingers, including Obama want to continue to destroy unions and depress wages - for even higher profit for the few;
Please- be an American - every Red State is enacting every law possible to destroy democracy in their states.
Right Wing Wacko states, like Florida, cut their voting days way back - to keep working people from voting; and enact voter ID laws,(even though all agree voter fraud is a pretend issue), just to intimidate poor voters.
By God, if the right to vote isn't a Constitutional Right, then nothing is a Constitutional Right. If you let the Red States stop people from voting - don't come bitching when the Blue States stop people from owning firearms.
As to state's rights to legalize marijuana - blame the Right Wing Republican Dominated Activist Supreme Court - not Obama - they took that away - as their corporate masters demanded.
But that's a hot button for me.
Criminalizing marijuana is the stupidest, most self-defeating, idiotic policy that politicians so for their corporate masters.
I'm a classic conservative.
Anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows we should immediately legalize marijuana.
I spent some 8 years of my 22 in law enforcement working drugs. I have been to hundreds of alcohol fueled fight, and many murders, but in 22 years have never a marijuana fueled act of violence.
We have spent trillions of dollars and made criminals billions in profits in order to stop people from smoking a bush they can grow in their back yard, in order to force them to pay thousands to doctors and for prescriptions, or buy corporately profitable beer and liquor.
When my family members had cancer, I made sure they had all the pot they could use, and every day I wondered if they'd get arrested and incarcerated - because they didn't want to die in pain - how stupid is that to have to worry about.
But hey -- the Makers Mark, Anheiser-Busch, and Jim Beam people pay the politicians, and law enforcement justifies billions in budgets - so it won't change.
Finally, Obama is a Right Winger.
Right Wingers constantly writing posts about how we Moderates and Progressives should be disappointed in Obama, because he has all these Right Wing policies, then claim Obama is a liberal- defies rational thought.
The only "liberal" in politics today that I can think of is Senator Franken - and he's a self-made millionaire capitalist too.
Why can't you just answer a question, without some crazy rant on how President Obama isn't as crazy as the RWW. I was asking how do you feel about Obama destroyng the south, by giving it away to the mexicans. Obama blocked our state law enforcement from arresting the illegal criminals, on the grounds that it violated federal law. I was just pointing out that other states are violating federal law, and nothing is done to them. Are you sane? Can you have a normal conversation without being so defensive? I have no problem with legalizing MJ. If fact, I would not be a convicted felon if MJ was legal. I was caught grow MJ 9 years ago and convicted of MFG. Mj. I was 23. It destroyed my future. All my friends work at the Marine base in Albany welding and I'm stuck in the MFG. plants with the mexicans, because of my record. Now I watch on T.V. these people getting rich from the sale of MJ in Washington. It's isn't fair that they get to do what they want up there, while we're thrown in jail down here for the same offense. I'm not crying by no means, it was my mistake, but we're all Americans. Ain't we? Now Obama is allowing these mexicans to take the only work available to me and Americans like me. Well I'm saying it's bullshit. Either kick the damn drug dealing mexicans out or dish out a little amnesty for us americans that made a mistake 10 years ago. As for an ID to vote. You need a damn ID to get a job; why not to vote, that's stupid. That's just somebody wanting to try and rig an election with fake votes. DUH

Douglasville, GA

#18835 Jul 19, 2013
Another article showing that you may not get to keep your doctor. Big surprise, huh? This is from HHS. I hope that this hasn't already been posted.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hhs-admit...

Douglasville, GA

#18836 Jul 19, 2013
Oh dear. Another union is unhappy and fears ObamaCare.

.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/19/u nion-fears-destructive-consequ ences-from-obamacare/?mod=WSJB log

Douglasville, GA

#18837 Jul 19, 2013
I just posted a bad web link on the unhappy union story. I will try again.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/19/unio...

Location hidden

#18838 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I just posted a bad web link on the unhappy union story. I will try again.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/19/unio...
IO will think you made it up. He thinks Obamacare is wonderful. Of course, that's because he thinks he's protected from it. He's not. He's been fed a load. You know how those crazy libs believe and support loads. lol

Location hidden

#18839 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Another article showing that you may not get to keep your doctor. Big surprise, huh? This is from HHS. I hope that this hasn't already been posted.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hhs-admit...
Oh My will think you made it up. Oh My and IO believe and support loads.

Location hidden

#18840 Jul 19, 2013
It seems that the auto industry contributed to the bankruptcy filing. I thought with the bailout, it was all good. It will be interesting to see what the union thugs will HAVE TO ACCEPT during Detroit's reorganization.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...

Location hidden

#18841 Jul 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you just answer a question, without some crazy rant on how President Obama isn't as crazy as the RWW. I was asking how do you feel about Obama destroyng the south, by giving it away to the mexicans. Obama blocked our state law enforcement from arresting the illegal criminals, on the grounds that it violated federal law. I was just pointing out that other states are violating federal law, and nothing is done to them. Are you sane? Can you have a normal conversation without being so defensive? I have no problem with legalizing MJ. If fact, I would not be a convicted felon if MJ was legal. I was caught grow MJ 9 years ago and convicted of MFG. Mj. I was 23. It destroyed my future. All my friends work at the Marine base in Albany welding and I'm stuck in the MFG. plants with the mexicans, because of my record. Now I watch on T.V. these people getting rich from the sale of MJ in Washington. It's isn't fair that they get to do what they want up there, while we're thrown in jail down here for the same offense. I'm not crying by no means, it was my mistake, but we're all Americans. Ain't we? Now Obama is allowing these mexicans to take the only work available to me and Americans like me. Well I'm saying it's bullshit. Either kick the damn drug dealing mexicans out or dish out a little amnesty for us americans that made a mistake 10 years ago. As for an ID to vote. You need a damn ID to get a job; why not to vote, that's stupid. That's just somebody wanting to try and rig an election with fake votes. DUH
Won't happen. He's a broken record. Just giving you a heads up.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#18842 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...I think that once they get to the Texas border they are loaded unto buses that are paid for by big companies and our own government. No, I can't prove that, but it seems like a rational, logical explanation.
I'm beginning wonder about your definitions for rational and logical.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18843 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a hard ass, so I say send them all back. If you are a bleeding heart then just send the parents back, but only if Mexico pays the school system for the kids education. If they don't then send them all back. We did pay to educate these kids didn't we? They were all here illegally. Do we reward criminals and people that break the law?
I hope that you are not trying to say that the kids "broke the law" by being born here.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#18844 Jul 19, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Here's some more shorthand for you;
Broun 2014.
Yep,
so short
it's meaningless.
Thanks for playing.

Location hidden

#18845 Jul 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to make the IRS silliness into a something anyone cares about - especially since it's now clear that the Issa is a moronic little whining liar.
I'm sure you still don't care because you are anti-America, however, I don't think this is silly, as you and those of your ilk do.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walthourville waterbill (Dec '12) Jan 19 Willie 2
laurie tague Jan 19 Wonder 2
Bert Guy (May '16) Jan 13 Classy 3
News Walthourville readies for police, new city hall (Apr '09) Jan 10 Dan 17
married women going to the clubs looking for pa... (Aug '09) Jan 4 Ron 62
Children, Child Molesters Jan 3 Worried Citizen 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Dec 28 Marty 134

Ludowici Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance