Location hidden

#16405 Jun 24, 2013
....THUMBED their nose. NOT snubbed. ^

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16406 Jun 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
As though this administration has any credibility with foreign countries. Obama has shown himself to be an empty suit. Foreign countries loved to bash Bush, but they respected the US as a national power and knew Bush was not to be trifled with. Under "how low can I bow" and "how many times can I apologize for the US today" Obama, respect for the US is in the gutter. I think the term paper tiger may apply.
++++++1 Excellent. I referenced the "apology tour", and you are right about Bush.
Best post of the day.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16407 Jun 24, 2013
Who wrote:
US left helpless as Snowden takes flight::
"US threats that China and Russia face "consequences" if leaker Edward Snowden evades capture may prove just hot air, experts say, with Washington powerless in a game of cat-and-mouse."
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/CNG---d5...
I doubt Putin will assist Obama/America in any way, shape, or form. How embarassing & humiliating for Obama & Kerry. How embarassing for America!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16408 Jun 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>huge crock- try again, please.
Please don't turn me in for a 'timeout'- Y'know', someone has to keep the record straight....
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16409 Jun 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++1 Excellent. I referenced the "apology tour", and you are right about Bush.
Best post of the day.
Agree, Aggie summed that up!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16410 Jun 24, 2013
Who wrote:
And the 6 gutless wonders not voting at all::
Brown (D-OH)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Enzi (R-WY)
Isakson (R-GA)
Lee (R-UT)
Udall (D-CO)
Notice 2 of the gutless wonders are from Georgia.
Gutless is right, the website I initially found had them voting for it - but abstaining is just as bad, while also managing to be cowardly.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16411 Jun 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>huge crock- try again, please.
Do you disagree with the whole thing? If not, which part is a "crock" -serious, question.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16412 Jun 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless is right, the website I initially found had them voting for it - but abstaining is just as bad, while also managing to be cowardly.

I would love to see a grass roots movement for a Conservative party.

Most rhino repubs are former democrats, including Chambliss and Isakson if memory serves me right.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16414 Jun 24, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Most rhino repubs are former democrats, including Chambliss and Isakson if memory serves me right.
The most brilliant proposal yet on this forum- all the reps have to do is just move a little further to the right. Romney, way to liberal !! Please just offer us someone that is just slightly to the right of 'Attila the Hun'. OMG.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16415 Jun 24, 2013
Wee Little Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably called to ask you to stop embarrassing them on Topix (and you definitely put the ass in embarrass.)
dammit man!! you make me look like a wannabee.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16416 Jun 24, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko Heaven- Lord have Mercy!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16417 Jun 24, 2013
Wee Little Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably called to ask you to stop embarrassing them on Topix (and you definitely put the ass in embarrass.)
I am THRILLED that I have gotten under your skin. That means I have accomplished what I set out to do today. Thanks for letting me know. You put the idiot in idiot.*laughing out loud*
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16418 Jun 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am THRILLED that I have gotten under your skin. That means I have accomplished what I set out to do today. Thanks for letting me know. You put the idiot in idiot.*laughing out loud*
You thrill me Syn.*smilin*
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16419 Jun 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you disagree with the whole thing? If not, which part is a "crock" -serious, question.
The whole thing just amazes me, Ag. And it makes it wonder- about the possibilities of our peoples, political parties aside, chance of survival. With all due respect.js

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16421 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, they didn't vote, but there might be a valid reason for it:

One of the local radio stations reported that they weren't there to vote, they were tied up by "airline delays", but both of them would have voted "no".
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16422 Jun 25, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>The most brilliant proposal yet on this forum- all the reps have to do is just move a little further to the right. Romney, way to liberal !! Please just offer us someone that is just slightly to the right of 'Attila the Hun'. OMG.

GFY.
How About

Jefferson, GA

#16423 Jun 25, 2013
Anyone in the Senate except Sexy Chambliss.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16424 Jun 25, 2013
How to send radical islamic to their happy hunting ground while laughing.

"Dalton Gardens, Idaho (CBS SEATTLE)– An Idaho ammunition manufacturer has developed a new line of pork-laced bullets they hope will fight against Islamic terrorists – and keep them from going to heaven.

South Fork Industries of Dalton Gardens, Idaho, took traditional bullets and coated them in pork-infused paint to make them “haram,” or unclean, under Islamic law. The company’s website labels the “Jihawg Ammo” bullets as “Peace Through Pork” and a “peaceful and natural deterrent to radical Islam.”

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/06/24/compan...

Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16425 Jun 25, 2013
Made Gregory look like the Obama stoolie he is.

"The reporter who helped break the story over the U.S. government's broad surveillance programs lit into NBC News host David Gregory on Sunday for asking why the reporter shouldn't be charged with a crime."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/24/re...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#16426 Jun 25, 2013
Who wrote:
US left helpless as Snowden takes flight::

"US threats that China and Russia face "consequences" if leaker Edward Snowden evades capture may prove just hot air, experts say, with Washington powerless in a game of cat-and-mouse."

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/CNG---d5...
God bless Snowden and other true American Patriots who understand the dangers of Soviet style government spying on our own citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local business Tue they suck 2
Halloween! Mon momofthree 1
Julie Jones Knight Grenella Oct 27 Yepsheisahomewrecker 3
Missing dog Oct 26 Jessl82 1
celeste Oct 24 Friend 4
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match

Ludowici People Search