|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
GITMO TUBEFEEDING DETAINEES...
OBAMA TUBEFEEDING HIS VOTERS...WITH CHIT.
hell son, sounds like you could use a little 'waterboarding' yourself.lol
What

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. I didn't mean to sound rude.
you didn't.
What

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama failing on the job again.

Secrets piling up...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/06/19/194349/...
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite was the quote from Father John Zuhlsdorf:
"Off the top of my head, I can’t think of a foreign visit to a Islamic nation where he told people on his arrival that they shouldn’t have madrasas. Can you?"
No, we can't Father Zuhlsdorf.
Thanks for this post, Aggie.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
Or this one.
"Did he when visiting, say, Israel, say “You Jews shouldn’t have synagogue schools and you muslims shouldn’t have mosque schools.” I can’t remember. Did he?"
WTF?
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>First I was accused of bein CB. Now I'm Jeb? You sound like a republican always thinkin someone's bein dishonest because you are. I didn't reply to your post so why are you replyin to mine?
You directed it toward me without saying it TO me. That'll get a reply every time. You can bet your house on it, if you own one.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite was the quote from Father John Zuhlsdorf:
"Off the top of my head, I can’t think of a foreign visit to a Islamic nation where he told people on his arrival that they shouldn’t have madrasas. Can you?"
Aggie, I like you, but you are pissin' me off. The "crusaders" looped off thousands of heads in one day. Was that because they were wearing a "madrasas" ?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE, it was you...my error, you just jumped right in the middle of OUR spat, bless your heart.
I'm praying harder for you.
Thanks. I need all the prayers I can get. Bless you little heart too.:)
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame... what will you blame on Obama next, the dog crapping on the White House lawn? Stupid, really stupid...
You haven't heard? The Obamas are first to have a full time dog trainer on payroll,$100,000+ yearly salary. Those Secret Agent men & guests best not be stepping in dog crap. Be real....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Aggie, I like you, but you are pissin' me off. The "crusaders" looped off thousands of heads in one day. Was that because they were wearing a "madrasas" ?
Hey, Jeb

You might be confusing madras cloth with madrases - madrases are the islamic schools.
And believe me, I am not about to defend the behavior of the crusaders - there have been horrible atrocities committed by misguided and/or evil men in the name of Christ. But I think it is reasonable to say that while today there are "respected" Islamic mullahs who condone violence in the name of Allah, you will not find a Christian leader condoning violence today who will not be roundly renounced by Christians. No one supports those vile Westboro family cultists, but even they do not call for violence.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jeb
You might be confusing madras cloth with madrases - madrases are the islamic schools.
And believe me, I am not about to defend the behavior of the crusaders - there have been horrible atrocities committed by misguided and/or evil men in the name of Christ. But I think it is reasonable to say that while today there are "respected" Islamic mullahs who condone violence in the name of Allah, you will not find a Christian leader condoning violence today who will not be roundly renounced by Christians. No one supports those vile Westboro family cultists, but even they do not call for violence.
thanks for clearing that up. And I agree, mostly.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that, but unfortunately for you it isn't true. The White House gardner takes care of and walks the dog, just as he did for Bush. Sorry little fellow, try again.
You & Oh my, post from L wing websites I've never heard of. You're getting, WE LOVE OBAMA news. They'd prefer you not know the Obamas enjoy their servants & appreciate their dog trainer. They ENJOY living like the top 1%- just as much OR more than First Families before them. You're fooling only yourself... I'm not spending a moment more arguing about the WH pampered pooch, Bo.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for clearing that up. And I agree, mostly.
I take exception to your notion that Christians preachers are not political- they are! Show me one(major) that is not pro-republican!!
What

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

"We'll be uploading our entire MINDS to computers by 2045 and our bodies will be replaced by machines within 90 years, Google expert claims

Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, believes we will be able to upload our entire brains to computers within the next 32 years - an event known as singularity."

Unfortunately Obama and his minions here on topix don't have a mind that would add 1kb to the computer.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you have an up to date grasp of the political landscape.
While it is possible to obtain programming from Chris Matthews...
http://www.thechrismatthewsshow.com/index.php
It's going to be very difficult to do it from Air America...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_America_ (radio_network)
Air America (formerly Air America Radio and Air America Media) was an American radio network specializing in progressive talk programming. It was on the air from March 2004 to January 2010.
lol Hey, genious. I KNEW that. I guess you haven't been paying very close attention to other posts lately. I was being sarcastic. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes......
Yeah, you were ALL excited because you thought you "had" me. Not going to happen, Oh my. Your fellow libroids "got it".
What

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame... what will you blame on Obama next, the dog crapping on the White House lawn? Stupid, really stupid...
Nope, his dog craps in the White House.
If you had scrolled down on that link you would have seen that Bush had the best record ahead of Clinton and Obama.
Obama craps in place of his dog Bo, on the American people.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>All nonsense, syn. The real issue should be- What are we going to do about the earthworms? They are destroying this planet !
Soooooo, that's ALL ya got? Yeah, I guess so.

Obama must have told you about the earthworms. You wouldn't have believed it coming from me. lol
What

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Local governments quietly cutting hours to skirt Obamacare law...

http://news.investors.com/061913-660419-local...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I take exception to your notion that Christians preachers are not political- they are! Show me one(major) that is not pro-republican!!
Cough, cough - Jeremiah Wright - cough, cough

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrested in ludowici 3 hr That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72
Hinesville Rotary installs new officers Aug 2 Raman 1
Lonnie's Auto Repair Jul '14 Yeller Jacket 1

Search the Ludowici Forum:
•••
•••