Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Ludowici Forum

Comments (Page 747)

Showing posts 14,921 - 14,940 of47,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care how big he is. I'll hit him dead in his sh*t if I ever run into him. You or him can take that however you like. Big Boy.
Still trying to be the big brave macho guy. Full of anger. Full of rage. Why are you so insecure? Lighten up and you will feel better about everything.
congrats

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The clueless and uneducated don't read stuff unless it supports their views.
2. It does seem like a waste of time, doesn't it? I think you have to look at it as pure entertainment (like Skippy and the uninformed opinion) and leave it at that...
1. We agree!! The clueless and uneducated seldom read anything. Getting most of their information from TV and radio. Making FNC the top news talk show on cable in the South. Rush and Beck dominate small market radio in the south. Leading the way in the most uneducated region in the U.S. is a great accomplishment.

2. Again we agree, it is a waste of time!! Watching FNC, listening to Rush and Beck is pure entertainment. Programing designed for people with short attention spans and low IQ's. Dominating the ratings in southern states, the most uneducated region in the U.S.

How does it feel to be right twice in the same month, congratulations!!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Sign wrote:
Sign the petition to impeach Obama.
http://www.wnd.com/wnd_petition/petition-urgi...
LOL.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I've asked you alot of questions with no reply. So??? It would take to long. I'm sorry I disturb you Syn. Really.
:( You'd love me in the flesh.
Oh. You don't have an answer. You've not asked me any appropriate questions that I've not answered. I won't answer personal questions, but I've answered any questions that you've asked me that was on topic. It seems you could answer the questions in just a few sentences.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
If u knew your limitations, u wouldn't be posting.
And when God gets trough with you, you will not be posting either.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>but I have seen him. He is a fat excuse for a human being. Worthless, period.
We must not be writing about the same person as Bill isn't fat or worthless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

prove me wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, the loony side of the republicans ran a rich Mormon with a superiority complex only because his competition in the primary were all unelectable nuts. First time it was a nice man who was a war veteran and a nut from Alaska. Like I said, thanks to you and the other idiots it was a joke. You are a joke, never anything to say but more BS and a link to some unknown blog that backs your stupid statements. Your arrogance is only trumped by your stupidly, prove me wrong.
Okay. Here is your proof. You are waaaaay out of your league on this forum. All you do is throw inflamatory remarks and add nothing to any of the discussions.

Your first sentence is interesting. So, Obama doesn't have a superiority complex????? He is not arrogant????? That PROVES you are as out of touch as your hero, Obama. Where are your links? You call CNN and Wall Street Journal unknowns? Move on. You've got nothing. Seriously, give it up.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to be the big brave macho guy. Full of anger. Full of rage. Why are you so insecure? Lighten up and you will feel better about everything.
I'm sorry Dave. ;) I'm not insecure. I'm just shy ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

prove me wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove a damn word you say, again. Can't understand why the IRS would take a hard look at a group against all taxes trying to get into a tax exempt status that they literally had to stretch the truth to qualify for. And a lot of them still were granted the tax exempt status they were after. You nuts are upset because the IRS was doing its job. You really think they called Obama and ask him if he wanted to stall them. My question is WHY, he had beaten them twice and he can't run again. The Tea Party is falling apart, so WHY would anyone break the law to stop something that had become a nonissue? Prove something, heck you can't prove anything you say. I'm just amazed anyone can be as arrogant and clueless as you are. People give you facts to refute what you say, in response you do nothing but blah blah blah. Ignoring the issue and moving to your next inane rant.
You really ARE insane. Have you even read anything about what was going on with the IRS and conservative groups? Apparently, you haven't. You OBVIOUSLY get your news from Chris Matthews and Air America. I GUARANTEE you that if this had been done to liberal groups and a republican was in office, YOU would be screaming and crying like a little girl. You are ignorant and have no desire to learn. Seriously, move on. You are a waste of time and energy.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We must not be writing about the same person as Bill isn't fat or worthless.
And you are writing 'to' the wrong person- it does not matter to me. Are you his agent?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

congrats wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We agree!! The clueless and uneducated seldom read anything. Getting most of their information from TV and radio. Making FNC the top news talk show on cable in the South. Rush and Beck dominate small market radio in the south. Leading the way in the most uneducated region in the U.S. is a great accomplishment.
2. Again we agree, it is a waste of time!! Watching FNC, listening to Rush and Beck is pure entertainment. Programing designed for people with short attention spans and low IQ's. Dominating the ratings in southern states, the most uneducated region in the U.S.
How does it feel to be right twice in the same month, congratulations!!
Well, we ALL don't like to get our news from Chris Matthews and Air America like you do.

Hey! FOX is #1

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Dave. ;) I'm not insecure. I'm just shy ;)
Yeah, I can tell your a real wallflower. lol

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>And you are writing 'to' the wrong person- it does not matter to me. Are you his agent?
No, but there are a lot of worse things that could happen. Time for Leno.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can tell your a real wallflower. lol
My mama always said I was an angel.:)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 LMAO

Yep, the tough guys are out again tonight...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there are a lot of worse things that could happen. Time for Leno.
If you're a hoops fan (I don't pay much attention to the NBA until the finals), game 6 of the finals is going to OT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a hoops fan (I don't pay much attention to the NBA until the finals), game 6 of the finals is going to OT.
Yep! Miami managed to push to another game!
danger zone

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Although Obama's approval ratings are plummeting, there will always fools who are blinded by party loyalty.
http://m.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/letters/sc...
danger zone

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Bad link...again.
On the hunt. More good links to follow.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...It was the Republican President Dwight Eisenhower who championed the Civil Rights Act of 1957, but it was Democrats in the Senate who filibustered the bill.

You see, at the heart of liberalism is the idea that only a great and powerful big government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans.
What a bunch of revisionist claptrap.

It was not Democrats who filibustered, but one Democrat. And as you can see from the votes in both the House and the Senate there was a clear regional division in the Democratic Party.

Now, I wonder why the "great and powerful big government" had to step in as "the benefactor of social justice", was it because the States had failed thier citizens.

Civil_Rights_Act_of_1957
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
...Democratic Senator Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, an ardent segregationist, sustained the longest one-person filibuster in history in an attempt to keep the bill from becoming law. His one-man filibuster lasted 24 hours and 18 minutes; he began with readings of every state's election laws in alphabetical order. Thurmond later read from the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and George Washington's Farewell Address. His speech set the record for a Senate filibuster.[2] The bill passed the House with a vote of 285 to 126 (Republicans 167-19 for, Democrats 118-107 for)[3] and the Senate 72 to 18 (Republicans 43-0 for, Democrats 29-18 for).[4] President Eisenhower signed it on September 9, 1957.
==========
Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
On June 11, 1963, President Kennedy met with the Republican leaders to discuss the legislation ahead of his television address to the nation that evening. Two days later, Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen and Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield both voiced support for the president's bill, except for provisions guaranteeing equal access to places of public accommodations. This led to several Republican Congressmen drafting a compromise bill to be considered. On June 19, the president sent his bill to Congress as it was originally written, saying legislative action was "imperative".[5][6] The president's bill went first to the House of Representatives, where it was referred to the Judiciary Committee, chaired by Emmanuel Celler, a Democrat from New York. After a series of hearings on the bill, Celler's committee strengthened the act, adding provisions to ban racial discrimination in employment, providing greater protection to black voters, eliminating segregation in all publicly owned facilities (not just schools), and strengthening the anti-segregation clauses regarding public facilities such as lunch counters. They also added authorization for the Attorney General to file lawsuits to protect individuals against the deprivation of any rights secured by the Constitution or U.S. law. In essence, this was the controversial "Title III" that had been removed from the 1957 and 1960 Acts....

...When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.[10] Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,921 - 14,940 of47,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ludowici Discussions

Search the Ludowici Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jun 19 Too Dependent 6
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun 19 oh okay 2
where's all the weed at? Jun 12 WoW 7
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jun '14 Drewdafoo 238
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Long County was issued at July 10 at 5:24PM EDT