used to

Alpharetta, GA

#15696 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. We are all going to die from the global worming myths that the left wing looneys believe.
Idiot, you will not die from global "worming",thats your word. You are to old, your kids are to old, your grandkids kids on the other hand thanks to nuts like you could. Most scientist in the world believe global warming to be fact, as do most nations. I said most scientists, we all know about the scientists the right wing keeps on the payroll and trots out to say it ain't so when needed.

Answer one question, why are right wing loony's NOT upset that the Republicans in the House keep wasting time and money voting on things that have no chance of passing into law. Trying to banning Obamacare for the 100the time being the 1st that comes to mind. Now the are trying to pass federal law trying again to control of a woman's body and her life. You in your younger days might have been upset. Now that your are an old woman you just want to control others by government passing legislation enforcing your insane beliefs. That's a common thread with conservatives, the need to control others when most can barely take care of themselves. I think its kind of like old men and their corvettes, it more about the power and image than the car.

From the main stream news media: "Amid roiling debates on national security, foreign policy and immigration, the Republican-led House turned its attention Tuesday to social issues, setting a vote on a measure that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Although the measure is expected to pass the GOP-controlled House, it has no chance of becoming law, with the Democratic-led Senate certain to ignore it and the White House threatening in scathing language to veto it."

Did you notice they didn't express opinion one way or the other, that's what you call news, not what you are used to.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15697 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. We are all going to die from the global worming myths that the left wing looneys believe.
What in the hell is "global worming" now? Is that where earthworms are eating up the earth?
OMTE

Weaver, AL

#15698 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
CB, this is for you and OMTE. I believe, curiously, you BOTH stated that no one cares about the IRS scandal. Others(including others on Topix) don't seem to agree with you.
This CNN poll states that a month ago, only 37% of the people polled believed that senior members of the WH were involved in the targetting of the conservative groups. NOW, that has risen to 47%!!!!!! Un-oh. "The Heat is On". A few days after the story broke, you posted people were already forgetting about it. CB, you are wrong AGAIN!
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...
Now that's funny!!! What IRS scandal??? LoL.
OMTE

Weaver, AL

#15699 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
They LINED up???? All FOUR of them???? rotfl Seriously, let this go. You are looking REALLY silly.
Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
danger zone

Covington, GA

#15700 Jun 18, 2013
The NSA director was caught on hot microphone telling the FBI director after his testimony, "I owe you another friggin cold beer." ... Why do you owe another person for telling the truth? I have serious doubt that "dozens" of terror plots were foiled. Then, why did they miss Boston attacks after warnings from Russia.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#15701 Jun 18, 2013
Correction... The NSA director told a deputy FBI director, "Tell your boss I owe him another friggin beer."

I find that comment rather odd. But, of course, I trust none of them.
Conservative

Jefferson, GA

#15703 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Here's one for all you myth-lovin' right wing wackos- the 'Flat Earth Society'(no kidding!), just think, if they are right, then the earth could just be floating on an endless sea of crude oil. Now all that we need to do is drill a deep enough well and turn on the tap. An everlasting supply of oil. Perfectly logical, huh. BTW, they also believe that the moon landings were just 'staged' in Hollywood- I know y'all will just love that one.
The flat earth society don't bother us. It's the flat HEAD liberals that bother us.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15704 Jun 18, 2013
used to wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you will not die from global "worming",thats your word. You are to old, your kids are to old, your grandkids kids on the other hand thanks to nuts like you could. Most scientist in the world believe global warming to be fact, as do most nations. I said most scientists, we all know about the scientists the right wing keeps on the payroll and trots out to say it ain't so when needed.
Answer one question, why are right wing loony's NOT upset that the Republicans in the House keep wasting time and money voting on things that have no chance of passing into law. Trying to banning Obamacare for the 100the time being the 1st that comes to mind. Now the are trying to pass federal law trying again to control of a woman's body and her life. You in your younger days might have been upset. Now that your are an old woman you just want to control others by government passing legislation enforcing your insane beliefs. That's a common thread with conservatives, the need to control others when most can barely take care of themselves. I think its kind of like old men and their corvettes, it more about the power and image than the car.
From the main stream news media: "Amid roiling debates on national security, foreign policy and immigration, the Republican-led House turned its attention Tuesday to social issues, setting a vote on a measure that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Although the measure is expected to pass the GOP-controlled House, it has no chance of becoming law, with the Democratic-led Senate certain to ignore it and the White House threatening in scathing language to veto it."
Did you notice they didn't express opinion one way or the other, that's what you call news, not what you are used to.
Blah, blah, blah. That's all you are capable of. You libs LOVE to talk in MOST, ALL , etc. lol
Ya got nothin'. Where you make your first mistake is thinking that all conservatives are old. You get that from the extreme left wing crap that you live by. Perhaps old republicans ARE dying off. Well, the young IGNORANT Democrats are starting to wake up to the wisdom of NOT being lied to by the left wing looneys led(if you want to call it that) by Obama and his bots.

Location hidden

#15705 Jun 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to picture the end of the world as a result of global WORMING. It's not going to be pretty.
When ya got nothin', you pick on spelling and punctuation.

Okay: WARMING

Location hidden

#15706 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell is "global worming" now? Is that where earthworms are eating up the earth?
Grow up!

On second thought, if Obama tells you to believe there are earthworms eating up the earth, you will!

Location hidden

#15707 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny!!! What IRS scandal??? LoL.
I figured you didn't know about it. The left wing news isn't reporting it. Good case for you getting out more. It's getting VERY interesting.

Location hidden

#15708 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
So, you don't think that a particular GROUP of people being MORE THAN just questioned is ethical? What if left wing groups had been flagged and a republican had been president?(You won't answer that.)
Do you want to talk about Obama(and he's the PRESIDENT) flip flops? You really want to go there?
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15709 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't think that a particular GROUP of people being MORE THAN just questioned is ethical? What if left wing groups had been flagged and a republican had been president?(You won't answer that.)
Do you want to talk about Obama(and he's the PRESIDENT) flip flops? You really want to go there?
No I don't when you are talkin about the teaparty. To much is never enough. It would be unethical and just plain stupid not to watch them like a hawk.
I didn't complain when the bushmaster did it. I'm goin swimmin. We'll talk about Obama when I return if you like. We can go anywhere you want babe when I get back.:)

Location hidden

#15710 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't when you are talkin about the teaparty. To much is never enough. It would be unethical and just plain stupid not to watch them like a hawk.
I didn't complain when the bushmaster did it. I'm goin swimmin. We'll talk about Obama when I return if you like. We can go anywhere you want babe when I get back.:)
I asked you once before which rules the TeaParty had broken and what had they done wrong. You didn't answer. So, what's the answer?
I'm going to see if I can locate your post.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15711 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
The same thing happened to Obama when he was Senator as he now has different ideas and outlooks since he is President.

Douglasville, GA

#15712 Jun 18, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The NSA director was caught on hot microphone telling the FBI director after his testimony, "I owe you another friggin cold beer." ... Why do you owe another person for telling the truth? I have serious doubt that "dozens" of terror plots were foiled. Then, why did they miss Boston attacks after warnings from Russia.
Probably because they didn't want to be politically incorrect by watching Muslims.

Douglasville, GA

#15713 Jun 18, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The flat earth society don't bother us. It's the flat HEAD liberals that bother us.
Your the flat earthers as you are so closed minded that you still think the earth is flat, not round.
If you were only as intelligent as you think you are you wouldn't always think that you are always right and that you can't learn something new. Being a know it all shows ignorance.

Douglasville, GA

#15714 Jun 18, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
My previous post was aimed at Jebb not at you Conservative. Just wanted to clear the air on that post.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15716 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had read any of the articles that I posted as links you would have seen that is exactly what the Russians are doing. There is absolute proof that huge amounts of oil are leaking out of fissures in the bottom of the oceans. The earth contains huge amounts of oil.
I am not going to sit here and keep wasting my time with a bunch of closed minded people. Think what you wish. It is astounding that you always have these far out explanations for everything else, especially for Obama, but are so closed minded that you won't consider other ideas.
1. The clueless and uneducated don't read stuff unless it supports their views.

2. It does seem like a waste of time, doesn't it? I think you have to look at it as pure entertainment (like Skippy and the uninformed opinion) and leave it at that...
ratatoi

Lawrenceville, GA

#15717 Jun 18, 2013
what has all this bull got to do with supporting a person running for office?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Jesup man again found guilty of murdering mothe... Oct 2 pjot 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match

Ludowici Jobs