Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13450 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, you are absolutely incorrigible.:)
I do my best. ;)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13451 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even going to say it.
Yet you still post...

Location hidden

#13452 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
"The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor."
Thomas Donahue
I drink therefore I am.

W C Fields
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#13453 May 29, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink therefore I am.
W C Fields
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Location hidden

#13454 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO hard-headed!!!
You keep saying the same thing even after having been shown repeatedly that what you're saying isn't true.
Just like an old radio station used to say, "The hits just keep on coming"...

The irony and hypocrisy keep coming...

Location hidden

#13455 May 29, 2013
pile of manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you a pile of manure, you have a severe reading comprehension problem and a real problem forgetting what you posted. Also a habit of trying to turn the dialogue when you have no decent response. And a real bad habit of blowing your own horn. Just like men who claim to have sex all the time but rarely do, men who brag about what they have all the time rarely have ANYTHING.
I am sure the comment about you paying more taxes than the average man is true in your warped mind and it does seem like its your life's goal to make sure the working middle class NEVER make a living wage. Are you really so upset with your peers you feel the need to constantly put them down??? Or is it the fact that your real job at WalMart will not allow unions and you are just jealous?
I refuse to let some arrogant asswipe with a superiority complex end any conversation with me, so bye bye butt whole. I misspelled a few words but I hope you with a little help from your friends in the break room you will get the point.
LMAO. How many times you you change your story and comments in the middle of a post? Now you bring sex (or your lack of it) into the "conversation"?

Still, what have YOU done for your employees?

Location hidden

#13456 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
—Kurt Vonnegut
+1

That's pretty good!

Location hidden

#13457 May 29, 2013
http://nationalreview.com/corner/349394/ellis...

Forget the fact that this Rep. Ellison is a liberace...

Serious question, one that's been posed in various tax related discussions in this thread and others (primarily the Douglasville Board):

Why would a company (or individual for that matter) pay MORE than they're legally required to pay?

Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is a good business practice (if done legally).

Location hidden

#13458 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
—Kurt Vonnegut
What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.
-Irish proverb

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
-Dorothy Parker, although some think it was W C Fields, amongst others.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13460 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be happy to know that some legislation was passed that requires people to actually pay for their own health-care insurance rather than just going to the ER and slapping a "de-facto tax" on everybody else.
Yet one more thing that Obama is doing to make your life better!
Exactly WHEN was that passed? Recently? Does that legislation include ALL people?

Location hidden

#13461 May 29, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Cutting Right Wing Wackos annual deficit of $1.4 Trillion, by more than 1/2 - that's "nothing".
(But I gotta say, to us working folks $800 Billion a year is real money).
Why not Google what's happening in the housing market - ah... never mind ..... It would just be "more nothing".
You need to read this, too.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1102...

Location hidden

#13462 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO hard-headed!!!
You keep saying the same thing even after having been shown repeatedly that what you're saying isn't true.
President Barack Obama is fixing all the problems you silly republicans have created. Be thankful. Be happy. Obama is looking out for YOU!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OM0aAIlxdUk/UYSu57Q...
Shut up! lol

All he is doing is showing us how to shave points off our handicap.

Location hidden

#13463 May 29, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it was painted by the union white paint asphalt painter and he couldn't find the union dictionary holder and the union speller said she couldn't look up the spelling while the union dictionary holder was on break - it was against union rules.
lol THIS is great! Wish I had thought of it.

Location hidden

#13464 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Early indications show that ObamaCare is going to do exactly what it was intended to do.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/opinion/kru... ;
No doubt there will be problems, as there are with any large new government initiative, and in this case, we have the added complication that many Republican governors and legislators are doing all they can to sabotage reform. Yet important new evidence — especially from California, the law’s most important test case — suggests that the real Obamacare shock will be one of unexpected success.
There are many reports about the Republican party trying to "re-invent" itself to appeal to more voters.
Maybe they should actually try working for America rather than against her.
This is in response to your Obamacare statement in regard to California. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Also, if you or anyone else isn't familiar with this site, it's excellent in regard to investments, etc. I suspect most are familiar with it.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/05...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#13465 May 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
READ THIS and WEEP!!!!!!! Did this mentioned that our credit rating was dropped under Obama's watch? If not...DON'T FORGET THAT!!!!
I can't believe you had the nerve to bring that up!

Do you remember when that happened? Do you remember HOW that happened? Republicans.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#13466 May 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read this, too.
Did YOU read that?

It's the most ridiculous list EVER!

It criticized Obama for insane things - including things that happened as a DIRECT result from Republican policy in Congress, things that are DIRECTLY attributable to Bush, and it even criticized him for things that are GOOD..LOL!... It was obviously written by an illogical unreasonable Obama-Hater like yourself and isn't rooted in reality at all.

For Example:

"Downsized the military. The Navy will shrink from 300 ships to 238 and lose two carrier battle groups needed to project American power and influence. Strategic bombers will fall from 153 to 101. Air Force fighters would drop by more than half, from 3,602 aircraft to 1,512 planes."

“We also have fewer horses and bayonets because nature of our military has changed.“There are these things called aircraft carriers where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines.”

“The question is not a game of Battleship, where we’re counting ships, it’s what are our capabilities,”

Not to mention- we spend more on the military than the next 13 nations combined.

Why do we keep spending taxpayers dollars on military-industrial charity and welfare?

Barack just keeps making America better. As a bonus, we get to watch the Republicans lose their little minds.

It's a great day in America.
http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13467 May 29, 2013
I hope no one will mind a completely unrelated post and a request that if this speaks to you, you would consider putting this on your Facebook to spread the word. I realize this is not really the place, but there is definite urgency to this situation.

A 10 yr old little girl with Cystic Fibrosis is facing death within weeks if she does not receive a lung transplant. However, because of her age she is virtually last on the list. If she were just two years older, she would probably have already received her transplant - thank you bureaucracy. Her only other option is to be placed on a heart/lung machine. The link below gives a better explanation and an opportunity to sign a petition - if you are so led. Thank you for your indulgence.

http://www.change.org/petitions/optn-unos-cha...

Location hidden

#13468 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you had the nerve to bring that up!
Do you remember when that happened? Do you remember HOW that happened? Republicans.
I can't BELIEVE you have the NERVE to EXCUSE Obama for that. Oh, PLEASE!!!!!

Location hidden

#13469 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU read that?
It criticized Obama for insane things - including things that happened as a DIRECT result from Republican policy in Congress, things that are DIRECTLY attributable to Bush, and it even criticized him for things that are GOOD..LOL!... It was obviously written by an illogical unreasonable Obama-Hater like yourself and isn't rooted in reality at all.
For Example:
"Downsized the military. The Navy will shrink from 300 ships to 238 and lose two carrier battle groups needed to project American power and influence. Strategic bombers will fall from 153 to 101. Air Force fighters would drop by more than half, from 3,602 aircraft to 1,512 planes."
“We also have fewer horses and bayonets because nature of our military has changed.“There are these things called aircraft carriers where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines.”
“The question is not a game of Battleship, where we’re counting ships, it’s what are our capabilities,”
Not to mention- we spend more on the military than the next 13 nations combined.
Why do we keep spending taxpayers dollars on military-industrial charity and welfare?
Barack just keeps making America better. As a bonus, we get to watch the Republicans lose their little minds.
You got bested. OF COURSE you'll either deny or make excuses. Hey! Don't let facts get in the way of your little FAUX party. lol

Location hidden

#13470 May 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU read that?
For Example:
Ya got nothing. Just ANOTHER stupid picture of stupid Obama. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Aug 18 lpotporme 126
Jones murder case re-opened (May '08) Jul '16 A on looker 8
Bert Guy May '16 camden man 2
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
News Ludowici woman denied bond again (Aug '07) Feb '16 Dallas Brennan 87
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... (Dec '14) Feb '16 JakeandTasha 2
McDonalds in Ludowici (Apr '06) Dec '15 pondscogin 17

Ludowici Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludowici Mortgages