Comments
12,001 - 12,020 of 53,274 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12656 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth is writing checks it can't cash again son. You'll never learn will you? You don't go talking about somebodys wife being with another man.
Apologize. Show you're not absolute scum.
In addition to the irony of this post, it would appear the poster is attempting to join the "tough guy" club...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12657 May 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
irony
2 points.

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#12658 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

The pictures and video of Oklahoma reminded me of those days sifting through debris with fire fighters and cadaver dogs during the day, and patrolling with National Guard troops through the nights, and watching neighbors sacrifice to help their neighbors.
I gotta admit, seeing it again got to me.
Got to me, too, Informed. These disasters come and I feel bad every time. But this one did me in. Had me up pacing all night, turning on the tv to see if any children were found alive.

Makes you love your neighbor. And you know that city is filled with people of all political beliefs, but that does not matter to them. Not right now and I hope not for a long time.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#12659 May 21, 2013
"Carney Sweats it Out, saved by Myanmar."

"White House Press Secretary Jay Carney is sweating it out under the harsh lights of the White House briefing room these days, revising stories and spinning away suspicious facts in what is becoming an almost comical daily exercise in scandal avoidance."

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/05/21/c...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12660 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something in our genes that fail to acknowledge garbage, false reporting, innuendos, and just plain craziness.
You're a circus clown, aren't you?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12661 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's perfectly fine talking about said wife living off the working tax paying people the rest of her life, right?
I don't know, I'd be a bit ashamed to be talking that way publicly. Maybe that's just me.
Perhaps he PAID INTO social security? Do you think that might have happened?

Ellijay, GA

#12662 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Death-Panel disagrees with you.....
Actually, no I don't disagree. I mean, duh....dinosaurs?
You need to understand the Bible before broadly assuming every Christian thinks one way.
I don't care if others think the world is a few thousand years old. Why should it bother me?
it has no impact on my life.

And Aggie is highly intelligent, I've picked that one up immediately.

United States

#12663 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
Why does any of this matter to you, guest? In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter.to.you?
Does it -Christianity- break your bones?
Does it pick your pocket? For real, don't make up some flim flam answer that Bona Fide Proves that Christianity does either of those things. It doesn't.
Why can't you mind your own business and life your life and let others of Faith live theirs?
Stop persecuting something you obviously were not taught in your childhood. How to get to Heaven.
You'll never understand Faith. MYOB.
Oh, you gonna cry now death panel? Your moniker suggests that you are delusional and actually believe that there are 'death panels' in the ACA. You should change to chicken little. I understand faith and I understand wacked out fundamentalism too. I know many many Christians who don't reject science. So sport if the shoe fits.......you didn't answer the question I axed..... How old is the earth? Do you deny science?.........goodgodamight y

Ellijay, GA

#12664 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah - well you say a lot of stuff nobody pays attention to.
I did! I paid attention and quoted/answered appropriately!

I pay attention to you too.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12665 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The man asked for it, Kiss my azz.
read you messages.
You have no class at all. Or brains, or manners, or common sense. You're simply "Deficient".

Just deficient.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12666 May 21, 2013
@Informed Opinion
You make me want to completely skip over all your posts when you go off on one of your baseless ad hominem attacks that really are not worthy of the intelligence I suspect you have.
That being said - I admire the fact that you volunteered at Homestead doing what must have been heartbreaking, exhausting and emotionally draining work.
Kudos.

United States

#12667 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
topix wont let you write it in math form dufus.
Then you might want to spell it out dip wad.

Ellijay, GA

#12668 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
"Carney Sweats it Out, saved by Myanmar."
"White House Press Secretary Jay Carney is sweating it out under the harsh lights of the White House briefing room these days, revising stories and spinning away suspicious facts in what is becoming an almost comical daily exercise in scandal avoidance."
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/05/21/c...
Are you waiting, like me, for Carney to just throw up his hands and walk off? I got money on this one!
Not much, but it's money. A fun bet.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12669 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your much younger wife deserve other peoples money the rest of her life? Mind if I axe?

Isn't that....laziness?
That's a good question and the answer has changed since I retired.

We used to believe that raising children was a parents' most important job,(I still do), and so our pension was designed to allow the employees spouse to stay home with the kids, and not have to worry about being penniless if the employee spouse died first.

One of the elections under ERISA that can be elected when the employee retires is taking a smaller monthly payment, but that smaller payment continues after the employee dies, if his/her spouse is still alive.

Under ERISA, the spouse has to consent to the payment option elected so it's not surprising most elect the smaller monthly payment.

So it doesn't cost the pension any more money because we voluntarily accept a lowered pension over a potentially longer period.

As spouses frequently die prior to the employee, the pension plan breaks even.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12670 May 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
irony
Somebody get that stylus off that broken record, please.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12672 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you Aggie. It's a shame you're such a pawn of the Koch Brothers/Tea Party propaganda. You'd be very bright if you actually had some accurate facts to work with.
I'm not really sure, but I think there MIGHT have been something almost nice cloaked in there somewhere - so just in case, thanks (I think). ;)

Ellijay, GA

#12673 May 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you gonna cry now death panel? Your moniker suggests that you are delusional and actually believe that there are 'death panels' in the ACA. You should change to chicken little. I understand faith and I understand wacked out fundamentalism too. I know many many Christians who don't reject science. So sport if the shoe fits.......you didn't answer the question I axed..... How old is the earth? Do you deny science?.........goodgodamight y
Why ask such a question as "Am I going to cry?" This just defies reason, dude.

And what is wrong with my name? Get used to it.

No science can fully date the exact age of this Earth. Are you claiming to know?
And why don't you mind your own business? What difference do our differences make? How do I or anyone here affect your life?

Ellijay, GA

#12674 May 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you're just stupid that explains alot Thanks.
Why, you're welcome!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12675 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>

it has no impact on my life.
Yes. It does.

Think about it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12676 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>

No science can fully date the exact age of this Earth. Are you claiming to know?
It can get extremely close. Have you ever looked into how scientists determine that? They use, well, science. It works.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) 21 hr Local lady 59
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Wed Ladie T 7
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
•••
•••
•••