Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12670 May 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
irony
Somebody get that stylus off that broken record, please.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12672 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you Aggie. It's a shame you're such a pawn of the Koch Brothers/Tea Party propaganda. You'd be very bright if you actually had some accurate facts to work with.
I'm not really sure, but I think there MIGHT have been something almost nice cloaked in there somewhere - so just in case, thanks (I think). ;)

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#12673 May 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you gonna cry now death panel? Your moniker suggests that you are delusional and actually believe that there are 'death panels' in the ACA. You should change to chicken little. I understand faith and I understand wacked out fundamentalism too. I know many many Christians who don't reject science. So sport if the shoe fits.......you didn't answer the question I axed..... How old is the earth? Do you deny science?.........goodgodamight y
Why ask such a question as "Am I going to cry?" This just defies reason, dude.

And what is wrong with my name? Get used to it.

No science can fully date the exact age of this Earth. Are you claiming to know?
And why don't you mind your own business? What difference do our differences make? How do I or anyone here affect your life?

Ellijay, GA

#12674 May 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you're just stupid that explains alot Thanks.
Why, you're welcome!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12675 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>

it has no impact on my life.
Yes. It does.

Think about it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12676 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>

No science can fully date the exact age of this Earth. Are you claiming to know?
It can get extremely close. Have you ever looked into how scientists determine that? They use, well, science. It works.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12677 May 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure, but I think there MIGHT have been something almost nice cloaked in there somewhere - so just in case, thanks (I think). ;)
LOL!

;)

Ellijay, GA

#12678 May 21, 2013
Informed, that was a much better way of explaining than your first jabs.

But we all jab online. It's the way it is. We can be as rude as we like or not, online. Actually I hate it, but I do have my days, dammit.
If I said aloud, that I wished we had the manners and politeness of, oh a hundred or so years ago, would anyone laugh at me?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12679 May 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> You noticed that too? It's pathetic. I think they think no one notices. SMH. I know this is just entertaining to most, but seriously. Everybody needs to vote democratic next time up. Give Georgia a chance fora brighter future. Republicans are All lying theives and we're the only ones that can stop them. We younger folks need to step up and get involved it's the only way. Voting is your most powerful right that you have. Use it please. These people want you to believe that it doesn't matter who's in office it wont change. They're lying. Only we can change Georgia. We are Georgia. C-ya.
Look who's back! Where ya been?

Ellijay, GA

#12680 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It does.
Think about it.
No, it does not. It only impacts your life if you make it so. Learn to let go. It frees you.

United States

#12681 May 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"the facts of science from evolution to climate change" The problem is your use of the word "facts" - evolution is a theory with just as many holes in it as there are so called evidences supporting it, might it be proven true eventually?- possibly, but it is most assuredly not "proven" yet. It is just what the bitter atheistic clingers hold on to in order to try and support their disbelief in a Creator.
climate change - you might want to talk to the "man made climate change" disciples who are having hissy fits trying to explain how the air temperature over the Earth has held constant over the last 15 years despite the fact that CO2 levels have continued to increase. Bottom line - temperatures for the first decade of the 21st century are - GASP -1.8 degrees Fahrenheit above temperatures for the first decade of the 20th century.- STOP THE PRESSES (and remember not to mention the Medieval Warming Period or the Little Ice Age - that really messes them up)
Just because I'm not Christian surely doesn't mean that I'm an atheist. That's just silly. I won't even get into the fact of evolution. Surely you can distinguish the difference in a "scientific theory" and the lay term theory. Evolution happens as much as gravity happens. Maybe the theory of gravity has holes in it too.........goodgodamighty

Speciation - decent with modification- gravity-facts

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12682 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah - well you say a lot of stuff nobody pays attention to.
More irony.

Ellijay, GA

#12683 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It can get extremely close. Have you ever looked into how scientists determine that? They use, well, science. It works.
Science is theory, for the most part. I like science. If I had the brains, I would study Quantum Physics. Fascinating stuff.

But I also recognize that most of it is theory. Dating the earth is imPossible, it's that old IN MY OPINION and evolution is theory. Believe it if you want, makes absolutely no difference to me.

Location hidden

#12684 May 21, 2013
@DP
Thanks.

Ellijay, GA

#12686 May 21, 2013
Well crap. Aggies post on theory isn't showing up on my computer but I'm seeing it was quoted above me. Too many posts being posted too fast, maybe?

Anyway, ya. What Aggie said on theory.

Location hidden

#12687 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
If I said aloud, that I wished we had the manners and politeness of, oh a hundred or so years ago, would anyone laugh at me?
Nope.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12688 May 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
More irony.
And more irony.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12689 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is theory, for the most part.
You know that science can test stuff? And they can make observations? And did you know that sometimes the things they determine from those tests and observations turn out to be true 100% of the time? Those things then become known as "scientific facts". They aren't theories. They are the way the universe is. Period.

It's not a matter of belief. It is.

Ellijay, GA

#12690 May 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> I'm proud of you little buddy.
I could be a little buddyette. Ever considered that one?
Nah, I'm a buddy.
Or buddyette.

Who knows.

Ellijay, GA

#12692 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
yadda yadda yadda yadda.
Evolution is theory. Tell me you do know this.
Even if I considered it over what I believe, I would know that it is theory. Hecks sake. It's theory.
But go for it. I happen to believe differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... 14 hr tell it like it is 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Dec 7 Neecie 133
News Is the Muscogee School Board really a a hostile... Oct '16 Greg Ellington 1
Deadbeat Mother Sep '16 Fed up 1
Jones murder case re-opened (May '08) Jul '16 A on looker 8
News Ludowici woman denied bond again (Aug '07) Feb '16 Dallas Brennan 87
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... (Dec '14) Feb '16 JakeandTasha 2

Ludowici Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludowici Mortgages