Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12641 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way - don't bother insulting me - all statements made are undisputed substantiated facts, and you'll just look silly pretending they aren't.
"undisputed substantiated facts" - only in your sad, deluded little mind

I don't need to insult you, the idiocy of your statement(s) does it all by itself. The biggest problem for unions is the increase in right to work states which allow workers to finally say "hell, no - I don't want to be forced to join that d__n corrupt union."

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#12642 May 21, 2013
And there is no climate change. God has this covered. He is greater than you and I.

And, there is that little matter of it being proven now that it was all a hoax. But enough about that. God is sitting on the throne.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#12643 May 21, 2013
How does IO feel about this........

"Labor unions are breaking with President Obama on ObamaCare.

Months after the president’s reelection, a variety of unions are publicly balking at how the administration plans to implement the landmark law. They warn that unless there are changes, the results could be catastrophic.

The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW)— a 1.3 million-member labor group that twice endorsed Obama for president — is very worried about how the reform law will affect its members’ healthcare plans.

Last month, the president of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers released a statement calling “for repeal or complete reform of the Affordable Care Act.”
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#12645 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
FEMA should be gutted. All govt agencies should be gutted and ONLY a select few started back up carefully. After the crooks have been thrown out.

I gave to the OK relief fund today from my personal wallet. Not to the Red Cross, never to the Red Cross. Too many big paychecks come first there.
I give through Mercury One.org .
100% of every donation, that's every red cent to some here, goes to the people. Every penny.

How much have you donated, Informed Opinion? Mind if I ask?
At least your honest.
Good for you.
You aren't pretending that you supported federal disaster relief programs all along.

I'll check out Mercury One org.

We have had a very good year in the market, business at the firm had been good, and thank you Lord, everyones been healthy, so I didn't mind at all having the business donate a reasonable amount, and I donated 1/2 that amount.

I spent three weeks volunteering in Homestead, Florida, along with 20 other police officers from our city, after Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
The pictures and video of Oklahoma reminded me of those days sifting through debris with fire fighters and cadaver dogs during the day, and patrolling with National Guard troops through the nights, and watching neighbors sacrifice to help their neighbors.

I gotta admit, seeing it again got to me.

I won't say how much I donated because one group will accuse me lying, one group will accuse me of bragging, and another group will accuse me of being cheap.

Just ain't no upside.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12646 May 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"undisputed substantiated facts" - only in your sad, deluded little mind
I don't need to insult you, the idiocy of your statement(s) does it all by itself. The biggest problem for unions is the increase in right to work states which allow workers to finally say "hell, no - I don't want to be forced to join that d__n corrupt union."
I like you Aggie. It's a shame you're such a pawn of the Koch Brothers/Tea Party propaganda. You'd be very bright if you actually had some accurate facts to work with.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#12647 May 21, 2013
Obama and his Fed......

"Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever
Tyler Durden's picture
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/21/2013 11:54 -0400

Ben Bernanke

Two years ago, Zero Hedge first made the observation that the bulk of Fed reserves (also known simply as "cash created out of thin air" because money is first and foremost fungible no matter what textbook theoreticians may claim, and the only cash allocation preference is the capital allocation IRR analysis) had been parked not with US banks, but with foreign banks with US-based operations. We followed that with more analyses, showing explicitly how the Fed was providing a constant cash injection to foreign banks courtesy of the rate on overnight reserves which is the amount Fed pays to banks that hold reserves with it, as the bulk of reserves continued to end up with foreign banks - a situation set to become a huge political storm some time in 2014-2015 when the IOER has to rise and the Fed is "found" to have injected tens of billions of "interest" not into US banks but in foreign banks operating in the US, and which then can upstream the "profits" to insolvent offshore domiciled holding companies.

So it was our expectation that while if not slowing down its rate of money-creation (i.e., reserve-production)- something that won't happen for a long time as it would crash the stock market - the Fed's reserves would at least revert to being accumulated at US-based banks. No such luck. In fact as the latest H.8 report demonstrates, as of the most recently weekly data, the Fed's policies have led to foreign banks operating in the US holding an all time high amount of reserves, surpassing $1 trillion for the first time, or $1,033 billion to be precise."

Bored

Commerce, GA

#12648 May 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do but you obviously don't know how to express numbers. Of you meant to express power you need to actually write it dip wad. I cannot read your mind.
topix wont let you write it in math form dufus.

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12649 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
(You DO know what QE is, right?)
Really? Do you really think that's some kind of advanced knowledge?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12650 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
And there is no climate change. God has this covered. He is greater than you and I.
And, there is that little matter of it being proven now that it was all a hoax. But enough about that. God is sitting on the throne.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OMG You're cracking me up! You're quite literally a meat-head.

Ellijay, GA

#12652 May 21, 2013
I thought it worth noting that NBA star Kevin Durant has given $1 million to the tornado victims.
And MercuryOne has so far collected $780,000 since yesterday. Some of that money is mine.*blush* But I clicked the anonymous link. That's better, dontcha think?

See? It's the great people of this country that make it great. Not government. Government corrupts.
People are great. People are good.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12653 May 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
About 4.5 billion years, so?
I bet Death-Panel disagrees with you.....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12654 May 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It a way to determine if I should take them seriously or not. It's quite common for fundamentalist to denigrate the facts of science from evolution to climate change. They vote for politicians who make decisions that affect me and the broader world that I live in. If someone expresses the views of groups like the 'young earth creationists' then the is evidence that they are diametrically opposed to the modern world. They have proven that they are in fact a threat to progress. I don't criticize Christians. That is your misguided assumption. I criticize fundamentalist Christians. So how old do you say the earth is sport? Do you deny science?
"the facts of science from evolution to climate change" The problem is your use of the word "facts" - evolution is a theory with just as many holes in it as there are so called evidences supporting it, might it be proven true eventually?- possibly, but it is most assuredly not "proven" yet. It is just what the bitter atheistic clingers hold on to in order to try and support their disbelief in a Creator.

climate change - you might want to talk to the "man made climate change" disciples who are having hissy fits trying to explain how the air temperature over the Earth has held constant over the last 15 years despite the fact that CO2 levels have continued to increase. Bottom line - temperatures for the first decade of the 21st century are - GASP -1.8 degrees Fahrenheit above temperatures for the first decade of the 20th century.- STOP THE PRESSES (and remember not to mention the Medieval Warming Period or the Little Ice Age - that really messes them up)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12655 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>

I say call her and put her on record as pleading the 5th.
Yeah - well you say a lot of stuff nobody pays attention to.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12656 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth is writing checks it can't cash again son. You'll never learn will you? You don't go talking about somebodys wife being with another man.
Apologize. Show you're not absolute scum.
In addition to the irony of this post, it would appear the poster is attempting to join the "tough guy" club...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12657 May 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
irony
2 points.

Ellijay, GA

#12658 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

The pictures and video of Oklahoma reminded me of those days sifting through debris with fire fighters and cadaver dogs during the day, and patrolling with National Guard troops through the nights, and watching neighbors sacrifice to help their neighbors.
I gotta admit, seeing it again got to me.
Got to me, too, Informed. These disasters come and I feel bad every time. But this one did me in. Had me up pacing all night, turning on the tv to see if any children were found alive.

Makes you love your neighbor. And you know that city is filled with people of all political beliefs, but that does not matter to them. Not right now and I hope not for a long time.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#12659 May 21, 2013
"Carney Sweats it Out, saved by Myanmar."

"White House Press Secretary Jay Carney is sweating it out under the harsh lights of the White House briefing room these days, revising stories and spinning away suspicious facts in what is becoming an almost comical daily exercise in scandal avoidance."

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/05/21/c...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12660 May 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something in our genes that fail to acknowledge garbage, false reporting, innuendos, and just plain craziness.
You're a circus clown, aren't you?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#12661 May 21, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's perfectly fine talking about said wife living off the working tax paying people the rest of her life, right?
I don't know, I'd be a bit ashamed to be talking that way publicly. Maybe that's just me.
Perhaps he PAID INTO social security? Do you think that might have happened?

Ellijay, GA

#12662 May 21, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Death-Panel disagrees with you.....
Actually, no I don't disagree. I mean, duh....dinosaurs?
You need to understand the Bible before broadly assuming every Christian thinks one way.
I don't care if others think the world is a few thousand years old. Why should it bother me?
it has no impact on my life.

And Aggie is highly intelligent, I've picked that one up immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) 4 hr Poke 247
Searching for places FOR RENT in Jesup Apr 14 me2youlol 5
Woman who passed away on Grouper Road Apr 12 Want to know 1
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Apr 9 t8kin 75
Toke Apr 6 checo 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Apr 6 Reality Check 25
News Businesses relieved Brown Ave. bridge will reop... Apr 6 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Ludowici People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]