“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#10602 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Well, now we know why IRS official Lois Lerner came out last week admitting that the IRS had targeted for special attention any group with "Tea Party" or "Patriot" in its name - the IRS was trying to get ahead of an Inspector General's report that will be released this week showing the practice was both older and more widespread than she initially indicated.
In June 2011, IRS officials met with Lerner and described "giving special attention" to organizations that "criticize how the country is being run" or "sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution".
Let me repeat that: the IRS ADMITTED it was targeting organizations that
CRITICIZED THE GOVERNMENT. That is tyranny, people - ANY way you want to look at it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Of course the members of the lobotomized Left on here will say: "so what" or "there go those paranoid Republicans again" - hey, it isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.
And they wonder why more "BROUN 2014" signs are out.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10603 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Well, now we know why IRS official Lois Lerner came out last week admitting that the IRS had targeted for special attention any group with "Tea Party" or "Patriot" in its name - the IRS was trying to get ahead of an Inspector General's report that will be released this week showing the practice was both older and more widespread than she initially indicated.
In June 2011, IRS officials met with Lerner and described "giving special attention" to organizations that "criticize how the country is being run" or "sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution".
CRITICIZED THE GOVERNMENT. That is tyranny, people - ANY way you want to look at it.
Of course the members of the lobotomized Left on here will say: "so what" or "there go those paranoid Republicans again" - hey, it isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.

This is the libbotomy's paranoia not according to Garp, but according to IO.

Bilderberg,
Trilateral Commission,
Council of Foreign Relations,
North American Union,
Redneck

Jefferson, GA

#10604 May 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!
"Bored" demands Congress investigate the numerous attacks that occurred during the last Right Wing Wacko Administration resulting in 15X more deaths than in Libya.
"Bored" stated " Only a moron who claim Obama is responsible for four killed in Libya, when 15X more were killed overseas at American embassies and Consulates, and that doesn't count the 3,000 Americans killed in 09/11, or the 5,000 killed in the MidEast."
"Bored" went on to state " we aren't hypocritical jerks willing to pick and chose which tragedy is an "outrage" based on whether a Right Wing Wacko is president at the time. That's why we also demand an investigation into Bush's handling of New Orleans, which led to more American dead, during the Hurricane."
"Bored" is to be commended for the intellectual honesty demonstrated by these statements.
This is a hoot coming from a lying hack like you.
Redneck

Jefferson, GA

#10605 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? Not enough people have told you to STFU lately?
It's the only reason I can imagine that you keep posting like a 6th grader.
Off your meds again chick stuff?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10606 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:

"On Jan. 15, 2012 the agency decided to target “political action type organizations involved in limiting/expanding Government, educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, social economic reform movement.,” according to the appendix in the IG report, which was requested by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and has yet to be released."

I want to see the "talking points memos" on the IG report. I wonder if some good hearted whistleblower will provide them.

No doubt those talking points will be reduced to gibberish.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10607 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too complicated for you to understand, that's why you're asking the questions.
Try getting an answer from some of your liberaces friends, bet you won't.
dumb answer but all the more reason to stay anti-republicans. Let you stress being on the outside looking in and hopefully in 4 years you'll be still on the outside. Down with republicans and their filthy corrupt party!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10609 May 12, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text> dumb answer but all the more reason to stay anti-republicans. Let you stress being on the outside looking in and hopefully in 4 years you'll be still on the outside. Down with republicans and their filthy corrupt party!
"filthy corrupt party" - I'd say the Democrats have a lock on that description. In one week we have revelations of talking points being "sanitized" for political purposes and the IRS being used as weapon against those organizations that, in the words of the IG report, "criticize the government".

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10611 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? Not enough people have told you to STFU lately?
It's the only reason I can imagine that you keep posting like a 6th grader.
And the irony continues, yet another useless post from this poster...
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10612 May 12, 2013
Well many of these organizations have been greatly missusing their IRS tax free charity status. Now when republicans are in they do the same and all of us(33%) have to sit back and watch the 2 children squabble and fight. You believe in letting big companies without oversight disperse the wealth in this country and democrats, the government, they feel more comfortable with. Now there hopefully will come a balanced approach one day but I have'nt seen it in my 60+ years. Too much government(BAD)Too much big corporations who have destroyed family business and farms(BAD). You can not allow companies to do business with the peoples tax money and have little or no oversight or watchdogs. The government cannot provide all the jobs cause too much paper work and controls and little business to get done. So repubs and dems decide, as for one third of the voting population we have no party,YET!

Location hidden

#10613 May 12, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Well many of these organizations have been greatly missusing their IRS tax free charity status.
Where is your evidence?
columbus native wrote:
Now when republicans are in they do the same....
I repeat: Where is your evidence? Using the IRS as a weapon is a serious charge and in fact was part of Article 2 of the Impeachment charges brought against Nixon.

Location hidden

#10614 May 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS !!!
Fox noise reports that Right Wing Wackos never invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, or Pakistan, therefore their is no need to investigate those events under International War Crimes Statutes.
Additionally, in the Libya consulate attack- reports have surfaced that Hillary Clinton had two to three cups of coffee after the events started becoming known in Washington.
WHAT WAS IN THAT COFFEE ?
WAS HILLARY DRINKING COFFEE TO CONCEAL SHE WAS TIRED ?
We demand to know !!!
Who cares what was in Hillary's coffee, what was in yours to explain the complete idiocy of this and your two posts prior? But then this is the level to which you usually sink when you have nothing of any substance to offer to counter the posts you object to - nothing better than juvenile blathering. I guess you simply do not realize how foolish it makes you look.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10615 May 12, 2013
Another lying liberace.

"During a Q&A segment at a science & technology speech given by President Obama’s Science Czar, John P. Holdren, Luke Rudkowski asked him about the statements made in his 1977 book, Ecoscience. In this book, Holdren outlined ways to handle “overpopulation” which included forced abortions and sterilization. Despite co-authoring this book and telling Congress that his beliefs in depopulation has changed, Holdren claimed that he never held those beliefs in the first place."

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10616 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what was in Hillary's coffee, what was in yours to explain the complete idiocy of this and your two posts prior? But then this is the level to which you usually sink when you have nothing of any substance to offer to counter the posts you object to - nothing better than juvenile blathering. I guess you simply do not realize how foolish it makes you look.
I wouldn't throw any rocks about juvenile blathering without mentioning Boreds posts ahead of anything else you could hold up as an example.

Have you noticed that the vast majority of his posts are as stupid and juvenile as it gets? I'd rather see Will Farrells fart posts than the puerile non-stop avalanche of idiocy he continuously writes. Have you noticed?

Or will you defend his posts as intelligent and adult? What say you?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10617 May 12, 2013
More States need to ban this..

"Missouri Legislature Bans UN Agenda 21."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Missouri_Legis...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10618 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't throw any rocks about juvenile blathering without mentioning Boreds posts ahead of anything else you could hold up as an example.
Have you noticed that the vast majority of his posts are as stupid and juvenile as it gets? I'd rather see Will Farrells fart posts than the puerile non-stop avalanche of idiocy he continuously writes. Have you noticed?
Or will you defend his posts as intelligent and adult? What say you?

You're just jealous you can't control what is posted and you can't control the conversation. More than likely it has something to do with your user name, a rooster with a chicken butt.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10619 May 12, 2013
"A little over a month after the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi, that left four Americans dead, then CIA Director David Petraeus denied that the CIA issued any type of stand down orders to those requesting to assist in Benghazi, leaving only one person that could have given such an order. This came as it was revealed that there were people on the ground with targets painted and air support overhead and the strike was called off. Even former House Speaker Newt Gingrich claimed that that it was rumored that emails from the National Security Adviser’s office told a counterterrorism group to sand down (by the way, this would be part of the reason for the piece yesterday on Ben Rhodes). Now Breitbart is reporting that a source with intimate information about what took place on the ground in Benghazi on the night the U.S. Consulate and the CIA annex was attacked by terrorists is confirming that only the President of the United States, or someone acting on his authority, could have prevented Special Forcesfrom helping the Americans who were under assault."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Source%3A_Only...

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10620 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
The IRS ADMITTED it was targeting organizations that WERE MOST LIKELY TO Be ABUSING THEIR 501(c) status.

Let's look at this quote from Republican Rep. Paul Brown (GA):
REPUBLICAN PAUL BROWN wrote:
On Fox News in May 2011, Broun said regarding political correctness, "Well, Shannon, what happened at the airport is, uh, an elderly lady walked -- ah, followed me behind in the [TSA] screening process, and she was patted down. A little kid was patted down. And this guy in Arab attire just walks right through." He argued that lives and money could be saved by "intelligence" and less "political correctness".

So to understand you correctly -

When it comes to Republican US Rep Paul Broun - you SUPPORT targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.

When it come to the IRS doing audits of Tea Party and Republican Propaganda Factories, you're OUTRAGED by targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.

Is that about right? It sounds like typical RWW hypocrisy.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#10621 May 12, 2013
How many remember this? She fell, had a stomach flu, admitted to hospital for concussion & a blood clot. Really???

hqttps://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=q7lOoEYZlPM&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10622 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Lincoln emancipated the slaves and they got the same freedoms as whites.

Obama emaciated the liberaces brains and dumped them on topix and other blogs.
FLASH !!!! FLASH !!!!! FLASH !!!!

Right Wing Wackos demand investigation of Lincoln.

Why did he take years to save the Union ?

Who says he inherited a nation on the brink of War ?

How long is he going to be allowed to blame President Buchanan for the problems he inherited.

How long are those Lincoln "Libtards" going to blame that brilliant President Buchanan for Lincoln's starting the Civil War ?

Damn those Lincoln "Libtards" !!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10623 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous you can't control what is posted and you can't control the conversation. More than likely it has something to do with your user name, a rooster with a chicken butt.
I'm frustrated that you keep behaving and speaking like somebody who is 13. You truly are juvenile. You're exactly like somebody who hasn't yet expunged the teenage years from their brain and learned to speak and think like an adult.

Let me ask this directly: How old are you? Do you even have a voter registration card? Did you cast a ballot in the 2004 presidential election? How about 2008? How about 2012?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web