Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8936 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO at the irony of this post from this poster...
Useless post. Who would have expected it?
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#8937 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you gotta keep up with the Right Wing Wacko Hate Reports:
We hate Obama because he's a follower of that Left Wing Christian Minister in Chicago.
And of course your right...
Anyone who can't solve the problems the Right Wing Wackos created by the:
- devastation of the world's economic and banking system;
- three wars costing $6,000,000,000,000.00, none of which was paid for;
- the complete deregulation of Laissez Faire capitalism; and
- unfunded ludicrously destructive tax breaks for the rich;
in less than 5 years, must not be up to the task.
My God, Bush almost destroyed the Country in less than 8 years, how long could it possible take to repair all the damage ?
If you, Chickenbutt, and OMTE live long enough, you can all room together at Restawhile nusing home. Sit on the porch, rock, & bash Bush while you toast with your Ensure. Yeah, gripe and whine until you die, so obvious it's what you're all best at. You asked, How long could it possibly take? Three more lifetimes wouldn't be long enough for you hate filled L wingers to stop blaming Bush.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8938 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony of this post from this poster.
Not to mention, the wealth envy hating of the Koch Brothers, now mentioned for the umpteenth time...
Useless post.

Don't you have anything better to do than come on here and say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - except for you to spread your personal level of misery around?

And while we're at it: You claim to have run a successful business. You claim that you're retired. You claim that you're educated. You claim that you have a nice wife and family. Let's assume you're not lying.

Isn't it very, very strange that you have nothing better to do than be an immature phychopathic web-stalker? You'd think a grown man with your background would be way past that level of immaturity.

Crazy web-stalker. You really need to be on somebody's watch-list.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8939 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ironic post from this poster...
Useless post from Mr. Miserable and Crazy.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8940 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless post. Who would have expected it?
Aggie must be his ole lady.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8941 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy. Real classy.
Somewhat ironic, too...
Hey Bill - how about some CONTENT from you. Be brave - post something you think rather than just criticizing others non-stop.
Don't be a coward.

This was just another useless miserable post from you. Not ironic at all- rather exactly what we've come to expect from you.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#8942 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I liked it. It made me laugh. Tell me Aggie. You were home schooled; weren't you? You lack social skills. Either that or you're one of them Holy Rollers with the long hair and skirts. Aren't you? Not being insulting. Just asking.
Wow, what a hyperbole. Aggie learned more manners before she was 5, than you'll ever learn during your three lifetimes. OMTE, you repulse me.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8943 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Aggie must be his ole lady.
Respect to Aggie - at least she'll go out on a limb and actually post something she believes in, even if it is crazy and wrong.

Bill just comes on here to criticize and kick people. He must be one miserable sombitch if a grown man can't find a better way to spend his time.

He's too cowardly to actually post on a subject - somebody might criticize him. Crazy web-stalking psychopath.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8944 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you, Chickenbutt, and OMTE live long enough, you can all room together at Restawhile nusing home. Sit on the porch, rock, & bash Bush while you toast with your Ensure. Yeah, gripe and whine until you die, so obvious it's what you're all best at. You asked, How long could it possibly take? Three more lifetimes wouldn't be long enough for you hate filled L wingers to stop blaming Bush.
It will probaly take a lifetime to get over the damage caused by Bush. I have kids that love me. I plan on bunking with them when I get old. Ya'll kids are probaly counting the days to you die so they can have all your sh*t.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8945 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony of this post from this poster.
Not to mention, the wealth envy hating of the Koch Brothers, now mentioned for the umpteenth time...
How about you write a post with some CONTENT. Since the ONLY thing you've said (other than to criticize other posters) was that you don't like hearing about the Koch Brothers - why don't you write a nice little post defending them?

Take a chance - open yourself up to some criticism. Actually SAY something. Are you too cowardly to do that? Your past posts indicate that you are. Pansy-a$$ Crazy Web-Stalker.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#8946 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid and boring.
OMTE, I just wish you'd shut your mouth. Someone might come along and mistake your mouth for a privy hole.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8947 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a hyperbole. Aggie learned more manners before she was 5, than you'll ever learn during your three lifetimes. OMTE, you repulse me.
I promise you no more than repulse me fat boy.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#8948 May 5, 2013
Chicknbutt, you become very rabid when being trampled.
That's very, very obvious. Slobbering & foaming at the mouth doesn't become you. If i were you, I'd consider changing that name, your name ranks in the Top 5 worst chosen names I've ever seen in the history of the internet. With a name like yours, how do you expect to ever gain fame and recognition. Got news, it just ain't gonna happen.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8949 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE, I just wish you'd shut your mouth. Someone might come along and mistake your mouth for a privy hole.
I'll make you a deal. You shut yours and I'll shut mine.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8950 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect to Aggie - at least she'll go out on a limb and actually post something she believes in, even if it is crazy and wrong.
Bill just comes on here to criticize and kick people. He must be one miserable sombitch if a grown man can't find a better way to spend his time.
He's too cowardly to actually post on a subject - somebody might criticize him. Crazy web-stalking psychopath.
Yeah she does all the talking for him, because he's a dummy and when she gets offended.... Here he comes. It's cute really.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8951 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
That's very, very obvious. Slobbering & foaming at the mouth doesn't become you. If i were you, I'd consider changing that name, your name ranks in the Top 5 worst chosen names I've ever seen in the history of the internet. With a name like yours, how do you expect to ever gain fame and recognition. Got news, it just ain't gonna happen.
You're to stupid to really even acknowledge. Really.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8952 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
That's very, very obvious. Slobbering & foaming at the mouth doesn't become you.
Haha! Trampled! Criticized with no content by an a$$hole, maybe. Trampled? He'd actually have to say something. He's real careful not to do anything than just call names.

What's it to you? Why don't YOU take a position on something? Go ahead and actually talk about an issue. I've never seen you do it.
danger zone wrote:
If i were you, I'd consider changing that name, your name ranks in the Top 5 worst chosen names I've ever seen in the history of the internet. With a name like yours, how do you expect to ever gain fame and recognition. Got news, it just ain't gonna happen.
I'm not looking for fame and recognition. I'm just looking for somebody with some intelligence and maturity to discuss political policy with. I'm not having much luck finding it. Georgia's educational system and culture have really let a lot of people down.

Don't like my name? I really don't know what to say other than tough-$hit.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8953 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're to stupid to really even acknowledge. Really.
I like how you get right to truth of things without messing around.
Good post.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#8954 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Trampled! Criticized with no content by an a$$hole, maybe. Trampled? He'd actually have to say something. He's real careful not to do anything than just call names.
What's it to you? Why don't YOU take a position on something? Go ahead and actually talk about an issue. I've never seen you do it.
<quoted text>
I'm not looking for fame and recognition. I'm just looking for somebody with some intelligence and maturity to discuss political policy with. I'm not having much luck finding it. Georgia's educational system and culture have really let a lot of people down.
He posed a few questions on my statements, but I refuse to acknowledge trash like him. Every now and then I like shutting his fat a$$ down, but mostly I just ignore ole dumba$$ bill. I'm sure that's how most people have dealt with him his whole miserable life.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#8955 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Position, I have clearly stated I firmly believe Obama is a Muslim occupant of the Oval Office. Born of Muslim communists he traced his father's communist roots and steps. Upon graduation, he's further linked to anti-American groups, people and churches. As POTUS, he bows and stoops to MUSLIM kings. I'll buy a megaphone and shout it from the mountaintops- YOU ELECTED A MUSLIM COMMUNIST. His mentors have all been communists. You've been duped! You lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheap, quality tattoo place? 12 hr AintGotNo 3
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) 16 hr Also friend of fa... 104
I want a honest single soldier Aug 24 Harsh Dose of Rea... 2
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Aug 12 Reality Check 33
Looking for Herbs Aug 12 doesitmatter 2
News Wayne deputy who shot armed man Tuesday had 13 ... Aug 8 Ragan 1
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Jul '15 ssgmilanlarry 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludowici Mortgages