domino

Newnan, GA

#5000 Mar 22, 2013
You guys need to calm down and stop with the threats. Here, allow me to give you something to attack me about cause i wouldnt care. I have 2 children in the Marines (one of which is currently deployed). My spouse is Army-also currently deployed. Heres the glitch:we are all still hardcore republicans.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5001 Mar 22, 2013
domino wrote:
You guys need to calm down and stop with the threats. Here, allow me to give you something to attack me about cause i wouldnt care. I have 2 children in the Marines (one of which is currently deployed). My spouse is Army-also currently deployed. Heres the glitch:we are all still hardcore republicans.
Oorah!
Thank you for your family's service and for supporting them - can't be easy for you.
domino

Newnan, GA

#5002 Mar 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oorah!
Thank you for your family's service and for supporting them - can't be easy for you.
Thank-you! You are correct. It isnt easy but they are adults and they made the choice and 100% believe in what they do.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5003 Mar 22, 2013
domino wrote:
Thank you so much for YOUR sacriface and for the service of your family to our country. I have total respect for you and your brave military men.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5004 Mar 22, 2013
domino wrote:
Why would anyone attack you for that???
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5005 Mar 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a welder and I don't like spanish. What do you do for aliving? You sound like a P.E. teacher.
see there now,you are 'livin' proof' that this country ain't in as bad a shape as some folks seem to think.if you can find a steady job-then anyone should be able to.(welder,huh?don't they handle rods all day?)
welders not too smart

United States

#5006 Mar 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a welder and I don't like spanish. What do you do for aliving? You sound like a P.E. teacher.
bet you're not any good at it.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5007 Mar 22, 2013
domino wrote:
I too thank you for your childrens' devotion to this country.and it really does not matter to me whether someone is republican,democrat,or whatever,as long as they are true americans.
domino

Ellenwood, GA

#5008 Mar 22, 2013
Well Thank-you all so much.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5009 Mar 22, 2013
welders not too smart wrote:
<quoted text>
bet you're not any good at it.
I'm not. I've only been doing it for 17 years.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5010 Mar 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not. I've only been doing it for 17 years.
union?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5011 Mar 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
union?
No. I had a chance to join the Local 72 Union out of Atlanta when I was going to school for welding or I think that's what they were calling themselves. It's been so long ago I can't remember if it was 72 or 42.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#5012 Mar 23, 2013
domino wrote:
I totally agree. Threats of physical violence are not good.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#5013 Mar 23, 2013
And we must support our military...I agree. If they are courageous enough to enlist, why not support them? 100%.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5014 Mar 23, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree. Threats of physical violence are not good.
You come up with that all by youself??? Took you awhile. Are you a mexican?
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#5015 Mar 23, 2013
Will ignore you...you're just not worth the time. I'm with Team Jeb anyway.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5016 Mar 23, 2013
Glorya wrote:
Will ignore you...you're just not worth the time. I'm with Team Jeb anyway.
The Shunning. LoL. What am I to do. The horror. The drunk P.E coach. Ya'll make a great pair. I love how you ignore....Ha
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5017 Mar 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The Shunning. LoL. What am I to do. The horror. The drunk P.E coach. Ya'll make a great pair. I love how you ignore....Ha
you could go play with some of your 'little rods',amigo.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5019 Mar 23, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you could go play with some of your 'little rods',amigo.
I knew you two were stinking little bean eating midgets.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5020 Mar 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Glad to hear you're alright. I thought them folks had done came and got your a$$. I think it was wrong they banned your name. If something were to happen to this country I'd like to be on your team of survivors.
this sounds like you may be wanting to 'change teams' yourself.is your wife okay with that? y'all would make a lovely pair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Jesup man again found guilty of murdering mothe... Oct 2 pjot 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match

Ludowici Jobs