Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4354 Mar 4, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Fellow, Im a older white male myself and I know how this wealthy white male and his wanna be queen think and would love to do. They are so wrapped up in their own BS and are damn sure NO friend of mine. Most wealthy are but thankfully not all. I know that since a very young age that my worst enemies are those of my own race and gender.
No, you don't. You couldn't POSSIBLY. You THINK you know, but you don't. You give yourself entirely too much credit for knowing things that you don't actually know.

I'm sure you think the ONLY wealthy people who don't follow your description are liberals.

As for your last sentence, I feel nothing but pity for you. YOU are to be pitied.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4356 Mar 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't. You couldn't POSSIBLY. You THINK you know, but you don't. You give yourself entirely too much credit for knowing things that you don't actually know.
I'm sure you think the ONLY wealthy people who don't follow your description are liberals.
As for your last sentence, I feel nothing but pity for you. YOU are to be pitied.
Why do you think poor people are dumb?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4357 Mar 4, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
You truly are delusional.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4359 Mar 4, 2013
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.

Location hidden

#4360 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think poor people are dumb?
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.

Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.

Location hidden

#4361 Mar 4, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
I don't recall any 1 in here supporting W, do u?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4362 Mar 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are delusional.
I think you are stupid. Truly.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4363 Mar 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.
but if i hear anyone use the phrase 'cool-headed logician',then i am outta here for good.
beauty around us

Snellville, GA

#4364 Mar 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Always a fan. Peace.
Chicken Little

Blairsville, GA

#4365 Mar 4, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.
Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.
Obviously you must be a poor dumb person... the word is "probably" not "prolly." By the way, I don't think poor people are dumb - some of the smartest people I have run into have been dirt poor - more than I can say for some of the rich people I've met who have been educated beyond their intelligence.

Location hidden

#4366 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are stupid. Truly.
Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual.

Location hidden

#4367 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think poor people are dumb?
Why do you ask ridiculous questions?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4368 Mar 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask ridiculous questions?
I wasn't trying to be ridiculous. It was a genuine question.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4369 Mar 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual.
I bet your fat and ugly too.

Location hidden

#4370 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your fat and ugly too.
I bet she can spell "you're".

Shows y ur dumb and poor.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4371 Mar 4, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she can spell "you're".
Shows y ur dumb and poor.
You're pathetic.

Location hidden

#4372 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't trying to be ridiculous. It was a genuine question.
So was mine.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4373 Mar 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So was mine.
No it wasn't. Goodnight.

Location hidden

#4374 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No it wasn't. Goodnight.
Neither was yours. Goodnight.
Janet

Dawsonville, GA

#4376 Mar 5, 2013
I can't ever get anything right.

"Airports contradict Janet Napolitano's sequester claim
Airports have denied a claim by Janet Napolitano, the secretary of homeland security, that the sequester is already causing long delays for travelers at security screening checkpoints."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ludowici People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ludowici News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ludowici

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons