Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4046 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks, Aggie. It feels good. And hopefully will prevent further mistaken identity.
Cisco

Douglasville, GA

#4047 Feb 25, 2013
I am still very bored at all this juvenile name calling, tough guy stuff, trying to prove your more intelligent than the other poster.
Whats next another 50 page boring thesis, maybe this time on the sex life of the snail?
So which one of you name calling slobs thinks he is the meanest of all Topix posters? Easy to be a tough guy calling people names sitting on your toilet, grunting, with your laptop humming away.
Fran Cisco

Atlanta, GA

#4048 Feb 25, 2013
from the way u sound u think ur the tuff guy.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

#4049 Feb 25, 2013
Cisco wrote:
I am still very bored at all this juvenile name calling, tough guy stuff, trying to prove your more intelligent than the other poster.
Whats next another 50 page boring thesis, maybe this time on the sex life of the snail?
So which one of you name calling slobs thinks he is the meanest of all Topix posters? Easy to be a tough guy calling people names sitting on your toilet, grunting, with your laptop humming away.
Funniest and most accurate post yet!!!
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4051 Feb 25, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy. Real classy.
You like that? Thanks.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4052 Feb 25, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone who has a 401k or retirement plan has interest in the impact that defense cuts will have on not only the defense industry but their suppliers. The "Suppliers" suppliers will be hurt and etc. We need to be cognizant that the defense industry while global is control mostly by american interest that include the general public. The benefits of the technology, research, and know how may disappear if we cut defense too much. The truth is that if people in bad shape don't get money from the someone else that is not an employer they will get an employer eventually and earn a living, adding to the tax revenue that we sorely need.
I can't wait for the cuts to the War Department and those ghouls among us who profit from the deaths of our troops.

Location hidden

#4053 Feb 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think her posts are very funny and spot on. Why do you care if she stated her opinion? Perhaps she wasn't posting on Topix in early 2011. If you have a problem with repetition, partner, you are at the wrong place.*smiling* That is basically what Topix consists of.
Synergy, is the fake amongst us. Push me, attack me for no reason, you'll wish you never heard the name 1Soros. Just so you know.*smiling* I can play. And it won't be pretty for some. Partner? Good grief. You already have a few of those. I'm a girl, not your partner.

Location hidden

#4054 Feb 25, 2013
Now carry on, sometimes a smartass has to be yanked into place. An inside joke, between me, Synergy & Jeb.
*smiling*

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4055 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt know you were working a case against me... You are pathetic. I must have hit the nail on the head. HaHa. Let this post die and quit bashing our first family and I'll stop bashing you
The only thing that has been hit on the head is apparently....YOU! lol Do you honestly think I CARE that you are bashing me? You don't have that kind of power over me to make me care. Bash away. Rolls off me like water off a duck's back.

BTW, you have NO bargaining power with me, either. Sheesh.....
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4056 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're mistaken. That's what Sherman did to the train rails in the south. Thats why they lost. They were unable to resupply themselves. You big dummy.
just which french do you speak of,the tiny minority that were called the 'resistance' and worked with the allies,or the majority that either sat idly by or actually collaborated with the nazis.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4057 Feb 25, 2013
1soros wrote:
Now carry on, sometimes a smartass has to be yanked into place. An inside joke, between me, Synergy & Jeb.
*smiling*
I think(?) I'm relieved by the second post, but I know I'm confused. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Location hidden

#4058 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a crusty old white hag, that has no respect for anything; so why should I?
You just keep proving what you are. You just keep doing it. rotfl

Location hidden

#4059 Feb 25, 2013
soros wrote:
Synergy, I've never attacked you, but it's easy to see why Jeb steers clear. He dont need you pulling him around like you do ya husband. Now you want to play? I can play dear.
I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. Did I accuse you of attacking me???? Jeb doesn't steer clear as far as I can tell. I have no problem with Jeb. Well, with the REAL Jeb. I think there may be more than one. As for "soros", I think there is more than one. Who knows? Not quite sure what you mean by your second sentence.
Your last couple of sentences sound like some kind of challenge....I guess. In that case, go!

Location hidden

#4060 Feb 25, 2013
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right. Let's not forget Al Gore won or was given an Oscar for his.....film that had to do with Global Warming or something like that. Sort of diluted the meaning of an Oscar win. But, old chubby Al made a lot of money from it and that's the important thing.
Maybe Michelle will be given one for "Best Supporting Actess With The Best Bangs" catagory.
I'm laughing at your last sentence.
Yeah, the Nobel Peace Prize is about wothless now. I feel badly for those who have worked all their adult lives to win that prize. I'm sure it was a real slap in the face to them..
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4061 Feb 25, 2013
the real jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>just which french do you speak of,the tiny minority that were called the 'resistance' and worked with the allies,or the majority that either sat idly by or actually collaborated with the nazis.
WTF are you talking about again? You on the bottle again? HAHA.

Location hidden

#4062 Feb 25, 2013
soros wrote:
And all because I said I watched the Oscars, thank you, Julie. Thank you. Good grief.
I watched the Oscars.
Okay. I'm a bit confused. It seems YOU attacked me in one of your posts. Julie and I(and others) have been posting our opinions. That's all. You have an opinion and so do we. I certainly haven't attacked you. YOU started this whole thing by basically scolding Julie for stating HER opinion. So WHAT if we've discussed the Obama's and their love of celebrities. We've slammed Bush. Actually, we've slammed just about every politician I can think of and we've done it OVER and OVER. If you are sensative about ANYTHING, you are in the wrong place. It's BRUTAL in here.:) Nothing and no one is safe. Trust me on that.

Location hidden

#4063 Feb 25, 2013
1soros wrote:
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.
Awesome!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4064 Feb 25, 2013
1soros wrote:
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.
BAM!!! OMTE....down!!!!!!!!!!
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4065 Feb 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!!!!!!
Pathetic!!!!

Location hidden

#4066 Feb 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think(?) I'm relieved by the second post, but I know I'm confused. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.
I am TOTALLY confused. I was going to private message you and ask you if you could clue me in. Glad I'm not the only one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 26 min Glad to help 2,061
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sun Elaine Donelly 2
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
Debate: Civil Unions - Hinesville, GA Sep 8 crs23 2
arrested in ludowici Sep 6 Anonymous 4
•••
•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••
•••
•••