Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Ludowici Forum

Comments (Page 181)

Showing posts 3,601 - 3,620 of49,148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring
i am really kinda concerned about your emotional state.normally i don't like comments about someones' personal life, but i just can't help but wonder what it would take to get you excited- if you know what i mean.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and we're spitting these babies out faster than the old folks are dying. To parents that are babies themselves and have no business having one child and surely not four or five. I think people should have to be licensed to have a child. That they go through some kind of parenting class or something other than home ec. I think that if a young girl gets pregnant without a license. That the parent of the male should be held accountable. That would slow down all these punks from going around creating babies that they never plan on taking care of. These fat a$$ kids are going to eat us out of house and home. Why are these preppers prepping? I think it's they're scared of starving or being killed and eaten. Right?
yep,i agree but i think that we would have to build quite a few more prisons.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and we're spitting these babies out faster than the old folks are dying. To parents that are babies themselves and have no business having one child and surely not four or five. I think people should have to be licensed to have a child. That they go through some kind of parenting class or something other than home ec. I think that if a young girl gets pregnant without a license. That the parent of the male should be held accountable. That would slow down all these punks from going around creating babies that they never plan on taking care of. These fat a$$ kids are going to eat us out of house and home. Why are these preppers prepping? I think it's they're scared of starving or being killed and eaten. Right?
but,it should also be noted that the parents of the girl should be held respondsible,too.believe it or not,some of them actually encourage this behavior if they think it will improve there station in society or if they think it may be a financial benefit.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>i am really kinda concerned about your emotional state.normally i don't like comments about someones' personal life, but i just can't help but wonder what it would take to get you excited- if you know what i mean.
ur wife excites us.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring
Thanks for reading !
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

An imposter using my name. So bold and and lacks creativity. Poor you, fake soros. No brains to come up with your own name. It must suck to be you.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
<quoted text>
ur wife excites us.
Not from me, spewed from the imposter without a brain and not enough creativity in his little finger to think of a unique name, so he must steal one. What a shame. It must suck to be you.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Jeb, Synergy, Informed Opinion, Aggie, D-vill know I'm an older woman who would never spew such. Poor you. Again, it must suck to be you.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

soros wrote:
<quoted text>ur wife excites us.
You really do only embarrass yourself with kind of sophomoric post.
Cisco

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

All you boring wantabe intellectuals are boring the hell out of me and everyone that reads the Douglasville Topix.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Jeb, Synergy, Informed Opinion, Aggie, D-vill know I'm an older woman who would never spew such. Poor you. Again, it must suck to be you.
Can you imagine how desperately bored, lonely, and sad someone must be to lower himself or herself to pretend to be someone else and post under another name on TOPIX ?

I believe the pretender needs our prayers. Perhaps, God, Allah, Vishnu, or whatever name you call the Supreme Being can help this poor person.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

On his own. ^
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

soros wrote:
<quoted text>
ur wife excites us.
she excites me,too.but i was wondering what it would take to excite "bored".maybe a 63 yr.old man with a bad heart? but then,i have seen your wife and understand why mine would excite you.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how desperately bored, lonely, and sad someone must be to lower himself or herself to pretend to be someone else and post under another name on TOPIX ?
I believe the pretender needs our prayers. Perhaps, God, Allah, Vishnu, or whatever name you call the Supreme Being can help this poor person.
The thought to use another poster's name has never crossed my mind. But I have a happy life and far from bored. Guess it shows there are a few weirdos amongst us. And that''s putting it mildly. He's definitley bored and lonely alright.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
almost forgot,my alchemy experiments are producing some phenomenal results,thanks to you,zoltar and minimazar!
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Have fun. Type what I type, you realllly show your true colors. Fooool. Keep it up. You're the only idiot who thinks it's funny. Bored, lonely and out of his medication. Last post proves he is crazier than crazy. Schizo to the point of a danger to society.
jeb stuart

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz i didn't say your wife?
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

You fool, have more head problems than I've run across in all my time spent on or off topix.

He hates he has nothing intelligent to add....so he plays juvenile games. Carry on. Just to let my friends know. I will not be posting until this schizo moves along. If Soros show up, it is the imposter. I don't play juvenile games.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

@soros
if you register your username, no one can pretend to be you.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz i didn't say your wife?
note info-op,my isp locale was different.imposters are trying to cause trouble.pay little mind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,601 - 3,620 of49,148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ludowici Discussions

Search the Ludowici Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jun '14 Too Dependent 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000