|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

koolingdown wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope that you are very young,because you could be waiting for quite awhile!
Check out post #3206.(Sometimes you feel like a nut, huh?)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

So you brought up a post from November 6 from Villa Rica Mom as your example? I think he was talking about in this thread.
koolingdown

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out post #3206.(Sometimes you feel like a nut, huh?)
But sometimes I don't.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
So you brought up a post from November 6 from Villa Rica Mom as your example? I think he was talking about in this thread.
Well, he most certainly didn't state that. He asked and I answered. Not everyone is as smart as the two of us, ChicknButt. Keep up. ; )

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

koolingdown wrote:
<quoted text>But sometimes I don't.
lol Carry on, dude.
walt

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

the man wrote:
Honey Boo Boo's mom June represents most of Georgia
And you must be an avid watcher.
walt

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is easy. Type in "The Best Man Won-President Obama" and then check out posts 1,3,4. That was the first one that popped up. Don't know about your second demand. Most liberals tend not to be honest about their feelings when they have made a huge mistake. I know you weren't posting this to me, but just thought I would help you out.
the best cheater won and that would be bozo
walt

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

all those purple shirt , cheeto eating , over weight , union bus riders represent obama.oh and eating pop sicles.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

walt wrote:
all those purple shirt , cheeto eating , over weight , union bus riders represent obama.oh and eating pop sicles.
Damn, how it must suck for those pot bellied, tooth misssin, grit eatn, GED edumacated, unemployed, beer guzzling, junk car on blocks in the front yard, old stuffed sofa on the porch, welfare, food stamp, and free school lunch slurpin good 'ol boys - who lost.

Hey, idiotic stereotypes and insults are fun !

I think not

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he most certainly didn't state that. He asked and I answered. Not everyone is as smart as the two of us, ChicknButt. Keep up. ; )
You are still the most ignorant pompous ass on the planet. You still afraid to sit down to lunch with a 63 year old who just wants to look you in the face and see what you really are. I think not.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, how it must suck for those pot bellied, tooth misssin, grit eatn, GED edumacated, unemployed, beer guzzling, junk car on blocks in the front yard, old stuffed sofa on the porch, welfare, food stamp, and free school lunch slurpin good 'ol boys - who lost.
Holy H. Moses,info-op.I think between you and "walt",y'all have insulted just about everybody in the whole state except me and bill!
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Holy H. Moses,info-op.I think between you and "walt",y'all have insulted just about everybody in the whole state except me and bill!
I hope I included myself in that insult.

I'd hate to be left out of the stereotyping - that would sure be embarrassing.

Especially since I'm a an overweight, gun owning, grit eating, taxpayer mooching, white boy, couch potato, who watches "World's Dumbest ... ", who now lives in the South.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I included myself in that insult.
I'd hate to be left out of the stereotyping - that would sure be embarrassing.
Especially since I'm a an overweight, gun owning, grit eating, taxpayer mooching, white boy, couch potato, who watches "World's Dumbest ... ", who now lives in the South.
tough break-but you will get used to it.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Vote for the candidate who insists on the Sequestor. This as already been approved but now Friggin republicans and democrat are starting to stall. There is alot of pork that will be done away with and especially defence, the biggest over-priced expenditure we pay for. We have more than enough manpower and weapons to defend ourselves but there are those who use defense as a tool to frighten us into believing we need much more. Cayman island banks are full of money defense companies use to bribe especially " family value " republican congressmen. Atleast God is not fooled. I pray daily that March 1st the government will have to go OFF the cliff and save all of we taxpayers trillions of dollars. I've heard of democrat congressmen who have also been having second thoughts about sequestor so they are corrupt as well.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
Vote for the candidate who insists on the Sequestor. This as already been approved but now Friggin republicans and democrat are starting to stall. There is alot of pork that will be done away with and especially defence, the biggest over-priced expenditure we pay for. We have more than enough manpower and weapons to defend ourselves but there are those who use defense as a tool to frighten us into believing we need much more. Cayman island banks are full of money defense companies use to bribe especially " family value " republican congressmen. Atleast God is not fooled. I pray daily that March 1st the government will have to go OFF the cliff and save all of we taxpayers trillions of dollars. I've heard of democrat congressmen who have also been having second thoughts about sequestor so they are corrupt as well.
speaking of "sequestor".have any of you been watching "in session"-the jodi arias trial,wow!!thinking about writing a book about this(tenative tittle:mormans behaving badly)they're back in court-gotta go!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of "sequestor".have any of you been watching "in session"-the jodi arias trial,wow!!thinking about writing a book about this(tenative tittle:mormans behaving badly)they're back in court-gotta go!
should have mentioned-viewer discretion advised.
Lagrange news

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

walt

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
gosh , informed citizen, didn't know you had it so bad. Maybe one day you will get out of the getto.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>should have mentioned-viewer discretion advised.
this stuff makes "the o.j. case" look like purse-snacthing.no drugs or 'rock&roll',but enough sex to make up the lack of either!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I think not wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still the most ignorant pompous ass on the planet. You still afraid to sit down to lunch with a 63 year old who just wants to look you in the face and see what you really are. I think not.
You are just crushing on me and want to spend time with me. My friends have warned me against it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ludowici Discussions

Search the Ludowici Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
where's all the weed at? 15 hr dixiedoll576 8
Lonnie's Auto Repair 19 hr Yeller Jacket 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sat my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
•••
•••
•••
Ludowici Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••