Former Holland Police Chief Kevin Gleason gets two years in jail for larceny

Sep 16, 2009 Read more: MassLive.com

Former Holland Police Chief Kevin P. Gleason appears in Hampden Superior Court Monday.

Read more
TruthBeKnown

Boston, MA

#1 Sep 28, 2009
His son's Mom pay's for there college, he hardly ever even paid child support when they where younger. Don't feel bad for this man he is scum of all scum, justice has been served!

“Captain Joint 4 President”

Since: May 09

whereabouts unknown

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Justice has not been served here, two years is not enough!
This scumbag destroyed my home and terrorized my family while I was in the hospital. He did all this on LIES! Guns were put to a dogs head in front of my two year old grandson, and women were paraded around naked in front of gun carring SWAT officers.
All charges were dismissed but the Town Of Holland covered up his crimes for him. When my civil case was blown out by a corrupt judge, all Chief Gleason's cheerleaders came out and claimed he was "vindicated" of the charges.
Is it so hard to believe he lied now?
The FBI Should be looking into my case for Civil Rights Violations, Perjury, Producing and presenting to the court false evidence, & using color of office to harass & intimadate my family while I was in the hospital.
All they have to do to prove he committed perjury is to force out the name of "c.i.#62" and place him where he really was when the police said they were sending him into my home to make marijuana buys.
I can tell you that c.i.#62 is Michael Zelonis and he was IN JAIL on the dates the police claim they sent him into my home.
They lied, and their lies are posted at captainjoint.com for all to see.
I am glad he's in jail, but two years is not enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Survey: DCF social workers overwhelmed by casel... 8 hr real SW 55
freemasons 21 hr grand poohba 1
News Man, wanted for domestic rape and home invasion... Apr 15 Foster 1
News Superior Court Briefs: April 6 - April... Apr 15 Praxis33 21
Dockside restaurant welcomes back DAN KIROUAC Apr 9 New England Music... 1
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Apr 7 Praxis33 77
News Police: 11-year-old, 10-year-old facing charges... Apr 4 Enter Username 1
More from around the web

Ludlow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE