Mass. family mourns loss of son who served at Fort Campbell

Jan 14, 2013 Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle

LYNN, Mass. -- A Massachusetts family is grieving after receiving the news that their soldier son died in an off-base accident near Fort Campbell, Ky.

Read more
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
My sympathy goes out to the family and friends of Pfc. Antonio Syrakos. My family and I salute him and are grateful for his service to our country.
lostflower

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I didn't know the man but being from a family who had a father, a brother, uncles, an aunt and many cousins who served in the military,, I understand their grief and wish them peace at this sad time in their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officer arrested after fatal bicycle col... Mar 24 Ralph 2
News Woman files suit against Planet Fitness followi... Mar 24 heather 1
Social Media Bullys Mar 23 granby Mom 1
News Sheriff Carmen Massimiano Jr. Campaign funds us... (Mar '10) Mar 22 infamy is forever 79
Dan Kirouac and Steve Kirouac join forces for l... Mar 21 Massachusetts Mus... 1
News On This Day: Duryea Brothers Test Drive First G... (Jan '13) Mar 12 SwagMaster3000 3
Joe Burns got shanked (Oct '12) Mar 11 Anonymous 12
Ludlow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ludlow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]