Scenes From Riverfest 2008

Scenes From Riverfest 2008

There are 10 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Scenes From Riverfest 2008. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Raquel Blodgett strikes a pose Saturday at Mortensen Riverfront Plaza as she dances to music by Memphis Soul Spectacular, with singer Rob 'Mr. Big Stuff' Jockel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Mike

Colchester, CT

#1 Jul 6, 2008
.........BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

No one was shot at Riverfest.

Now there is a news flash.
Hartford

West Hartford, CT

#2 Jul 6, 2008
There were thousands of people there. The Courant managed to snap only one photo? What a journalistic force!
CT Resident

Waterbury, CT

#3 Jul 6, 2008
bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOring!!!!
T-Balls

Granby, CT

#5 Jul 6, 2008
I'd like to leave a comment regarding the individual that got robbed by 3 individuals at Wells and Trumbul Street - Here we go again, the streets of Hartford are not safe, we have gangs that roam the streets unchecked by law enforcement. Maybe the city of Hartford needs Cameras at every corner, so the individuals can be held accountable and responsible. But you know that is not going to happen with the current Mayor. Hartford is becoming a shamefull place, catering to the needs of gans.
George

Meriden, CT

#6 Jul 6, 2008
are you kidding yourselves we cant get an honest person in office and you want cameras on the streets to stop the violence,you better walk with thousands b4 that happens way to go voters rowland then rell its never going to change,btw how will it change if we dont need to vote on the president when the votes already shows in hand who will be in office what a joke...and further more taxes were created for the war many years ago it wasnt ever voted in but nobody stands up about rising taxes or gas prices take a stand america and connecticut...
voice of reason

Moodus, CT

#7 Jul 6, 2008
the world isnt gonna be perfect every especially anytime soon gangs exist in Hartford if you don't know that your foolish deal w/ it and protect yourself putting cameras on every street will just cost a lot of $ and help what putting a couple more punk kids in prison so we can pay for that too. Atleast there was no huge gang fight like last year although that was entertaining
abc

Springfield, MA

#9 Jul 7, 2008
Did anyone see the teenagers wearing masks? They were jumping out of alleys and scaring families...
reasonable ron

Hartford, CT

#10 Jul 7, 2008
Among other things they failed to mention were the UFO attack, swarm of locusts, and bats that shoot lasers from their eyes. I think the reason the Courant failed to mention those things and the aforementioned riot were because they didn't happen Saturday night.
abc

Springfield, MA

#11 Jul 7, 2008
uh, I saw numerous boys wearing masks.... stupid....... and they were scaring people. dumb ass.
reasonable ron wrote:
Among other things they failed to mention were the UFO attack, swarm of locusts, and bats that shoot lasers from their eyes. I think the reason the Courant failed to mention those things and the aforementioned riot were because they didn't happen Saturday night.
abc

Manchester, CT

#13 Jul 7, 2008
Thanks for having my back butane.... word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Update: South Hadley Man Arrested on Drug Charg... (Mar '08) Tue Sosadley 25
News Consultant shares reuse ideas for St. Mary's in... Jun 18 Praxis33 2
News Latest: Van where Dallas suspect found dead cat... Jun 14 jubalboy 1
News Wilfredo Pabon of Springfield admits stabbing C... (Apr '10) Jun 11 Nobody 34
News MedExpress, BHS planning walk-in medical facili... Jun 8 imabeliever 1
News American views on illegal immigrants being gran... Jun 6 tomin cali 2
BAD motorcycle accident last night (Aug '09) May '15 his name plz 36
More from around the web

Ludlow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ludlow Mortgages