Men Face Charges For Stealing Lottery...

Men Face Charges For Stealing Lottery Tickets

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 18, 2008, titled Men Face Charges For Stealing Lottery Tickets. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Two Massachusetts men are scheduled to appear in court later this month on criminal charges after allegedly stealing lottery tickets from two convenience stores in November, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Marshfield, MA

#2 Apr 30, 2008
I know Tim. Anyone else know him? Or know whats going on right now?

Ormond Beach, FL

#3 May 19, 2008
I know Tim Jessica. He is still in Hartford Correction waiting for his charges.
Jeff H

Hamden, CT

#4 May 19, 2008
What an absolutely stupid thing to do. They are useless until scanned at time of payment.
Joe W

Morris, CT

#5 Jun 7, 2008
Tim is bad news! He has several other charges pending against him in CT, for which he has been incarcerated in lieu of high bail bonds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to divorce? 6 hr concerned american 9
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... 11 hr Pre Jewish Rule 85
Enrique Rosario Tue Tammy 7
News St. Joseph high school in Pittsfield to close i... Oct 23 Cops are degenerates 30
Angel Oct 23 JessRS 1
News St. Joe families unite to oppose high school's ... Oct 23 No Charter 20
News 3 Agawam police officers fired due to use-of-fo... Oct 22 Cops are degenerates 1

Ludlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludlow Mortgages