Chicopee teen dies during soccer cele...

Chicopee teen dies during soccer celebration

There are 8 comments on the CBS 3 story from Aug 7, 2006, titled Chicopee teen dies during soccer celebration. In it, CBS 3 reports that:

A Chicopee teen, celebrating a win by his school's soccer team, collapsed on the field over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3.

TheDebster

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2006
A young life, taken way too soon. God bless.
Coolbreeze Chicopee MA

Worcester, MA

#2 Aug 8, 2006
It's so hard to believe, My son was very close to him and is mourning his death very deeply. My prayers go out to the family and to the many friends who loved him.
bum

Worcester, MA

#3 May 7, 2007
one word. cocaine.
Britney

Concord, CA

#4 Jun 1, 2007
I am so sorry this happened god bless him and his family!

Since: Jun 07

Woonsocket, RI

#5 Jun 7, 2007
whom ever bum is, is very rude. 2 I don't beleive in god, but my condolences go out to the family and his friends.|

I feel it was better for him to pass doing something he loved rather than have his life taken by another.
fosty

Worcester, MA

#6 Mar 30, 2008
rip SV
dee

Holyoke, MA

#7 Mar 31, 2008
bum wrote:
one word. cocaine.
how would u know ~ did u sell it 2 him? I have not heard anything 2 say thats what happen.... How could u ditch him ~ and ~ his family at a time like this?
MY PRAYERS ~AND~ THOUGHTS R WITH THE FAMILY & FRIENDS.
Juliana

Worcester, MA

#8 Mar 31, 2008
We all should unite our prayers so accidents so horrible like this dont happen again. Some drivers dont care about the others drivers, they're drive careless like they own the road. Please, lets all share this earth it was made for all of us not for only few, be courteous to one another and live longer healthy life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Tully: At ceiling, Pittsfield confronts re... 18 hr Plant Valantiti 16
News Suspect in Pittsfield liquor store robbery foun... Thu Cops are Degenerates 9
News 'The church is people': Rev. Peter Gregory prou... Mar 14 Cops are Degenerates 4
News Puppy Place reopens, but not with official consent (Apr '08) Mar 13 Charlie Kelly 41
News EPA chief: Carbon dioxide not primary cause of ... Mar 9 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
News 'Friends' hope Morningstar will shine on Mar 6 Little Blue Alien 2
News Inmate Commits Suicide at Hampden County Jail (Mar '08) Dec '16 paso 13

Ludlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludlow Mortgages