the brass bull and donkey

Posted in the Ludlow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the Brasses

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2008
without a doubt, the best two night clubs in NKY. 40 years in the game and no end in sight! Come in, have a drink, and say hello to some of our staff!
Old Big Nuts

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Are you hiring? If so please contact the coordinator of the CO-OP program at Newport High School.

JANOVICH GET ON IT ROSY CHEEKS!
OBN

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2009
Old Big Nuts,
You need to be castrated because obviously your blood flow from your brain is now in your sack!

You must have been really rejected by a Newport girl because she realized you are not Old Big Nuts but instead A Little D**k
Sonie2

Newport, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2009
OBN - speaking of jack as$eS. Why are you always ragging on people?
Jewels

Newport, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2009
And I thought you hung out at the 915
OBN

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2009
Sonie2 wrote:
OBN - speaking of jack as$eS. Why are you always ragging on people?
OBN here (not Old Big Nuts) but instead One Beautiful Newport - the only person I rag on is Old Big Nuts because I will defend where I come from and the people that I grew up with and still live there.
Old Big Nuts

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2009
One beautiful Newport, have you driven down in the west end lately, take a drive, enjoy Ann or Liberty street just to name a couple.
Dave

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2009
OBN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR LAST NAME? I BET I KNOW YOU LOL.I DO FIND YOUR STATEMENTS OF HUMOR AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF EVERYTIME I REEAD THEM
new little nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 15, 2009
I see commissioners frequenting these stand up establishments on the regular.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2011
shhhhhhhhh......he's coming
Not_Our_Fault

Mason, OH

#11 Nov 14, 2011
OBN, the westside isnt exactly beautiful or safe, but damnit I've lived here all my life and wouldnt have it any other way. Its taught me alot growing up of what to do and what not to do. If you arent from here then nobody cares what you have to say!
Fat GIrl

United States

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Which club would be better to work at for a girl that is 4 foot 9, and weighs 250 lbs?

FG
HIV is cool

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Awesome clubs
funny

Clarksville, IN

#15 Feb 22, 2013
funny place im sure
Brass Bull monkey

Hamilton, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Last time I was in the Brass Bull, I got a heck of a BJ with a $40.00 drink purchase! Not bad, then I went across the street to the Brass Azz and got another one from a sexy ebony queen for free. Newport is great for the budget minded bachelor!
The Brownie

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Mar 19, 2013
If you got the blow, you can get the blow. It is a win win for everybody. A girl on the pole is worth two in the bush.
PainKiller2013

Cincinnati, OH

#18 May 19, 2013
Blah, A strip club where you get hounded for buying a drink by some local sluts that are so butt ugly they turn the lights almost out so you dont see there faces cant see why anyone would go there unless they are desperate... Advertising in a forum is pretty cheap as well ..
Monmouth Biz

Fort Thomas, KY

#19 May 25, 2013
Close the place. Not nice to have in a decent community. Keep the Ohio rift raft outta Newport.
Burning Phole

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Monmouth Biz wrote:
Close the place. Not nice to have in a decent community. Keep the Ohio rift raft outta Newport.
I graduated from NHS in 1978. I started going to the brasses in '79, and the same staff has welcomed me back week after week. No im not talking about bartenders either, im talking about dancers. If you consider the kind of people who frequent these places as trash or rif raft shame on you. I have personally been friends with many of the same dancers since the 70s, many of which have worked at the brasses the whole time. Newport should be grateful for having such a great business in the heart of the city. Before you bash the place, go in and buy a girl a drink and talk to her.

Dave.
Goetz

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Burning Phole wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated from NHS in 1978. I started going to the brasses in '79, and the same staff has welcomed me back week after week. No im not talking about bartenders either, im talking about dancers. If you consider the kind of people who frequent these places as trash or rif raft shame on you. I have personally been friends with many of the same dancers since the 70s, many of which have worked at the brasses the whole time. Newport should be grateful for having such a great business in the heart of the city. Before you bash the place, go in and buy a girl a drink and talk to her.
Dave.
well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave baker. 2 hr Question 7
claudia sue davis (Aug '11) 3 hr Map 8
Piggott Mohawks 3 hr Truth 6
if looking 3 hr Smart 9
lala cole?? (Jan '13) 3 hr Mean 33
ricky hunt 3 hr Mean 8
Jessica cortex and mike finley 3 hr Hello 2

Ludlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance