angela marie poorman need to find her

Posted in the Ludlow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yes

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I really need ro find her she graduates from ryle high class of 2010 i belive she may ne my adopted sister please any info or help would be very apperciated thanks
bilinqual

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2013
why now? what do you want?
nky

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
I looked on FB but the two that are on there do not live in Ky. I'm adopted and was lucky enough to find my biological family so I wish you luck. It took me two long years of searching the internet so be patient, and good luck!
nky

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
I found a website and this girl's biological.mom has been searching for her sinse 2009 so it isn't likr she is just starting to search. She must really want to find her.

Angela,
If you see this and need someone to talk to feel free to email me. I was adopted three months after being born and I started searching for my biological family when I turned 18, my mom even helped me. Two years later I found them and it was the greatest day of my life. My parents are and will always be my REAL family but it's nice to know where you came from. I went to Ryle too! If you ever need to talk just shoot me an email.
Christine
[email protected]
bilingual

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2013
nky wrote:
I found a website and this girl's biological.mom has been searching for her sinse 2009 so it isn't likr she is just starting to search. She must really want to find her.
Angela,
If you see this and need someone to talk to feel free to email me. I was adopted three months after being born and I started searching for my biological family when I turned 18, my mom even helped me. Two years later I found them and it was the greatest day of my life. My parents are and will always be my REAL family but it's nice to know where you came from. I went to Ryle too! If you ever need to talk just shoot me an email.
Christine
[email protected]
you can't spell. really? wtf are you really doing?
Nky

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
bilingual wrote:
<quoted text> you can't spell. really? wtf are you really doing?
If a few typos make you that angry you really need help!
Yes

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 18, 2013
I just want to meet her and shes my sister would like to get to know her thats all
Yes

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Ive been searching for a few years
Yes

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Her birthday is in december dknt know the day
Yes

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 18, 2013
NKY thanks and she graduated from ryle class 2010 i belive sge may have been prom princess i seen her name in the recorder but i dunno just alot of research and no help
Help

Princeton, IL

#11 Feb 1, 2013
I need all the help i can get
Maybe

Fort Thomas, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
She doesn't want to be found? Have you thought of that?
Help

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Feb 1, 2013
How do u know?
Help

Schaumburg, IL

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Im pretty sure she would want to meet her brotherso if your not here to help please move along i would really like to find her and just talk and say hi
Help

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone?
campus

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Feb 16, 2013
leave her alone, it's obvious that she doesn't want to be found !! leave her alone !!
Help

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2013
How do u know? Who r u to say that?
campus

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Feb 17, 2013
please, Help, stop.. we all have reasons....
Help

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Look i am sorry if i offended anyone id just like to meet my sister thats all
truth

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Help wrote:
Look i am sorry if i offended anyone id just like to meet my sister thats all
maam... this is no place to say anything as you can see. people are nothing but lowlifes anymore and find it fun to harrass and slam people with insults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Brenda Morgan? 9 hr Goose 3
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) 12 hr caddyshack 165
Sheriff Janson is a "Boob" Tue Lumpy 4
Officer doorman (Aug '14) Sep 21 PrinterBench Tech 3
Hayley mccintosh (Nov '13) Aug '17 Hahaha 70
erin and scott hill Aug '17 JADED1971 1
Ludlow Jukebox (Jun '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 17

Ludlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance