NKY Pain Relief
abc123

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2011
Has anyone been to the Northern Kentucky Center for Pain Releif? Is it a legit pain management doctor? Do they give out medications?
mike

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2011
quit trying to doctor shop and find pain pills, friggin junkie
Malicek

Big Prairie, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2013
You know when you comment about pain pills on here you mess it up for people that really need them!!!
Stone throwers

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
He asked a legit question, so why are there only condescending answers or stones thrown? Maybe he has a serious medical issue and doesn't wanna waste time if the Pain Palace isn't a good place to go. I have severe pain in the heel of my foot (mostly in the morning, then eases. After I rest for a bit, it comes back when pressure is re-applied), and some lower back issues as well. I'm 41 now, so I just deal with it like I'm sure most people do, but I'm sure it'll gradually get worse as I age and maybe in 10 yrs I will need pain medication to improve my living conditions. I hope when that day comes, I don't get stones thrown at me online by rude strangers
shame

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
such a shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tyler Brockman a child rapist? (Jun '14) 5 min Bill 89
News Samantha Ramsey, 19, Shot Dead by Kentucky Deputy (May '14) 7 min Bill 70
Police Activity In Rest Areas 5 hr car007 13
News 'Screw' Andrews part of Newport's mob scene (Oct '08) 12 hr Athenesword 303
Newport Trash, What a dirty place to live. (Sep '09) 22 hr You got the HIV 146
Old pevert man named Mike at Floyd's 711 bar Sun Randy Leahy 42
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) Sun Randy Leahy 137
More from around the web

Ludlow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]