Brainstorming for Baby Kate

Brainstorming for Baby Kate

Posted in the Ludington Forum

The facts

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Is anyone else wondering if Ariel Courtland has something to do with Baby Kates disappearence?
honeybee

UK

#2 Jul 21, 2011
yes, I'm certainly wondering why I've just heard she's visiting him. Is it some sort of sting to try to get him to talk? I wouldn't want to chat to the person who took my child and if he did it to get back at her surely she's the last person he'll tell? A loving dad would want her safe with the people she knows and loves.I'm also frustrated that there is very little to find on the internet about this when it should be everywhere surely?
honeybee

UK

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Please, everyone look for her. Why did he still have her car seat when he was found and between taking her and being found without her where exactly did he go and what did he do? All those places need to be searched with as minutely as possible, use cotton buds if necessary.Check isolated cabins, sheds, garages for anyone who might be on the run with her, maybe a female accomplice.Is anyone looking in Canada in case she got taken over the border? Everyone put her on your fascebook page so all your friends across the world can draw attention on their pages. I pray she is found safe and well soon and something pricks his conscience to tell the truth and shame the devil..I pray for her poor mum as well.
Brown guy

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Listen honeybee you are right they have to start looking in every nook and cranny. Also the mother is not the most credible person on earth. I also guarantee you that the reason Phillips has chosen to lawyer up is not cause hes guilty but because the cops are just trying to pin him for it and call it a day. Its hard to believe hes innocent unless you know the kid. If you knew him you would think that the world is on crack by having him locked up. There is nothing that kid loves more then those two kids. The police really need to start looking at the different people around. Even if he did for some crazy reason do it he wasn't alone someone else is in on this. No one should be excluded from the blame pool of suspects. The kid is out there and as far as identifying her its going to be hard. If a cop is out there open your eyes and press people harder get stories repeated see if any start changing their stories. Ask more questions of detail to disprove the lies.
The facts

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2011
I dont know the parents but there has to be more to this story than whats being said. Ariel told reporters that she went back in the apartment to get a stroller, then she changed her story to keys. That may be minor but if someone took my child I would know the details and not be changing my story. A few days after Kate went missing Ariel set up a fund for personal donations. When asked in an interview what she would be using the money for she stated that she needed money for living expenses and for a funeral for the baby if need be. That just doesn't sound right to me. She claimed that her and Sean were bickering over whos turn it was to buy diapars in her first interview. Soon after she changed her again claiming that they were fighting over whether or not they should put Kate up for adoption. Thats a big difference!
The facts

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2011
When she explained why he wanted to put her up for adoption she said that Sean didn't want to pay child support then changed that to him not wanting his parents to find out that Kate was his. If you follow her on facebook you will see that the day after Kate went missing she was at a skate park. A week or so later she was at the beach talking about how much fun she was having with her mom and her moms (who happens to have a sex crime charge) boyfriend having a great time. Yesterday she was enjoying the day at the local water park. When the car wash raised a hundred bucks for baby Kate they asked Ariel if she wanted it to go to the reward or her personal fund. Sadly, she wanted it for herself. The moms boyfriend has a CSC charge and probobly has no business being around children.
The facts

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2011
The car wash actually raised two hundred dollars, my mistake. I'm sure the police are onto her and accessing her cell phone information and they will get to the bottom of this. She lost her cell phone that day as well, thankfully no matter what was on that phone is in the cell records and hopefully will help find this beautiful little baby. If you donate any money please make sure it goes to the reward fund which cannot be touched by anyone and it could very well make someone want to talk and tell there story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony's pizza (Dec '10) Mar 22 dragonotar 5
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Mar 17 Blondie04061966 9
Best Drug Rehab (Aug '12) Mar 9 Laura 10
Bullying in Public schools Mar 5 Jhartig 1
joyce storey Dec '16 nuks67 1
News Commutation hearing set for today in '86 Charlo... (Jan '10) Nov '16 School teacher 5
Why are Mexicans hated so much ?? (May '12) Oct '16 Martin Boyce 22

Ludington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludington Mortgages