Collapse of salmon in Lake Huron

Collapse of salmon in Lake Huron

There are 5 comments on the Michigan Radio story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Collapse of salmon in Lake Huron. In it, Michigan Radio reports that:

Salmon fishing has meant a lot of tourism dollars for cities along the coasts.A But, changes in Lake Huron have caused a collapse of salmon.A But, what if other Great Lakes lose their salmon? But for most of the rest of Lake Huron port cities, salmon fishing has collapsed.A Too many salmon was likely part of the problem.A But you can blame it ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Michigan Radio.

Jeffssis

Alpena, MI

#1 Aug 25, 2011
Who cares?
BIG JEEP

Alpena, MI

#2 Aug 26, 2011
i would rather see the perch and smelt come back any day verses salmon
Jeffssispetfish

Alpena, MI

#3 Aug 26, 2011
I do
jeffssisfucksfis h

Alpena, MI

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Duh!
Jeffssis

Alpena, MI

#5 Aug 29, 2011
I heard Cal Howard wants to stock our lakes with catfish if he becomes mayor! He also wants to open more fried chicken places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Bound Films Sep 10 Honey badger 2
News Commutation hearing set for today in '86 Charlo... (Jan '10) Jul '17 DAVID friend 6
News Michigan Apple Grower Banned From Farmer's Mark... Jun '17 Ronald 2
News Woman gets prison for helping undocumented immi... Jun '17 Swedenforever of ... 8
Tom Rotta / Good for Ludington? (Mar '14) May '17 Tori 23
Best Drug Rehab (Aug '12) May '17 Aannna27362 12
Nelson Family Apr '17 LizNelson 1

Ludington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludington Mortgages