Charges reduced for father who allegedly helped kidnap his infant

Sep 15, 2011 Read more: NewsCenter 25

Read more: Local , State , News , Legal , Crime , Amber Alert , Michigan , Baby , Extreme Danger , Ludington , Police , Katherine Shelbie Elizabeth Phillips , Michigan Amber Alert , Missing Baby , Missing Baby May be in Danger , Missing Michigan Baby , Missing Child , Kidpapping , Michigan Kidnapping Case , Baby Kidnapping , Baby Kidnapped , Baby ... (more)

Read more
friend of baby kate

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2011
Please lets get a discussion going here about this baby! The Michigan laws are screwed up and need to be changed. How can this man not be held responsible for Kate's disappearance?? Parental Abduction sentence is one year and one day. But the baby is MISSING!! what happens now, he just serves his year in jail (probably less if it inclides time served, etc), and then averything returns to normal?? Kate is still MISSING!! he must somehow be forced to tell where this baby is!!
Im sure he is OUT of the military, they will not take him back. I bet he is glad since he didnt have to go to afganistan. Coward on top of baby snatcher or baby killer.
Im sure his parents are sooo proud.

come on people, lets get a dialog going here!
curious

El Monte, CA

#2 Nov 1, 2011
The community seems to care very little about this baby. Most of the facebook pages are a joke so that alone has been the reason for the dwindling online support. Most of the people running these pages are too busy arguing amongst themselves and the focus just isn't on Kate anymore. The protest that they had involved twelve people which truly is sad in itself. Where I live, the entire community gets involved if one of their own is missing. I wouldn't want to end up missing in Ludington, that's for sure!
Rayann74

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Nov 7, 2011
I live a few hours away from Ludington and I heard about Baby Kate. I haven't followed the story the last month so I have some catching up to do. If they still haven't found baby Kate, how do they know the father is involved? I believe Kate is still alive, I just have this gut feeling. Whoever took her I believe they put her someone where she is ok and is plotting to somehow get some publicity and money out of this. I truely hope I am right. I take stories like this very personal as my God daughter was beaten to death at the hands of a grown man. Had I had my own vehicle I would be in Ludington doing what I can to help find Baby Kate. I wish the person that took her would be human enough to come forward with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
because we all have that to deal with lol Apr 5 Gewzer 2
Why are Mexicans hated so much ?? (May '12) Apr 4 Go Blue Forever 17
News Suspected meth cook arrested at work in Manistee Mar 24 RDC 81-22 1
Heathlands Golf Onekama Closing? Mar '15 golfguy 2
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Feb '15 mountainman75 3
Tom Rotta / Good for Ludington? (Mar '14) Oct '14 not insane 19
News President of West Shore Community College arres... (Aug '14) Aug '14 A TROLL NAMED SLACK 1
More from around the web

Ludington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]