Robbery suspect duct tapes shoes

Robbery suspect duct tapes shoes

There are 6 comments on the www.fox11online.com story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Robbery suspect duct tapes shoes. In it, www.fox11online.com reports that:

Maybe duct tape doesn't work for everything. Police said an 18-year-old Cadillac man who fastened duct tape to the bottom of his shoes in an attempt to conceal the robbery of a northern Michigan business has been arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.fox11online.com.

-yernogood

Since: Oct 09

Bushnell, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2010
See now whenever I rob a house or business I use two faced tape so it picks up my footprints instead of leaving them.
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2010
But wouldn't the police know it's him right off the bat because his feet have duct tape on them?
MMK

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2010
The article didn't say what the duct tape was trying to conceal, but I heard suction cups work better at scaling buildings.
just sayin

Paris, AR

#4 Mar 29, 2010
MMK wrote:
The article didn't say what the duct tape was trying to conceal, but I heard suction cups work better at scaling buildings.
No kidding, talk about bad reporting.

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2010
I hope he can get his money back for the failure of the duct tape to conceal.
Metric Monkey Wrench

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 30, 2010
McGyver would be proud of this crook and his use of duct tape...except McGyver would have succeeded because, hey, he's McGyver!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Bound Films Nov 4 Story time 3
Election Who do you support for State House in Michigan ... (Nov '10) Oct 30 Useless 3
Schmidt's Resort Oct '17 Pduffy 1
Poll Does Manistee suck as much as people say it does? (Mar '08) Oct '17 Jen 6
Tom Rotta / Good for Ludington? (Mar '14) Sep '17 Kevin Curran 24
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Sep '17 Andi13 11
News Commutation hearing set for today in '86 Charlo... (Jan '10) Jul '17 DAVID friend 6

Ludington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ludington Mortgages