Soldier from California killed in Afg...

Soldier from California killed in Afghanistan

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from May 15, 2012, titled Soldier from California killed in Afghanistan. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Sgt. Brian Walker , 25, from Lucerne Valley in San Bernardino County, was killed Sunday inBowri Tana in the eastern region of Afghanistan near the Pakistan border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Scott Reid

Europe

#1 May 16, 2012
My friend Brian a true Soldier and a man with a lions heart has departed us at Bowri Tana you will always be rememered and never forgotton i miss you my brother if i could turn the clocks back i would i miss you being around and making myself Ian and Sean Laugh i still cant believe you have gone my condolances to your family i miss you my brother

RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucerne Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Verdicts reached in Lake Gregory molestation case (Sep '10) Sun Capn Jonathan Harco 8
Living in lake arrowhead vs living in big bear ? (Aug '15) Sun Eggy Hedy 2
News Bark beetle epidemic expected (Oct '14) Sun Nolan Wyan 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 10 John MoFo Snyder 4,838
Big Bear Cannabis Alliance on Facebook Jan 8 Matt 1
Pos Jan 5 Satan 1
In appropriate Jan 2 Satan 2

Lucerne Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucerne Valley Mortgages