Lucerne Valley woman killed while cro...

Lucerne Valley woman killed while crossing road

There are 1 comment on the Victorville Daily Press story from Mar 5, 2012, titled Lucerne Valley woman killed while crossing road. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

LUCERNE VALLEY A 28-year-old Lucerne Valley woman died after she was hit by a car while trying to cross Highway 247.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Sherry Burnett

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Two weeks ago my youngest Nephew's girlfriend's sister's little two year old boy was killed by her boyfriend in Lucerne. Saturday, Mar. 3, 2012, another nephew's wife, Kristen was killed. I don't think they knew each other and it is not only heartbreaking, but very strange that death has touched our family twice in two weeks, with two different nephews. One was my brother's youngest son and the other one was my sister's son. I am very saddened about all of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucerne Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Mon Jeri perdue 21
Bruce Orr Sun Ohio 1
Trying to find May 16 Ohio 1
Ohio May 13 Ohio 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) May 10 Well Well 4,846
News Pit bulls a problem in San Bernardino County? (Mar '10) May 5 Ana 52
Sam's Club is located at 22500 Hwy 18. Apple Va... (May '12) May 1 Jerry 9

Lucerne Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucerne Valley Mortgages