Justice for Valentine: Teen arrested ...

Justice for Valentine: Teen arrested for animal cruelty, arson

There are 3 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Justice for Valentine: Teen arrested for animal cruelty, arson. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

LUCERNE VALLEY As many around her cheered, Valentine, a 10-month-old pit bull found badly abused last month in Lucerne Valley, was too busy playing and healing to even notice that the person officials believe inflicted serious injuries on the small pup had been caught and was finally behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Kim Turner

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 23, 2012
I am so happy that htey caught this monster that abused Valentine! It's good to know that your donations work and that people really do care about these animals! Thank you all from MN
Vegan Mike

Carlisle, UK

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Good to hear the pup is healing :)
juliann valencia

Ontario, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2012
I am so elated to hear that punk has been caught. Next what's he gonna do, drag your kid behind his car. He deserves what he gave and nothing less. Also release his name. Why are they protecting the little bee-otch? No-one protected Valentine. What is this world coming too? Try him as an adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucerne Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Tue annoymous 19
News Verdicts reached in Lake Gregory molestation case (Sep '10) Jan 15 Capn Jonathan Harco 8
Living in lake arrowhead vs living in big bear ? (Aug '15) Jan 15 Eggy Hedy 2
News Bark beetle epidemic expected (Oct '14) Jan 15 Nolan Wyan 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 10 John MoFo Snyder 4,838
Big Bear Cannabis Alliance on Facebook Jan 8 Matt 1
Pos Jan 5 Satan 1

Lucerne Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucerne Valley Mortgages