Lucerne Valley: Battered puppy lands ...

Lucerne Valley: Battered puppy lands teen in lockup

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Lucerne Valley: Battered puppy lands teen in lockup. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

A puppy suffered burns and broken bones so severe that a teenager is in Juvenile Hall in Apple Valley facing prosecution on arson and animal cruelty charges, say San Bernardino County sheriff's officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

juliann valencia

Ontario, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2012
He is right where he is suppose to be. I hope and pray the courts try him as an adult and he does time at the big house. Those men don't take kindly to harming children & animals. Hopefully he will get what he deserves. I, like hundreds maybe thousands of others feel he should get just what he gave. I can get a big 18 wheeler. Someone else can bring the tape and another some gasoline and a match. The crazy thing about this case is the protection that this punk is getting. And who is paying for it? I am, my family are, the tax payers are. Why is the abuser protected and not the abused in our country? I would like to see his name put in the paper just like someone selling drugs, driving under the influence, robbing a store etc etc. What are the authorities waiting for? Maybe one of their children will be his next victim and won't be so lucky to survive. He needs to be held accountable for his actions. He is not a baby nor is he a child. Send him to the big house or let him walk back out into the world. We want his name though. We need to protect OUR ELDERLY, OUR CHILDREN AND OUR PETS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucerne Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What new jobs? California program to entice hir... Nov 25 Solarman 1
News Beloved Dogs Found Bound, Dumped On Desert Road... (Aug '16) Nov 23 Christie Taylor 3
Moving to Big Bear Lake (Jul '06) Nov '17 David 74
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) Nov '17 Wait wait what 28
Anyone out there want to chat? Oct '17 Stairway to heaven 1
Sara Stockman (Apr '17) Apr '17 SARA STOCKMAN 1
seishin shotokan karate (Aug '16) Aug '16 HI ANTHONY PUROLA 2

Lucerne Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucerne Valley Mortgages