sad

Jackson, MS

#1 Jun 26, 2013
I No longer allow my children to have it . if you have children that has it, you need to get on there and see what they reading or talking about .. i was shocked when i seen what was on there . i personally think it is stupid to tell the world every thing you do but that is my own opinion... shame on you christains though!!!! Nothing Godly About It .. please dont even argue about it either cause you know it is wrong dont say it ministry either cause i dont see you ministering in front of walmart
Underthebluesky

Ridgeland, MS

#2 Jun 26, 2013
They talk about the same things in school and with their friends everyday. Don't act surprised. Children are not as innocent as you would like to believe.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2013
I've seen them in front of walmart.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2013
sad wrote:
I No longer allow my children to have it . if you have children that has it, you need to get on there and see what they reading or talking about .. i was shocked when i seen what was on there . i personally think it is stupid to tell the world every thing you do but that is my own opinion... shame on you christains though!!!! Nothing Godly About It .. please dont even argue about it either cause you know it is wrong dont say it ministry either cause i dont see you ministering in front of walmart
If you deny your children the technology of today, You are setting them up for failure in the future. I believe that a child as young as 14 can have a facebook page as long as it is monitored. You should be monitoring every aspect of your childs life to a certain degree but denying them the modern technology will not only cause them as bit of resentment, They need to keep up with modern times. Especially in rural areas where friends live further than walking distance.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 26, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> If you deny your children the technology of today, You are setting them up for failure in the future. I believe that a child as young as 14 can have a facebook page as long as it is monitored. You should be monitoring every aspect of your childs life to a certain degree but denying them the modern technology will not only cause them as bit of resentment, They need to keep up with modern times. Especially in rural areas where friends live further than walking distance.
Well said mentul nothing wrong with a facebook and i guess yall got lost somewheres cause we still havent seen yall yet lmao
true

Jackson, MS

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Facebook is trash!!!and the ones that keep making excuses for their children are the cause of how the world is now.... yes children hear junk at school, but they shouldnt in their home.. dont worry about it if your reading garbage or writing it though ..as the parent goes so goes the child..as for as christains go, i couldnt agree more!!! get up in front of your church and read everything you read and write on their.. or get your childrens pass word (Unless You Really Dont Monitor It !) and read that sunday morning!!!! i do believe some people are clean with it but most are not
sad

Jackson, MS

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Gay marriage is getting big too.Bet you are not so big in that fad of the time.IT' S OK to Be Wrong. I Was When I Allowed It Too . Because Everyone Else Did It Or Had One .

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 26, 2013
I think someone on here needs hooked on phonics.
parent

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
If this is seen on a daily basis i will have to think these children are in with the wrong crowd.
sad

Jackson, MS

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Didn't think this would be a popular topic because truth hurts
Underthebluesky

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 Jun 28, 2013
No. Just because you feel like its wrong doesn't mean it is. Just because I feel it's ok doesn't mean that it is.
That is called difference of opinion. Educate, monitor and help your children learn how to properly use technology, and you won't have to be so concerned about it.
momof4boys

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Facebook is a good thing. Its just some people love drama, some folks are trashy and don't care, that's when you hit delete button and then they are gone. Everyone that calls themselves a christian isn't always a christian. You will always know a true christian because they will not put up with trash! Topix is trash most of the time but yet people "use it to cash stones"
momof4boys

Hattiesburg, MS

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Cast stones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder Sun Charlie 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Mar 27 Anonymous 48
Cyber stalking, harassment or threat. Mar '17 fed_up 29
Leonard Double Dumb Cuckold Feb '17 LUCIFER-SATAN 3
18 Million Dollar School Bond (Jun '12) Jan '17 Fragilepkg 24
Black teeth Jan '17 Too_Funny 27
Election Nov '16 trump 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance