Threats of 'lynchings' over Trayvon verdict

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#1 Jul 5, 2013
There are increasing fears the verdict in the Trayvon Martin case could ignite riots similar to those seen in the aftermath of the Rodney King trial. WND reported earlier in the week that police in Sanford, Fla., where the trial is being held, already were going door-to-door, apparently trying to circumvent any violent reaction to the jury verdict when it comes down.

The threats are described as "chilling" and now they're intensifying. On the Mr. Conservative blog, Twitter threats were reproduced in abundance.

“If Zimmerman don’t go to jail ill kill him for $20,” said one.
“Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself,” said another.
“If George Zimmerman win I’m gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear,” said a third.

“This is despicable and seriously frightening,” wrote blogger Kristin Tate.“There is no way this would be tolerated if the threats from whites were against a black man.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...
granny

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Jul 5, 2013
you are exactly right if it was a black shooting a white they would say he deserved it but i think from what i hear on news he martin was not the saint his parents made him to be .he was susppened from school for taking pot to school in his backpack and i have no doubt that he attacked zimman being a smart ass and if he hadnt shot him martin would have got away with hurting zimmen.
Common Sense

Moss Point, MS

#3 Jul 7, 2013
It's just a bunch of talk. Some people just don't know how to control their emotions, so they spew stupid stuff onto social media.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Remember the Los Angeles riot because of Rodney King?
Common Sense

Moss Point, MS

#5 Jul 14, 2013
I know Scoop, but this time most of the black leaders are asking for only peaceful protest because they know how bad it made them look last time. With social media, they have a different outlet. There have only been minor instances so far. Hopefully they'll remain civilized and not get too stupid.
SouthernBelle68

Poplarville, MS

#6 Jul 15, 2013
So here's the question now. Trayvon was in his fathers custody because he was kicked out of school and his mother could not manage his behavior and actions. His father, went to dinner leaving Trayvon to his own devices and stash. Who is really responsible for Trayvon's death and yet blames everyone else? His father let the delinquent make his own choices when his father should have been in charge and been monitoring his son. his mother, who refused counseling. Why did he get those particular items? Arizona Flavored Ice Tea and Skittles mixed with Robitussin is a powerful illegal drug is called "Lean" or "Purple Drank". Its popular among the young gangster wannabes. And the same drink that killed "Pimp C". Trayvon bragged about taking it on the internet with his gangster friends.
granny

Carriere, MS

#7 Jul 15, 2013
SouthernBelle68 wrote:
So here's the question now. Trayvon was in his fathers custody because he was kicked out of school and his mother could not manage his behavior and actions. His father, went to dinner leaving Trayvon to his own devices and stash. Who is really responsible for Trayvon's death and yet blames everyone else? His father let the delinquent make his own choices when his father should have been in charge and been monitoring his son. his mother, who refused counseling. Why did he get those particular items? Arizona Flavored Ice Tea and Skittles mixed with Robitussin is a powerful illegal drug is called "Lean" or "Purple Drank". Its popular among the young gangster wannabes. And the same drink that killed "Pimp C". Trayvon bragged about taking it on the internet with his gangster friends.
tell it like it is .thats what i say he was no saint he was a thug looking for trouble.he found it

Since: Jul 13

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 16, 2013
I am by no means racist but, I do not understand why in the world every time something happens to a black individual the race card comes out. I've followed this case and it seems that the young man was by far a saint. I understand that the familys pain of loosing a child but just my personal thoughts here.....the racisim card just have never been thrown. Not to be ugly but this is 2013 you are not oppressed, your life is no harder than ours, you have no restrictions, It is time to let the " it's because im black" card go. It's just very frustrating watching that word being thrown around for a cop out of any ramifications to ones actions or consequences to ones actions. I can't skate through life and say " I'm white" and not be held accountable for anything i do so why should the race card be so easy to use?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#9 Jul 16, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
There are increasing fears the verdict in the Trayvon Martin case could ignite riots similar to those seen in the aftermath of the Rodney King trial. WND reported earlier in the week that police in Sanford, Fla., where the trial is being held, already were going door-to-door, apparently trying to circumvent any violent reaction to the jury verdict when it comes down.
The threats are described as "chilling" and now they're intensifying. On the Mr. Conservative blog, Twitter threats were reproduced in abundance.
“If Zimmerman don’t go to jail ill kill him for $20,” said one.
“Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself,” said another.
“If George Zimmerman win I’m gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear,” said a third.
“This is despicable and seriously frightening,” wrote blogger Kristin Tate.“There is no way this would be tolerated if the threats from whites were against a black man.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...
wnd is birther central, they don't care about anything but promoting hate.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 16, 2013
GC Grad 03 wrote:
I am by no means racist but, I do not understand why in the world every time something happens to a black individual the race card comes out. I've followed this case and it seems that the young man was by far a saint. I understand that the familys pain of loosing a child but just my personal thoughts here.....the racisim card just have never been thrown. Not to be ugly but this is 2013 you are not oppressed, your life is no harder than ours, you have no restrictions, It is time to let the " it's because im black" card go. It's just very frustrating watching that word being thrown around for a cop out of any ramifications to ones actions or consequences to ones actions. I can't skate through life and say " I'm white" and not be held accountable for anything i do so why should the race card be so easy to use?
I like your statement - they became free people many years ago, but can't get over the past. The past will keep us all slaves if we let it. I have never had a slave nor did any of my relatives since the 1800's, so why blame me and all other white people. I say get over it move on, get educated, get a job and quit being the governments slave to that welfare check each month. People that are non-productive in society cannot feel good - to me just because you were born in this country does not give you the right to get a check from my taxes each month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Tomlin arrested in the city of Lucedale (Oct '13) Sep 13 RKing 37
AnyBody Else Notice The NFL Players in Town (Jul '12) Sep 8 Granny1950 30
Old Wal Mart Building Sep 6 mentul_autocrat 1
hwy 613 Sep 5 Faith 1
remains in rocky creek Sep 3 fishywoman 6
Animal Shelter Aug 31 Don 5
EPA Decrees Nationwide Woodstove Ban Aug 30 Charlie 2
•••
•••
•••