Is Obama a war criminal for aiding in syria?

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2013
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-war-... ... I agree with alot of what this Lady of the Parlement has to say.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Probably will be a mistake if he arms Syrian rebels and only time will tell how long it takes for it to come back and bite us. Like Sara Palin said "Let Allah sort it out."

It is criminal what Obama has done to our country though, in my humble opinion.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 22, 2013
sawbona wrote:
Probably will be a mistake if he arms Syrian rebels and only time will tell how long it takes for it to come back and bite us. Like Sara Palin said "Let Allah sort it out."
It is criminal what Obama has done to our country though, in my humble opinion.
I completely agree and we are getting deeper into the Syrian conflict, Putting us at odds with countries we don't need to be at odds with at the present time.http://news.yahoo.com/ker ry-political-solution-urgently -needed-syria-154043827.html.. .. Our Government needs drastic changes and rapidly before our great Nation falls.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Jun 22, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
http://www.capitalisminstitute .org/obama-war-criminal/... I agree with alot of what this Lady of the Parlement has to say.
So you, China, and the Ruskies support the Syrian government.
Some friends you have.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Obama and his cronies complained about Bush getting into wars. Now in his terms, Obama is doing worse.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 23, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
So you, China, and the Ruskies support the Syrian government.
Some friends you have.
I didn'y say I supported the Syrian Government did I? I believe what I was referring to was the funding and firearms to the rebels. Our Government is ever so slowly killing the Constitutional Laws of our own Country, Yet think that they know whats best for Syria?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#7 Jun 23, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> I didn'y say I supported the Syrian Government did I? I believe what I was referring to was the funding and firearms to the rebels. Our Government is ever so slowly killing the Constitutional Laws of our own Country, Yet think that they know whats best for Syria?
The only reason you are opposed is because Obama is president. If dimwit Mitt was president you would be screaming about wanting to ground troops.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 23, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you are opposed is because Obama is president. If dimwit Mitt was president you would be screaming about wanting to ground troops.
Actually, I would be opposed if Kennedy were still President. We need to bring troops home and secure our borders from within. They will be fighting Religious wars until Humans destroy this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbw or cougar 9 hr Granny1950 6
Ufo 11 hr Haha 1
real haunted places (Oct '10) 11 hr Haha 24
begging booboo Apr 27 Suck_it_up 9
Sheriff's involvement in residents' personal b... Apr 24 Sportsman101 3
Lake George Apr 24 sportsman101 6
The violence inciting race baiting continues. Apr 23 jbom 2
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]