Drugs in George County
Wondering Why

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Aug 1, 2013
There are so many people that use drugs in George county not only is it meth but people using pills, smoking pot and drinking

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Wondering Why wrote:
There are so many people that use drugs in George county not only is it meth but people using pills, smoking pot and drinking
It is everywhere in the world...if we can't get Obama out of office what makes the world think they can stop drugs and other illegal things from happening... We are weak...therefore all we do is complain and do nothing to help....just my opinion

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Half the senior citizens are on something.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Not sure what Obama has to do with it, but the truth is drugs have been around a long time. When the people get tired enough to turn their friends and neighbors in for making and using drugs maybe, just maybe the law will do something about it. And yes Doctors keep senior citizens on drugs of many kinds. As long as people can get rich by selling and making drugs, they will. Just my opinion.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2013
just -woderin wrote:
Not sure what Obama has to do with it, but the truth is drugs have been around a long time. When the people get tired enough to turn their friends and neighbors in for making and using drugs maybe, just maybe the law will do something about it. And yes Doctors keep senior citizens on drugs of many kinds. As long as people can get rich by selling and making drugs, they will. Just my opinion.
They like to keep the old folks drugged - I agree that when folks get enough we will do something. I do think our sheriff has made a difference in my area.
pepper

Lucedale, MS

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Well with the budget he has completely disregarded, and all the "overtime" , it better have made a difference. Oh, wait, the overtime wasn't for the deputies, it was for admin/office workers

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2013
just -woderin wrote:
I mentioned Obama because people are talking about how he is not doing a good job and want him out of office... Well that has not happened...and he is just one man...but as usual we talk and do nothing to change anything...now he is on his second term of destruction ...drugs are making its destruction as well....drugs and other illegal stuff have not and will not disappear... It has gotten worse...if you stop one drug they make up 2 more to take its place.... For each solution we have the drug users have 2 more solutions to back them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... (Mar '15) Apr 24 Anonymous 36
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr 21 busta_without_the... 226
George County Supervisors Apr 16 HaHa 2
Patricia Joy Harris Apr 7 busta_without_the... 3
Embezzled Money from Agricola School Mar 31 Biscuits and must... 10
News Voting Rights Act advances to Senate vote (Jul '06) Mar '16 Susan 2
Taco Bell in Lucedale Mar '16 someone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages