George county k9 officer quit
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 11, 2013
Not a moron wrote:
"Maybe if the glorified secretary herself wasnt riding around in a county car burning up county fuel when she is not a officer the department wouldnt be in such a financial bind. But i guess you can do whatever you want even if its illegal if your in the position shonna is"

You do realize that the possible amount of fuel she uses can't equal more than $250 a month. If Kelly and his butt buddies weren't using all the funds to build a sad excuse for a backwoods bumpkin empire, maybe the fuel thing wouldn't be a problem. Have you ever considered that these "problems" you speak ignorantly of are actually non problems created by the Board to incite anger in the citizens?

Also, "your" does not equal "you're".

But hey, I'm just a lowly town employee digging dirt for a living.
You just made my day!
Wasn't it 2 $100k tractors for one beat? That's economical... And practical, right?:/

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Yes, those tractors irritate me - prisoners ride around in air conditioned cabs while most tax payers have to ride in the hot sun - we should buy normal tractors for county work.
aMaZeD

Byram, MS

#23 Jun 14, 2013
This is interesting. As for using a county vehicle, it is a different story when she's using it as her own personnal vehicle. If anyone has kept up with the stories in the newspaper about the sheriff's budget it was pointed out who was milking the hours. They are going to destroy the sheriff's office. Im glad to see people finally getting fed up and asking questions. They just need to keep digging.
maybe?

Jackson, MS

#24 Jun 14, 2013
aMaZeD wrote:
This is interesting. As for using a county vehicle, it is a different story when she's using it as her own personnal vehicle. If anyone has kept up with the stories in the newspaper about the sheriff's budget it was pointed out who was milking the hours. They are going to destroy the sheriff's office. Im glad to see people finally getting fed up and asking questions. They just need to keep digging.
Who was named?
Shady

Byram, MS

#25 Jul 20, 2013
He was the best officer I've met very respectful and understanding but did his job like he was paid to do great guy Adam was as well as a wonderful paramedic he saved my life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark boy and white pig gal can't take it Mar 21 Hut hup 13
Cyber stalking, harassment or threat. Mar 2 fed_up 29
Leonard Double Dumb Cuckold Feb 27 LUCIFER-SATAN 3
18 Million Dollar School Bond (Jun '12) Jan '17 Fragilepkg 24
Black teeth Jan '17 Too_Funny 27
Election Nov '16 trump 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Nov '16 Too_Funny 47

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance