George county k9 officer quit

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
possum

Louisville, MS

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Heard the George county k9 officer quit due to lak of leadership and money. Anyone know any details?
Anonymous

Petal, MS

#2 Jun 4, 2013
moved to City PD I beleive
Sheba

Picayune, MS

#3 Jun 4, 2013
I was told alot of them are leaving is this true?
Citizen of Concern

Carriere, MS

#4 Jun 5, 2013
It is true that Adam Reus, the former K9 handler, did indeed get hired last nite at the city board meeting. He stated(after the city board meeting in a private conversation with ME) lack of leadership,(both sheriff & GC Board of Supervisors), money, and other personnel(Madam Sheriff in her own mind Shonna Pierce) as the reason for his departure.
possum

Louisville, MS

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Wow! Kinda shocking. Well George county just lost one of the best. She is going to destroy that whole department.
Tiffany

Pascagoula, MS

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Can't believe his is already disrespecting Dean and Shonna. Unbelievable.

He cursed at a George County Board Member in the presence of Dean.

Wonder if he will eat up all the city's salary budget to? No integrity in that man. Not much of a team player either. Just ask anyone at the County who worked with him. Its all about him.
Just Me

Athens, AL

#7 Jun 5, 2013
90% of the whole dept. needs to go!
G572fcb

Louisville, MS

#8 Jun 5, 2013
I don't know where you get your info lady. I worked with him and he is the only one who answered his phone any hour of any night.
laying it straight

Lumberton, MS

#9 Jun 5, 2013
The S.O. did lose a great officer. As for him not having any integrity and not being a team player thats just stupid. ive worked with him for the last few years so i do know what im talking about. Sounds to me that Tiffany is a certain female from the S.O. that has her feelings hurt because everybody has figured out she is a shit starting idiot that will do whatever she has to do to the sheriff to stay in charge. Maybe if the glorified secretary herself wasnt riding around in a county car burning up county fuel when she is not a officer the department wouldnt be in such a financial bind. But i guess you can do whatever you want even if its illegal if your in the position shonna is.
laying it straight

Lumberton, MS

#10 Jun 5, 2013
"Can't believe his is already disrespecting Dean and Shonna. Unbelievable."

Hurt your feelings real bad huh Shonna?

"He cursed at a George County Board Member in the presence of Dean."

Kinda funny that this is on here in my opinion when he was at the table with dean and a few more officers at the catfish house and the board of supervisors walked in and the only officer they spoke to was him. May wanna pay attention to who yall are around in cases like this. sounds to me like he has the respect of the board.

"Wonder if he will eat up all the city's salary budget to? No integrity in that man. Not much of a team player either. Just ask anyone at the County who worked with him. Its all about him."

Lets ask the employees at the county about Shonna. bet that would be very interesting since she is pretty much the boss as far as they are concerned. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.
possum

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Wow!
abc549

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Jun 5, 2013
laying it straight wrote:
The S.O. did lose a great officer. As for him not having any integrity and not being a team player thats just stupid. ive worked with him for the last few years so i do know what im talking about. Sounds to me that Tiffany is a certain female from the S.O. that has her feelings hurt because everybody has figured out she is a shit starting idiot that will do whatever she has to do to the sheriff to stay in charge. Maybe if the glorified secretary herself wasnt riding around in a county car burning up county fuel when she is not a officer the department wouldnt be in such a financial bind. But i guess you can do whatever you want even if its illegal if your in the position shonna is.
What are you talking about great officer. Guess you think they should bring back some of the others that worked for Welford and Keel that got booted out.
Just Me

Athens, AL

#13 Jun 6, 2013
abc549 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about great officer. Guess you think they should bring back some of the others that worked for Welford and Keel that got booted out.
They were better than the ones they brought in now!

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 6, 2013
Citizen of Concern wrote:
It is true that Adam Reus, the former K9 handler, did indeed get hired last nite at the city board meeting. He stated(after the city board meeting in a private conversation with ME) lack of leadership,(both sheriff & GC Board of Supervisors), money, and other personnel(Madam Sheriff in her own mind Shonna Pierce) as the reason for his departure.
Wasn't much of a private meeting if they are going to reveal the details.
you know me

Jackson, MS

#15 Jun 7, 2013
Tiffany wrote:
Can't believe his is already disrespecting Dean and Shonna. Unbelievable.
He cursed at a George County Board Member in the presence of Dean.
Wonder if he will eat up all the city's salary budget to? No integrity in that man. Not much of a team player either. Just ask anyone at the County who worked with him. Its all about him.
I know who you are and I mean what I said oh yea and hint: hint: your not Shonna ether!

Location hidden

#16 Jun 8, 2013
laying it straight wrote:
Isn't anyone who works for the sheriff an officer of the court?
Thankful

Saraland, AL

#17 Jun 9, 2013
Don't blame him at all...a very good employee like that should be respected and valued, if not go somewhere more organized and appreciated

Location hidden

#18 Jun 9, 2013
Well, I hope both city and county get started again with the K-9 program. They can supplement their budget if used right.
Not a moron

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Jun 10, 2013
"Maybe if the glorified secretary herself wasnt riding around in a county car burning up county fuel when she is not a officer the department wouldnt be in such a financial bind. But i guess you can do whatever you want even if its illegal if your in the position shonna is"

You do realize that the possible amount of fuel she uses can't equal more than $250 a month. If Kelly and his butt buddies weren't using all the funds to build a sad excuse for a backwoods bumpkin empire, maybe the fuel thing wouldn't be a problem. Have you ever considered that these "problems" you speak ignorantly of are actually non problems created by the Board to incite anger in the citizens?

Also, "your" does not equal "you're".

But hey, I'm just a lowly town employee digging dirt for a living.
Not a moron

Hattiesburg, MS

#20 Jun 10, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't anyone who works for the sheriff an officer of the court?
You are correct. "Laying It Straight" has a few too many neurons firing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll George County Sheriff candidates (Mar '15) Jan 9 TheTruth 16
Scoop (May '14) Dec 29 nawuhuh 6
Firing of warden (May '14) Dec 19 get_down_tonight 8
Black teeth (Dec '16) Dec '17 sanbog 28
News Couple expecting baby murdered (Jan '08) Dec '17 Juju 20
New on Facebook~Lucedale For Sale and Wanted (Jun '11) Nov '17 Jane 33
Nephew Missing (Mar '13) Oct '17 the_truth_will_co... 185

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance