lucedale man

Lucedale, MS

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Ok so has anyone seen a girl in waffle house in there just about every night of week especially weekends has tattoo on her neck? Anyways she is behind counter asking them about how much they made and disturbing everyone trying to eat.. she is also calling cops as patrons leave giving tag numbers of anyone she thinks may be drinking...but she looks I'm her late 30 and is always trying to hangout w teens which is odd to me.. I wish the waffle house would either put her to work or run her off...cause you can't eat in peace. Please comment of u have seen her ? We have been in th ere three times and dealt w her in place and in parking lot.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2014
Never been there but might go now maybe the city has her ass there must have reason to stop somebody and this gal wont bother us if we come thats for sure

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#3 Aug 11, 2014
Been there plenty and seen no one like that.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#4 Aug 11, 2014
You must be referring to some other wafflehouse in another county or state. Noone like that is there. Noone takes numbers but naturaly they will not tolerate troublemakers.
i know her

Folsom, LA

#5 Aug 21, 2014
lucedale man wrote:
Ok so has anyone seen a girl in waffle house in there just about every night of week especially weekends has tattoo on her neck? Anyways she is behind counter asking them about how much they made and disturbing everyone trying to eat.. she is also calling cops as patrons leave giving tag numbers of anyone she thinks may be drinking...but she looks I'm her late 30 and is always trying to hangout w teens which is odd to me.. I wish the waffle house would either put her to work or run her off...cause you can't eat in peace. Please comment of u have seen her ? We have been in th ere three times and dealt w her in place and in parking lot.
Real short hair? Ear ring in her nose? Loud and obnoxious! Ik who u talking about! Loves doing pageants and kerokie party's for the 21 and under crowd!!
jshemp

Lucedale, MS

#6 Aug 26, 2014
george county is a bad place to get your name plastered, judge ppl and so shall you be judged. look at yourself before you judge another person, try and help them, if you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A message to All Police Departments.. Dec 20 Suck_it_up 3
J. Andrew Brown Dec 19 curious1216 1
Tracfone (Feb '11) Dec 18 financewoman 11
SRHS retirees, employees band together to get l... Dec 16 just me 2
Randy (Randall) Andrew Brown Dec 16 curious1216 1
Terry Thompson (Feb '10) Dec 13 Lawanda 27
Terry Ross of Mobile, Rockie Musgrove of Luceda... (Apr '13) Dec 13 Suck_it_up 8

Flash Flood Watch for George County was issued at December 27 at 11:52AM CST

Lucedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lucedale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucedale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:15 pm PST